|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A drive for knowledge can be seen as a mere _________ to get where one is going.
2. Many people believe in the existence of which of the following:
(a) Free will.
(c) Unfree will.
3. Nietzsche insists that a refutable theory is one that has not lost its:
4. Philosophy is not so much an actual _______, rather it is man's recognition of what is already known.
5. Nietzsche divides the main approaches to thought into two groups. What are they?
(a) Exoteric and esoteric.
(b) Inward and outward.
(c) Backward and forward.
(d) Inferior and superior.
Short Answer Questions
1. Every person, regardless of status or vocation, strives to seek which of the following:
2. Nietzsche states that philosophy concepts are not something that will autonomously _______.
3. Schelling referred to intellectual intuition as being a "faculty of the _________."
4. One of the topics addressed in this section is Nietzsche's opinion on conscious versus:
5. The author states the belief that everything comes from which source?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)