|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche refers to what type of scientists in this section?
2. In many cases philosophers may prefer a handful of certainties to which of the following?
(a) Cadre of assumptions.
(b) World full of promise.
(c) Bundles od speculation.
(d) Universe of possibilities.
3. Many people believe in the existence of which of the following:
(b) Unfree will.
(d) Free will.
4. Many people believe that everything is created through the existence of:
5. People will often take great pains to hide what is delicate and personal, even if it means which of the following:
(a) Being shunned.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche states that philosophies are often formed through various individual things. Which is not on the list mentioned in the text?
2. According to the text, which refutable theory has been challenged a hundred times?
3. What attempts to impose morality upon one's character?
4. What group of people tends to be the least communicative?
5. Self-contradiction also involves which of the following emotions?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)