|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Self-contradiction is formed through the perversion of which of the following:
(a) Thought processes.
2. Nietzsche discusses how to value oneself along with valuing which of the following:
3. Nietzsche believes that this created state is born out of:
(c) Mental illness.
4. Which of the following does Nietzsche refer to as being without mercy or justice?
5. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
Short Answer Questions
1. Philosophy is not so much an actual _______, rather it is man's recognition of what is already known.
2. Which branch of science is referred to as the "queen of the sciences?"
3. Nietzsche states that one must determine the value of:
4. A drive for knowledge can be seen as a mere _________ to get where one is going.
5. Nietzsche refers to what type of scientists in this section?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)