|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There is no need to do be the sole protector of mankind and the earth; instead, take time to seek _________.
2. Nietzsche states that philosophy concepts are not something that will autonomously _______.
3. Many people believe in the existence of which of the following:
(b) Free will.
(c) Unfree will.
4. Which of the following does Nietzsche refer to as being without mercy or justice?
5. In general, a man will not take on burden and responsibility without ______.
(b) Moral belief.
Short Answer Questions
1. Self-contradiction is formed through the perversion of which of the following:
2. What country is the philosopher's homeland?
3. Nietzsche refers to what type of scientists in this section?
4. What group of people does Nietzsche refer to as being a superstitious lot?
5. Nietzsche believes there are attempts being made to divert attention away from what philosopher?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)