|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Natural History of Morals - Chapters 186-203.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite public opinion, Nietzsche has no objections about one of the following.
2. According to this particular philosopher, man has developed the ability to create which of the following?
(a) Interim truth.
(b) Synthetic judgments.
(c) A personal hell.
(d) A private universe.
3. What country is the philosopher's homeland?
4. In order to be able to gather a great deal of information one must possess which quality?
5. Unhappiness and evil are not opposites to happy and _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. People will often take great pains to hide what is delicate and personal, even if it means which of the following:
2. Nietzsche asserts that if one questions God, one also questions which other concept?
3. How does one often view another who has many similar qualities?
4. Nietzsche states that physiologists should think twice before dismissing the cardinal instinct of _________ in man.
5. What does Nietzsche believe has been responsible for the education of the spirit?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)