Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
2. The authors believe that which group is not honest enough?
(b) Upper class.
3. A man may consider himself to be above other men but succeeds only in becoming more ordinary if he gives up all but which of the following?
(c) The world.
4. Many people believe that everything is created through the existence of:
5. People often cannot recognize philosophies of other:
(b) Political affiliations.
Short Answer Questions
1. A drive for knowledge can be seen as a mere _________ to get where one is going.
2. It is difficult for people to relate to that which is considered _____.
3. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
4. The philosopher is convinced that one must also destroy the Christians' preliminary teaching of:
5. In general, a man will not take on burden and responsibility without ______.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)