|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Natural History of Morals - Chapters 186-203.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche has no regard for one segment of the population. What is it?
(d) Other philosophers.
2. Nietzsche believes that man tends to view himself in what kind of light?
3. The philosopher is convinced that one must also destroy the Christians' preliminary teaching of:
(a) Soul atomism.
(d) One God.
4. People have no problem refuting which of the following:
(a) Nietzsche's views.
(c) Origin of man.
5. In general, a man will not take on burden and responsibility without ______.
(c) Moral belief.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche believes that a woman's approach to life is considerably more:
2. There may be good things that cause shame if they intimate that one is prone to:
3. What group of people tends to be the least communicative?
4. Nietzsche believes that an entity was created simply to encourage man to return to the workday. What is that entity?
5. Who will serve as the only judge to the tests we put ourselves through?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)