Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: What is Religious - Chapters 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche believes that things occur in accordance with the strength of what object?
2. What attempts to impose morality upon one's character?
3. People have no problem refuting which of the following:
(a) Nietzsche's views.
(b) Origin of man.
4. The author states the belief that everything comes from which source?
(a) Higher being.
(b) Outer space.
(c) Internal will.
5. A man may consider himself to be above other men but succeeds only in becoming more ordinary if he gives up all but which of the following?
(a) The world.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to this particular philosopher, man has developed the ability to create which of the following?
2. People will often take great pains to hide what is delicate and personal, even if it means which of the following:
3. Nietzsche insists that a refutable theory is one that has not lost its:
4. Which branch of science is referred to as the "queen of the sciences?"
5. Nietzsche refers to what type of scientists in this section?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)