|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Natural History of Morals - Chapters 186-203.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
2. Another example of tyranny can be seen through personal experiences under what umbrella?
3. How does one often view another who has many similar qualities?
(a) Ignores him.
(b) Despises him.
(c) Discounts him.
(d) Celebrates him.
4. What group of people does Nietzsche refer to as being a superstitious lot?
5. Industrious cultures find it difficult to partake in what pastime?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Nietzsche, it is important that man take time to embrace _____.
2. There may be good things that cause shame if they intimate that one is prone to:
3. Nietzsche believes that man tends to view himself in what kind of light?
4. Nietzsche divides the main approaches to thought into two groups. What are they?
5. There are many things that hide behind a mask according to Nietzsche. Which one is mentioned in the text?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)