|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The philosopher questions what might be achieved through the use or absence of which of the following?
(a) Innate knowledge.
2. There is no need to do be the sole protector of mankind and the earth; instead, take time to seek _________.
3. Nietzsche states that philosophies are often formed through various individual things. Which is not on the list mentioned in the text?
4. What attempts to impose morality upon one's character?
5. Nietzsche divides the main approaches to thought into two groups. What are they?
(a) Inward and outward.
(b) Inferior and superior.
(c) Exoteric and esoteric.
(d) Backward and forward.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which branch of science is referred to as the "queen of the sciences?"
2. The author believes that the philosopher strives to rise above what common thing?
3. Nietzsche states that one must determine the value of:
4. A false judgment is not necessarily ______ to a person's mind.
5. People tend to base their beliefs on which of the following?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)