|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Natural History of Morals - Chapters 186-203.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will serve as the only judge to the tests we put ourselves through?
2. Schelling referred to intellectual intuition as being a "faculty of the _________."
(b) Active mind.
3. What group of people tends to be the least communicative?
(b) Free spirits.
4. People have no problem refuting which of the following:
(c) Origin of man.
(d) Nietzsche's views.
5. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
(a) Guinea pigs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche states that physiologists should think twice before dismissing the cardinal instinct of _________ in man.
2. Nietzsche asserts that if one questions God, one also questions which other concept?
3. Industrious cultures find it difficult to partake in what pastime?
4. Man is considered to be what kind of creature?
5. Nietzsche believes that man tends to view himself in what kind of light?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)