|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In many cases philosophers may prefer a handful of certainties to which of the following?
(a) World full of promise.
(b) Bundles od speculation.
(c) Cadre of assumptions.
(d) Universe of possibilities.
2. One of the topics addressed in this section is Nietzsche's opinion on conscious versus:
3. Which branch of science is referred to as the "queen of the sciences?"
4. The author states the belief that everything comes from which source?
(a) Internal will.
(b) Higher being.
(c) Outer space.
5. Many of these scientists, according to Nietzsche, mistakenly believe that value is the opposite of which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author states that while all philosophers love their truths, the new generation will not be seen as a group of:
2. It is a part of human nature for one to rearrange his own memory in order to avoid ____.
3. The philosopher is convinced that one must also destroy the Christians' preliminary teaching of:
4. Nietzsche divides the main approaches to thought into two groups. What are they?
5. In talking about deception, Nietzsche also makes reference to what type of perspective?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)