|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Natural History of Morals - Chapters 186-203.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche believes there are attempts being made to divert attention away from what philosopher?
2. Man will go to great lengths to avoid uncovering:
3. Nietzsche insists that a refutable theory is one that has not lost its:
4. Nietzsche divides the main approaches to thought into two groups. What are they?
(a) Backward and forward.
(b) Exoteric and esoteric.
(c) Inward and outward.
(d) Inferior and superior.
5. Man's view of himself may cause him to have to do what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
2. The philosopher is convinced that one must also destroy the Christians' preliminary teaching of:
3. When one desires an object the actual interest relates to:
4. Despite the commitment to his work, the philosopher knows deep down that there is one thing that will never be found. What is it?
5. The _______ way, which Nietzsche asserts was nobler, consisted in resisting what is self-evident.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)