|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche refers to what type of scientists in this section?
2. What is the one thing that will never cease being awkward long enough for people to understand that there are no opposites, only subtleties of gradation?
3. Nietzsche states that one must determine the value of:
4. Which item is reserved only for a few because it is the privilege of the strong and unattainable for the weak?
5. Nietzsche asserts that if one questions God, one also questions which other concept?
Short Answer Questions
1. Many people believe in the existence of which of the following:
2. Philosophy is not so much an actual _______, rather it is man's recognition of what is already known.
3. Every person, regardless of status or vocation, strives to seek which of the following:
4. The _______ way, which Nietzsche asserts was nobler, consisted in resisting what is self-evident.
5. Nietzsche states that ____________ is a well refuted theory and almost no one in the learned world attaches significance to it.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)