|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche believes that this created state is born out of:
(c) Mental illness.
2. Self-contradiction also involves which of the following emotions?
3. People tend to base their beliefs on which of the following?
(a) What is taught in church.
(c) What parents teach.
(d) What they see.
4. Nietzsche refers to what type of scientists in this section?
5. People often cannot recognize philosophies of other:
(c) Political affiliations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many people believe in the existence of which of the following:
2. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
3. A certain group of people believes that a thought comes when it wants to come, not when a/an:
4. Nietzsche divides the main approaches to thought into two groups. What are they?
5. According to this particular philosopher, man has developed the ability to create which of the following?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)