|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Natural History of Morals - Chapters 186-203.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author states that while all philosophers love their truths, the new generation will not be seen as a group of:
(b) Religious fanatics.
2. A certain group of people believes that a thought comes when it wants to come, not when a/an:
(a) Soul speaks.
(b) Tide rises.
(c) Individual wishes.
(d) Trigger is present.
3. Who was Socrates' famous student mentioned in this chapter?
4. Despite public opinion, Nietzsche has no objections about one of the following.
5. Which philosopher is referenced in this section in regard to creativity versus morality?
Short Answer Questions
1. A man may consider himself to be above other men but succeeds only in becoming more ordinary if he gives up all but which of the following?
2. Nietzsche states that physiologists should think twice before dismissing the cardinal instinct of _________ in man.
3. Just because something is true does not mean that it ceases to be _________.
4. Nietzsche states that ____________ is a well refuted theory and almost no one in the learned world attaches significance to it.
5. Man's view of himself may cause him to have to do what?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)