|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche has no regard for one segment of the population. What is it?
(b) Other philosophers.
2. The philosopher is convinced that one must also destroy the Christians' preliminary teaching of:
(a) Soul atomism.
(b) One God.
3. What type of person does the author refer to as being moralistic?
4. A false judgment is not necessarily ______ to a person's mind.
5. Philosophers must be careful and take caution against what emotion?
Short Answer Questions
1. People tend to base their beliefs on which of the following?
2. It is most likely that even in a modern age, one may still possess which of the following:
3. Nietzsche believes that if the explanation were possible then which of the following could be traced back to it?
4. It is also crucial for different cultures to understand one another's:
5. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)