|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Natural History of Morals - Chapters 186-203.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country is the philosopher's homeland?
2. Morals are seen as a tyranny against what entity?
3. Just because something is true does not mean that it ceases to be _________.
4. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
(c) Guinea pigs.
5. Nietzsche insists that a refutable theory is one that has not lost its:
Short Answer Questions
1. Value tends to be linked to what type of feelings?
2. According to this particular philosopher, man has developed the ability to create which of the following?
3. Nietzsche has no regard for one segment of the population. What is it?
4. Above all else, morality is meant to justify what?
5. Who was Socrates' famous student mentioned in this chapter?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)