|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Natural History of Morals - Chapters 186-203.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the text, which refutable theory has been challenged a hundred times?
(b) Free will.
(c) Divine intervention.
2. The _______ way, which Nietzsche asserts was nobler, consisted in resisting what is self-evident.
3. Man is considered to be what kind of creature?
(b) Free spirited.
4. Schelling referred to intellectual intuition as being a "faculty of the _________."
(d) Active mind.
5. What in man is developed late and most likely is never fully developed at all?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which philosopher is referenced in this section in regard to creativity versus morality?
2. What group of people tends to be the least communicative?
3. Who will serve as the only judge to the tests we put ourselves through?
4. According to this particular philosopher, man has developed the ability to create which of the following?
5. Which item is reserved only for a few because it is the privilege of the strong and unattainable for the weak?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)