|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Nietzsche refer to as being without mercy or justice?
2. There may be good things that cause shame if they intimate that one is prone to:
3. Nietzsche states that physiologists should think twice before dismissing the cardinal instinct of _________ in man.
4. Nietzsche insists that a refutable theory is one that has not lost its:
5. Every person, regardless of status or vocation, strives to seek which of the following:
Short Answer Questions
1. Self-contradiction is formed through the perversion of which of the following:
2. There are many things that hide behind a mask according to Nietzsche. Which one is mentioned in the text?
3. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
4. Nietzsche believes that if the explanation were possible then which of the following could be traced back to it?
5. Who will serve as the only judge to the tests we put ourselves through?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)