|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10: From High Mountains - Aftersong.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Industrious cultures find it difficult to partake in what pastime?
2. Nietzsche states that philosophy concepts are not something that will autonomously _______.
3. What is a part of all types of society, despite their advancement or lack thereof?
4. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
(a) Involuntary memoir.
(c) Act of bearing the soul.
5. Who is the first composer to be mentioned in this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main reason there are so many misunderstandings in philosophy?
2. Through a monstrous mix of races, the German people have become all but which one of the following?
3. The author states that while all philosophers love their truths, the new generation will not be seen as a group of:
4. Nietzsche believes that an entity was created simply to encourage man to return to the workday. What is that entity?
5. Nietzsche states that philosophies are often formed through various individual things. Which is not on the list mentioned in the text?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)