|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Natural History of Morals - Chapters 186-203.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which item is reserved only for a few because it is the privilege of the strong and unattainable for the weak?
2. Unhappiness and evil are not opposites to happy and _______.
3. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
4. According to Nietzsche, it is important that man take time to embrace _____.
5. Some people still believe in immediate certainties and ______.
(a) Distant uncertainties.
(b) Promise of the future.
(c) Immediate results.
(d) Absolute knowledge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche has no regard for one segment of the population. What is it?
2. There is no need to do be the sole protector of mankind and the earth; instead, take time to seek _________.
3. The author compares the moral sentiments of what region to the rest of the world?
4. What does Nietzsche believe has been responsible for the education of the spirit?
5. Nietzsche divides the main approaches to thought into two groups. What are they?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)