|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is difficult for people to relate to that which is considered _____.
2. The author believes that the philosopher strives to rise above what common thing?
(a) Moral fulfillment.
(b) A simple life.
(d) Basic instinct.
3. The authors believe that which group is not honest enough?
(a) Upper class.
4. According to Nietzsche, it is important that man take time to embrace _____.
5. In many cases philosophers may prefer a handful of certainties to which of the following?
(a) World full of promise.
(b) Cadre of assumptions.
(c) Universe of possibilities.
(d) Bundles od speculation.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to this particular philosopher, man has developed the ability to create which of the following?
2. Nietzsche states that ____________ is a well refuted theory and almost no one in the learned world attaches significance to it.
3. Nietzsche believes that this created state is born out of:
4. Self-contradiction also involves which of the following emotions?
5. Nietzsche believes that things occur in accordance with the strength of what object?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)