|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author believes that the philosopher strives to rise above what common thing?
(b) A simple life.
(c) Basic instinct.
(d) Moral fulfillment.
2. Self-contradiction also involves which of the following emotions?
3. Man will go to great lengths to avoid uncovering:
4. A false judgment is not necessarily ______ to a person's mind.
5. In many cases philosophers may prefer a handful of certainties to which of the following?
(a) Universe of possibilities.
(b) Cadre of assumptions.
(c) World full of promise.
(d) Bundles od speculation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
2. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
3. Nietzsche believes there are attempts being made to divert attention away from what philosopher?
4. Every person, regardless of status or vocation, strives to seek which of the following:
5. People tend to base their beliefs on which of the following?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)