|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Natural History of Morals - Chapters 186-203.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some people still believe in immediate certainties and ______.
(a) Absolute knowledge.
(b) Distant uncertainties.
(c) Immediate results.
(d) Promise of the future.
2. Socrates was known to mock which group of people?
(c) Royal court.
3. Nietzsche believes there are attempts being made to divert attention away from what philosopher?
4. Who will serve as the only judge to the tests we put ourselves through?
5. The author states that while all philosophers love their truths, the new generation will not be seen as a group of:
(c) Religious fanatics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche believes that man tends to view himself in what kind of light?
2. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
3. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
4. Which of the ancient philosophical and theological issues is addressed by Nietzsche?
5. Value tends to be linked to what type of feelings?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)