|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Self-contradiction is formed through the perversion of which of the following:
(a) Thought processes.
2. A drive for knowledge can be seen as a mere _________ to get where one is going.
3. According to Nietzsche, it is important that man take time to embrace _____.
4. The author states the belief that everything comes from which source?
(a) Higher being.
(b) Internal will.
(d) Outer space.
5. Man will go to great lengths to avoid uncovering:
Short Answer Questions
1. In many cases philosophers may prefer a handful of certainties to which of the following?
2. There is no need to do be the sole protector of mankind and the earth; instead, take time to seek _________.
3. Some people still believe in immediate certainties and ______.
4. People often cannot recognize philosophies of other:
5. People will often take great pains to hide what is delicate and personal, even if it means which of the following:
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)