|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What attempts to impose morality upon one's character?
2. A man may consider himself to be above other men but succeeds only in becoming more ordinary if he gives up all but which of the following?
(a) The world.
3. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
4. Nietzsche believes that things occur in accordance with the strength of what object?
5. According to Nietzsche, it is important that man take time to embrace _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. People tend to base their beliefs on which of the following?
2. In many cases philosophers may prefer a handful of certainties to which of the following?
3. Despite the commitment to his work, the philosopher knows deep down that there is one thing that will never be found. What is it?
4. A drive for knowledge can be seen as a mere _________ to get where one is going.
5. Nietzsche insists that a refutable theory is one that has not lost its:
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)