|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Natural History of Morals - Chapters 186-203.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
(c) Guinea pigs.
2. There is no need to do be the sole protector of mankind and the earth; instead, take time to seek _________.
3. Nietzsche believes that man tends to view himself in what kind of light?
4. Schelling referred to intellectual intuition as being a "faculty of the _________."
(b) Active mind.
5. Nietzsche insists that a refutable theory is one that has not lost its:
Short Answer Questions
1. People have no problem refuting which of the following:
2. The philosopher is convinced that one must also destroy the Christians' preliminary teaching of:
3. Value tends to be linked to what type of feelings?
4. Nietzsche believes that if the explanation were possible then which of the following could be traced back to it?
5. Which philosopher is referenced in this section in regard to creativity versus morality?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)