|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Natural History of Morals - Chapters 186-203.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a word that means something that comes in between?
2. How does one often view another who has many similar qualities?
(a) Ignores him.
(b) Discounts him.
(c) Despises him.
(d) Celebrates him.
3. Despite the commitment to his work, the philosopher knows deep down that there is one thing that will never be found. What is it?
4. According to Nietzsche, it is important that man take time to embrace _____.
5. Above all else, morality is meant to justify what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author compares the moral sentiments of what region to the rest of the world?
2. Morals are seen as a tyranny against what entity?
3. Man will go to great lengths to avoid uncovering:
4. Nietzsche divides the main approaches to thought into two groups. What are they?
5. How does the author view the modern day approach to the science of morals?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)