|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Natural History of Morals - Chapters 186-203.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Socrates' famous student mentioned in this chapter?
2. It is a part of human nature for one to rearrange his own memory in order to avoid ____.
3. Nietzsche believes that man tends to view himself in what kind of light?
4. What is a word that means something that comes in between?
5. Nietzsche divides the main approaches to thought into two groups. What are they?
(a) Backward and forward.
(b) Exoteric and esoteric.
(c) Inward and outward.
(d) Inferior and superior.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche believes there are attempts being made to divert attention away from what philosopher?
2. What is the definition of soul atomism?
3. In order to be able to gather a great deal of information one must possess which quality?
4. What in man is developed late and most likely is never fully developed at all?
5. A certain group of people believes that a thought comes when it wants to come, not when a/an:
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)