|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche refers to what type of scientists in this section?
2. It is difficult for people to relate to that which is considered _____.
3. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
4. What group of people does Nietzsche refer to as being a superstitious lot?
5. Nietzsche states that physiologists should think twice before dismissing the cardinal instinct of _________ in man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
2. The philosopher is convinced that one must also destroy the Christians' preliminary teaching of:
3. Which branch of science is referred to as the "queen of the sciences?"
4. Many people believe that everything is created through the existence of:
5. In chapter one, Nietzsche introduces the concept of "will to _____."
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)