|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country is the philosopher's homeland?
2. A drive for knowledge can be seen as a mere _________ to get where one is going.
3. Many people believe that everything is created through the existence of:
4. Nietzsche states that philosophies are often formed through various individual things. Which is not on the list mentioned in the text?
5. The _______ way, which Nietzsche asserts was nobler, consisted in resisting what is self-evident.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to this particular philosopher, man has developed the ability to create which of the following?
2. What group of people does Nietzsche refer to as being a superstitious lot?
3. Man will go to great lengths to avoid uncovering:
4. A false judgment is not necessarily ______ to a person's mind.
5. In general, a man will not take on burden and responsibility without ______.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)