|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The authors believe that which group is not honest enough?
(b) Upper class.
2. Self-contradiction is formed through the perversion of which of the following:
(a) Thought processes.
3. A drive for knowledge can be seen as a mere _________ to get where one is going.
4. In talking about deception, Nietzsche also makes reference to what type of perspective?
5. Many of these scientists, according to Nietzsche, mistakenly believe that value is the opposite of which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Man will go to great lengths to avoid uncovering:
2. The _______ way, which Nietzsche asserts was nobler, consisted in resisting what is self-evident.
3. Some people still believe in immediate certainties and ______.
4. What is the main reason there are so many misunderstandings in philosophy?
5. One of the topics addressed in this section is Nietzsche's opinion on conscious versus:
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)