|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Nietzsche, it is important that man take time to embrace _____.
2. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
3. What is the main reason there are so many misunderstandings in philosophy?
(a) Cultural differences.
4. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
(c) Guinea pigs.
5. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche states that ____________ is a well refuted theory and almost no one in the learned world attaches significance to it.
2. Nietzsche states that physiologists should think twice before dismissing the cardinal instinct of _________ in man.
3. The author states the belief that everything comes from which source?
4. A drive for knowledge can be seen as a mere _________ to get where one is going.
5. Despite the commitment to his work, the philosopher knows deep down that there is one thing that will never be found. What is it?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)