|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Natural History of Morals - Chapters 186-203.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a word that means something that comes in between?
2. What is the definition of soul atomism?
(a) The belief that the soul is nonexistent.
(b) The belief that the soul is eternal and indestructible.
(c) The belief that the soul is made up of groups of atoms.
(d) The belief that the soul reincarnated.
3. A certain group of people believes that a thought comes when it wants to come, not when a/an:
(a) Tide rises.
(b) Individual wishes.
(c) Soul speaks.
(d) Trigger is present.
4. Nietzsche insists that a refutable theory is one that has not lost its:
5. Another example of tyranny can be seen through personal experiences under what umbrella?
Short Answer Questions
1. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
2. Nietzsche believes that this created state is born out of:
3. Value tends to be linked to what type of feelings?
4. In order to be able to gather a great deal of information one must possess which quality?
5. How does one often view another who has many similar qualities?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)