|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the topics addressed in this section is Nietzsche's opinion on conscious versus:
2. Nietzsche asserts that if one questions God, one also questions which other concept?
3. Which of the following does Nietzsche refer to as being without mercy or justice?
4. Many people believe in the existence of which of the following:
(a) Free will.
(c) Unfree will.
5. Nietzsche refers to what type of scientists in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. Many people believe that everything is created through the existence of:
2. Self-contradiction is formed through the perversion of which of the following:
3. Some people still believe in immediate certainties and ______.
4. The authors believe that which group is not honest enough?
5. In talking about deception, Nietzsche also makes reference to what type of perspective?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)