Quiz: Part 1: On The Prejudices of Philosophers - Chapters 1-10 to Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Nietzsche states that one must determine the value of:
2. The author believes that the philosopher strives to rise above what common thing?
b) Moral fulfillment.
c) Basic instinct.
d) A simple life.
3. Nietzsche believes that things occur in accordance with the strength of what object?
4. What country is the philosopher's homeland?
5. Nietzsche states that philosophies are often formed through various individual things. Which is not on the list mentioned in...
This section contains 316 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)