|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A certain group of people believes that a thought comes when it wants to come, not when a/an:
(a) Tide rises.
(b) Soul speaks.
(c) Trigger is present.
(d) Individual wishes.
2. Nietzsche believes that this created state is born out of:
(d) Mental illness.
3. Many of these scientists, according to Nietzsche, mistakenly believe that value is the opposite of which of the following?
4. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
(d) Guinea pigs.
5. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche discusses how to value oneself along with valuing which of the following:
2. In general, a man will not take on burden and responsibility without ______.
3. The authors believe that which group is not honest enough?
4. What group of people does Nietzsche refer to as being a superstitious lot?
5. In talking about deception, Nietzsche also makes reference to what type of perspective?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)