|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the definition of soul atomism?
(a) The belief that the soul is made up of groups of atoms.
(b) The belief that the soul is eternal and indestructible.
(c) The belief that the soul is nonexistent.
(d) The belief that the soul reincarnated.
2. A certain group of people believes that a thought comes when it wants to come, not when a/an:
(a) Tide rises.
(b) Trigger is present.
(c) Soul speaks.
(d) Individual wishes.
3. Many people believe that everything is created through the existence of:
4. One of the topics addressed in this section is Nietzsche's opinion on conscious versus:
5. In many cases philosophers may prefer a handful of certainties to which of the following?
(a) Universe of possibilities.
(b) Cadre of assumptions.
(c) Bundles od speculation.
(d) World full of promise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche refers to what type of scientists in this section?
2. Nietzsche states that philosophies are often formed through various individual things. Which is not on the list mentioned in the text?
3. Every person, regardless of status or vocation, strives to seek which of the following:
4. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
5. Nietzsche states that philosophy concepts are not something that will autonomously _______.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)