|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country is the philosopher's homeland?
2. It is a part of human nature for one to rearrange his own memory in order to avoid ____.
3. Which item is reserved only for a few because it is the privilege of the strong and unattainable for the weak?
4. The author believes that the philosopher strives to rise above what common thing?
(b) A simple life.
(c) Basic instinct.
(d) Moral fulfillment.
5. The author states that while all philosophers love their truths, the new generation will not be seen as a group of:
(a) Religious fanatics.
Short Answer Questions
1. A person's responsibility extends into many areas except for which one?
2. The philosopher is convinced that one must also destroy the Christians' preliminary teaching of:
3. What is the definition of soul atomism?
4. Every person, regardless of status or vocation, strives to seek which of the following:
5. Nietzsche states that philosophy concepts are not something that will autonomously _______.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)