|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country is the philosopher's homeland?
2. Nietzsche divides the main approaches to thought into two groups. What are they?
(a) Inward and outward.
(b) Inferior and superior.
(c) Backward and forward.
(d) Exoteric and esoteric.
3. Self-contradiction also involves which of the following emotions?
4. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
(b) Guinea pigs.
5. Many people believe in the existence of which of the following:
(a) Unfree will.
(d) Free will.
Short Answer Questions
1. People often cannot recognize philosophies of other:
2. Which of the following does Nietzsche refer to as being without mercy or justice?
3. Which branch of science is referred to as the "queen of the sciences?"
4. Man will go to great lengths to avoid uncovering:
5. Nietzsche states that philosophy concepts are not something that will autonomously _______.
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)