|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A drive for knowledge can be seen as a mere _________ to get where one is going.
2. Just because something is true does not mean that it ceases to be _________.
3. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
4. People tend to base their beliefs on which of the following?
(a) What they see.
(b) What is taught in church.
(d) What parents teach.
5. Nietzsche states that ____________ is a well refuted theory and almost no one in the learned world attaches significance to it.
(a) Materialistic atomism.
(c) Physical transformation.
(d) Spiritual hierarchy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group of people does Nietzsche refer to as being a superstitious lot?
2. What group of people tends to be the least communicative?
3. Nietzsche believes that this created state is born out of:
4. Nietzsche insists that a refutable theory is one that has not lost its:
5. Which of the following does Nietzsche refer to as being without mercy or justice?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)