|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Natural History of Morals - Chapters 186-203.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Morals are seen as a tyranny against what entity?
2. When one desires an object the actual interest relates to:
(b) The journey.
(d) The object.
3. The author states that while all philosophers love their truths, the new generation will not be seen as a group of:
(b) Religious fanatics.
4. Nietzsche asserts that if one questions God, one also questions which other concept?
5. Who will serve as the only judge to the tests we put ourselves through?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche states that ____________ is a well refuted theory and almost no one in the learned world attaches significance to it.
2. How does the author view the modern day approach to the science of morals?
3. Another example of tyranny can be seen through personal experiences under what umbrella?
4. There are many things that hide behind a mask according to Nietzsche. Which one is mentioned in the text?
5. What group of people does Nietzsche refer to as being a superstitious lot?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)