Quiz: Part 3: What is Religious - Chapters 45-62
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which person does the author refer to as being profound?
2. Which of the following is not tied to religious neurosis:
a) Sexual abstinence.
c) Dietary restriction.
3. The psychologist seeks to dive into what important entity?
a) Gray matter.
4. What type of formula must one make in order to categorize human religion?
5. Nietzsche considers psychologists to have a large amount of which trait?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer....
This section contains 261 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)