|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche discusses how to value oneself along with valuing which of the following:
2. There are many things that hide behind a mask according to Nietzsche. Which one is mentioned in the text?
3. Nietzsche asserts that if one questions God, one also questions which other concept?
4. Many people believe in the existence of which of the following:
(a) Free will.
(d) Unfree will.
5. One of the topics addressed in this section is Nietzsche's opinion on conscious versus:
Short Answer Questions
1. The authors believe that which group is not honest enough?
2. A false judgment is not necessarily ______ to a person's mind.
3. Unhappiness and evil are not opposites to happy and _______.
4. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
5. What group of people tends to be the least communicative?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)