|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Natural History of Morals - Chapters 186-203.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
(c) Guinea pigs.
2. Nietzsche states that ____________ is a well refuted theory and almost no one in the learned world attaches significance to it.
(a) Spiritual hierarchy.
(b) Materialistic atomism.
(d) Physical transformation.
3. Morals are seen as a tyranny against what entity?
4. Above all else, morality is meant to justify what?
5. When one desires an object the actual interest relates to:
(b) The journey.
(c) The object.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
2. Schelling referred to intellectual intuition as being a "faculty of the _________."
3. Man will go to great lengths to avoid uncovering:
4. What country is the philosopher's homeland?
5. Which philosopher is referenced in this section in regard to creativity versus morality?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)