|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Natural History of Morals - Chapters 186-203.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche believes that a woman's approach to life is considerably more:
2. When one desires an object the actual interest relates to:
(c) The journey.
(d) The object.
3. Man will go to great lengths to avoid uncovering:
4. Another example of tyranny can be seen through personal experiences under what umbrella?
5. What is a word that means something that comes in between?
Short Answer Questions
1. Schelling referred to intellectual intuition as being a "faculty of the _________."
2. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
3. Despite public opinion, Nietzsche has no objections about one of the following.
4. How does the author view the modern day approach to the science of morals?
5. People have no problem refuting which of the following:
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)