|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. People have no problem refuting which of the following:
(a) Nietzsche's views.
(c) Origin of man.
2. The author states the belief that everything comes from which source?
(a) Internal will.
(c) Outer space.
(d) Higher being.
3. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
4. Which item is reserved only for a few because it is the privilege of the strong and unattainable for the weak?
5. A certain group of people believes that a thought comes when it wants to come, not when a/an:
(a) Trigger is present.
(b) Soul speaks.
(c) Individual wishes.
(d) Tide rises.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
2. Man will go to great lengths to avoid uncovering:
3. The philosopher is convinced that one must also destroy the Christians' preliminary teaching of:
4. Nietzsche states that philosophy concepts are not something that will autonomously _______.
5. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)