|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country is the philosopher's homeland?
2. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
3. According to the text, which refutable theory has been challenged a hundred times?
(c) Free will.
(d) Divine intervention.
4. Nietzsche discusses how to value oneself along with valuing which of the following:
5. There may be good things that cause shame if they intimate that one is prone to:
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche asserts that if one questions God, one also questions which other concept?
2. The author believes that the philosopher strives to rise above what common thing?
3. A man may consider himself to be above other men but succeeds only in becoming more ordinary if he gives up all but which of the following?
4. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
5. Some people still believe in immediate certainties and ______.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)