|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Nietzsche, it is important that man take time to embrace _____.
2. What is the one thing that will never cease being awkward long enough for people to understand that there are no opposites, only subtleties of gradation?
3. In chapter one, Nietzsche introduces the concept of "will to _____."
4. Nietzsche states that philosophy concepts are not something that will autonomously _______.
5. The author states the belief that everything comes from which source?
(a) Higher being.
(b) Outer space.
(d) Internal will.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the topics addressed in this section is Nietzsche's opinion on conscious versus:
2. In talking about deception, Nietzsche also makes reference to what type of perspective?
3. It is difficult for people to relate to that which is considered _____.
4. A false judgment is not necessarily ______ to a person's mind.
5. Nietzsche asserts that if one questions God, one also questions which other concept?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)