|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Natural History of Morals - Chapters 186-203.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche states that ____________ is a well refuted theory and almost no one in the learned world attaches significance to it.
(b) Materialistic atomism.
(c) Physical transformation.
(d) Spiritual hierarchy.
2. Unhappiness and evil are not opposites to happy and _______.
3. Nietzsche believes that an entity was created simply to encourage man to return to the workday. What is that entity?
4. Man is considered to be what kind of creature?
(c) Free spirited.
5. Morals are seen as a tyranny against what entity?
Short Answer Questions
1. What group of people tends to be the least communicative?
2. Nietzsche believes that if the explanation were possible then which of the following could be traced back to it?
3. In general, a man will not take on burden and responsibility without ______.
4. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
5. What is the one thing that will never cease being awkward long enough for people to understand that there are no opposites, only subtleties of gradation?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)