|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. People often cannot recognize philosophies of other:
(c) Political affiliations.
2. Nietzsche believes that things occur in accordance with the strength of what object?
3. People tend to base their beliefs on which of the following?
(a) What is taught in church.
(b) What parents teach.
(d) What they see.
4. Self-contradiction is formed through the perversion of which of the following:
(c) Thought processes.
5. A man may consider himself to be above other men but succeeds only in becoming more ordinary if he gives up all but which of the following?
(a) The world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche discusses how to value oneself along with valuing which of the following:
2. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
3. Self-contradiction also involves which of the following emotions?
4. A drive for knowledge can be seen as a mere _________ to get where one is going.
5. In chapter one, Nietzsche introduces the concept of "will to _____."
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)