|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the topics addressed in this section is Nietzsche's opinion on conscious versus:
2. Schelling referred to intellectual intuition as being a "faculty of the _________."
(d) Active mind.
3. What country is the philosopher's homeland?
4. A false judgment is not necessarily ______ to a person's mind.
5. Every person, regardless of status or vocation, strives to seek which of the following:
Short Answer Questions
1. What group of people does Nietzsche refer to as being a superstitious lot?
2. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
3. In general, a man will not take on burden and responsibility without ______.
4. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
5. There is no need to do be the sole protector of mankind and the earth; instead, take time to seek _________.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)