|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Natural History of Morals - Chapters 186-203.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
2. Which philosopher is referenced in this section in regard to creativity versus morality?
3. Nietzsche states that ____________ is a well refuted theory and almost no one in the learned world attaches significance to it.
(a) Spiritual hierarchy.
(b) Physical transformation.
(c) Materialistic atomism.
4. According to this particular philosopher, man has developed the ability to create which of the following?
(a) A private universe.
(b) Interim truth.
(c) A personal hell.
(d) Synthetic judgments.
5. When one desires an object the actual interest relates to:
(a) The journey.
(c) The object.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group of people does Nietzsche refer to as being a superstitious lot?
2. Morals are seen as a tyranny against what entity?
3. Above all else, morality is meant to justify what?
4. Nietzsche believes that this created state is born out of:
5. Nietzsche asserts that if one questions God, one also questions which other concept?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)