|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Schelling referred to intellectual intuition as being a "faculty of the _________."
(a) Active mind.
2. Nietzsche states that one must determine the value of:
3. According to the text, which refutable theory has been challenged a hundred times?
(b) Free will.
(d) Divine intervention.
4. Many people believe in the existence of which of the following:
(a) Free will.
(d) Unfree will.
5. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche believes that things occur in accordance with the strength of what object?
2. Nietzsche believes there are attempts being made to divert attention away from what philosopher?
3. Nietzsche discusses how to value oneself along with valuing which of the following:
4. What attempts to impose morality upon one's character?
5. People tend to base their beliefs on which of the following?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)