|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7: Our Virtues - Chapters 214-239.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This person, also according to the author, possessed a great deal of which of the following:
2. The _______ way, which Nietzsche asserts was nobler, consisted in resisting what is self-evident.
3. Socrates was known to mock which group of people?
(c) Royal court.
4. In talking about deception, Nietzsche also makes reference to what type of perspective?
5. When one desires an object the actual interest relates to:
(c) The object.
(d) The journey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche insists that a refutable theory is one that has not lost its:
2. What does Nietzsche believe has been responsible for the education of the spirit?
3. Every person, regardless of status or vocation, strives to seek which of the following:
4. Which person does the author refer to as being profound?
5. One of the topics addressed in this section is Nietzsche's opinion on conscious versus:
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)