|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A false judgment is not necessarily ______ to a person's mind.
2. Which of the following does Nietzsche refer to as being without mercy or justice?
3. Nietzsche insists that a refutable theory is one that has not lost its:
4. What group of people tends to be the least communicative?
(b) Free spirits.
5. In many cases philosophers may prefer a handful of certainties to which of the following?
(a) Cadre of assumptions.
(b) Bundles od speculation.
(c) World full of promise.
(d) Universe of possibilities.
Short Answer Questions
1. Just because something is true does not mean that it ceases to be _________.
2. There may be good things that cause shame if they intimate that one is prone to:
3. What is the main reason there are so many misunderstandings in philosophy?
4. Nietzsche states that physiologists should think twice before dismissing the cardinal instinct of _________ in man.
5. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)