|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author states the belief that everything comes from which source?
(a) Internal will.
(b) Outer space.
(c) Higher being.
2. Schelling referred to intellectual intuition as being a "faculty of the _________."
(c) Active mind.
3. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
4. What attempts to impose morality upon one's character?
5. Nietzsche believes there are attempts being made to divert attention away from what philosopher?
Short Answer Questions
1. A drive for knowledge can be seen as a mere _________ to get where one is going.
2. A false judgment is not necessarily ______ to a person's mind.
3. One of the topics addressed in this section is Nietzsche's opinion on conscious versus:
4. What country is the philosopher's homeland?
5. Nietzsche states that ____________ is a well refuted theory and almost no one in the learned world attaches significance to it.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)