|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The philosopher questions what might be achieved through the use or absence of which of the following?
(a) Innate knowledge.
2. Many people believe that everything is created through the existence of:
3. Self-contradiction also involves which of the following emotions?
4. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
5. Nietzsche insists that a refutable theory is one that has not lost its:
Short Answer Questions
1. A person's responsibility extends into many areas except for which one?
2. Self-contradiction is formed through the perversion of which of the following:
3. It is difficult for people to relate to that which is considered _____.
4. Every person, regardless of status or vocation, strives to seek which of the following:
5. Nietzsche discusses how to value oneself along with valuing which of the following:
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)