|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The authors believe that which group is not honest enough?
(d) Upper class.
2. Many people believe in the existence of which of the following:
(b) Unfree will.
(c) Free will.
3. According to this particular philosopher, man has developed the ability to create which of the following?
(a) Synthetic judgments.
(b) Interim truth.
(c) A private universe.
(d) A personal hell.
4. Which of the following does Nietzsche refer to as being without mercy or justice?
5. Many of these scientists, according to Nietzsche, mistakenly believe that value is the opposite of which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche states that one must determine the value of:
2. People have no problem refuting which of the following:
3. Nietzsche believes that if the explanation were possible then which of the following could be traced back to it?
4. Nietzsche states that physiologists should think twice before dismissing the cardinal instinct of _________ in man.
5. The author believes that the philosopher strives to rise above what common thing?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)