|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many people believe that everything is created through the existence of:
2. Nietzsche believes there are attempts being made to divert attention away from what philosopher?
3. Nietzsche states that physiologists should think twice before dismissing the cardinal instinct of _________ in man.
4. Nietzsche divides the main approaches to thought into two groups. What are they?
(a) Backward and forward.
(b) Inward and outward.
(c) Exoteric and esoteric.
(d) Inferior and superior.
5. Philosophy is not so much an actual _______, rather it is man's recognition of what is already known.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author believes that the philosopher strives to rise above what common thing?
2. Self-contradiction is formed through the perversion of which of the following:
3. The authors believe that which group is not honest enough?
4. What is the definition of soul atomism?
5. Nietzsche discusses how to value oneself along with valuing which of the following:
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)