|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The philosopher questions what might be achieved through the use or absence of which of the following?
(c) Innate knowledge.
2. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
3. Nietzsche believes that this created state is born out of:
(a) Mental illness.
4. The author states the belief that everything comes from which source?
(b) Outer space.
(c) Internal will.
(d) Higher being.
5. Nietzsche states that one must determine the value of:
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main reason there are so many misunderstandings in philosophy?
2. Which of the following does Nietzsche refer to as being without mercy or justice?
3. Many people believe in the existence of which of the following:
4. What is the definition of soul atomism?
5. In general, a man will not take on burden and responsibility without ______.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)