|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Natural History of Morals - Chapters 186-203.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche believes that man tends to view himself in what kind of light?
2. Man will go to great lengths to avoid uncovering:
3. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
4. How does the author view the modern day approach to the science of morals?
5. The author states that while all philosophers love their truths, the new generation will not be seen as a group of:
(b) Religious fanatics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing that will never cease being awkward long enough for people to understand that there are no opposites, only subtleties of gradation?
2. Nietzsche believes that this created state is born out of:
3. Nietzsche has no regard for one segment of the population. What is it?
4. Which of the ancient philosophical and theological issues is addressed by Nietzsche?
5. A man may consider himself to be above other men but succeeds only in becoming more ordinary if he gives up all but which of the following?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)