|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There is no need to do be the sole protector of mankind and the earth; instead, take time to seek _________.
2. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
3. What is the one thing that will never cease being awkward long enough for people to understand that there are no opposites, only subtleties of gradation?
4. In chapter one, Nietzsche introduces the concept of "will to _____."
5. In many cases philosophers may prefer a handful of certainties to which of the following?
(a) World full of promise.
(b) Cadre of assumptions.
(c) Universe of possibilities.
(d) Bundles od speculation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many of these scientists, according to Nietzsche, mistakenly believe that value is the opposite of which of the following?
2. Nietzsche states that ____________ is a well refuted theory and almost no one in the learned world attaches significance to it.
3. Nietzsche discusses how to value oneself along with valuing which of the following:
4. People tend to base their beliefs on which of the following?
5. There are many things that hide behind a mask according to Nietzsche. Which one is mentioned in the text?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)