|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is difficult for people to relate to that which is considered _____.
2. What country is the philosopher's homeland?
3. Nietzsche states that ____________ is a well refuted theory and almost no one in the learned world attaches significance to it.
(a) Materialistic atomism.
(b) Physical transformation.
(d) Spiritual hierarchy.
4. Unhappiness and evil are not opposites to happy and _______.
5. Man will go to great lengths to avoid uncovering:
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche states that physiologists should think twice before dismissing the cardinal instinct of _________ in man.
2. What group of people does Nietzsche refer to as being a superstitious lot?
3. Nietzsche believes that this created state is born out of:
4. People will often take great pains to hide what is delicate and personal, even if it means which of the following:
5. According to this particular philosopher, man has developed the ability to create which of the following?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)