|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Natural History of Morals - Chapters 186-203.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A certain group of people believes that a thought comes when it wants to come, not when a/an:
(a) Trigger is present.
(b) Individual wishes.
(c) Tide rises.
(d) Soul speaks.
2. Which item is reserved only for a few because it is the privilege of the strong and unattainable for the weak?
3. Man is considered to be what kind of creature?
(d) Free spirited.
4. Value tends to be linked to what type of feelings?
5. Despite the commitment to his work, the philosopher knows deep down that there is one thing that will never be found. What is it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nietzsche believe has been responsible for the education of the spirit?
2. Every person, regardless of status or vocation, strives to seek which of the following:
3. In general, a man will not take on burden and responsibility without ______.
4. Socrates was known to mock which group of people?
5. Nietzsche believes that a woman's approach to life is considerably more:
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)