|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Natural History of Morals - Chapters 186-203.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Just because something is true does not mean that it ceases to be _________.
2. The author states that while all philosophers love their truths, the new generation will not be seen as a group of:
(a) Religious fanatics.
3. Nietzsche believes that if the explanation were possible then which of the following could be traced back to it?
(a) Birth of religion.
(b) Organic functions.
(c) Origin of man.
(d) Invention of philosophy.
4. It is a part of human nature for one to rearrange his own memory in order to avoid ____.
5. The _______ way, which Nietzsche asserts was nobler, consisted in resisting what is self-evident.
Short Answer Questions
1. People will often take great pains to hide what is delicate and personal, even if it means which of the following:
2. What group of people does Nietzsche refer to as being a superstitious lot?
3. Nietzsche believes there are attempts being made to divert attention away from what philosopher?
4. Every person, regardless of status or vocation, strives to seek which of the following:
5. People have no problem refuting which of the following:
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)