|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
2. Despite the commitment to his work, the philosopher knows deep down that there is one thing that will never be found. What is it?
3. People have no problem refuting which of the following:
(a) Origin of man.
(c) Nietzsche's views.
4. Nietzsche states that one must determine the value of:
5. Which of the following does Nietzsche refer to as being without mercy or justice?
Short Answer Questions
1. A false judgment is not necessarily ______ to a person's mind.
2. A person's responsibility extends into many areas except for which one?
3. Many people believe that everything is created through the existence of:
4. The authors believe that which group is not honest enough?
5. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)