|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Natural History of Morals - Chapters 186-203.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When one desires an object the actual interest relates to:
(b) The object.
(d) The journey.
2. What group of people does Nietzsche refer to as being a superstitious lot?
3. Which philosopher is referenced in this section in regard to creativity versus morality?
4. Man's view of himself may cause him to have to do what?
5. Schelling referred to intellectual intuition as being a "faculty of the _________."
(d) Active mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. People have no problem refuting which of the following:
2. In general, a man will not take on burden and responsibility without ______.
3. Nietzsche states that ____________ is a well refuted theory and almost no one in the learned world attaches significance to it.
4. In order to be able to gather a great deal of information one must possess which quality?
5. Nietzsche states that physiologists should think twice before dismissing the cardinal instinct of _________ in man.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)