|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Nietzsche refer to as being without mercy or justice?
2. Man will go to great lengths to avoid uncovering:
3. What group of people does Nietzsche refer to as being a superstitious lot?
4. What attempts to impose morality upon one's character?
5. Philosophy is not so much an actual _______, rather it is man's recognition of what is already known.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
2. Nietzsche states that physiologists should think twice before dismissing the cardinal instinct of _________ in man.
3. The authors believe that which group is not honest enough?
4. There is no need to do be the sole protector of mankind and the earth; instead, take time to seek _________.
5. What is the one thing that will never cease being awkward long enough for people to understand that there are no opposites, only subtleties of gradation?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)