|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Natural History of Morals - Chapters 186-203.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will serve as the only judge to the tests we put ourselves through?
2. According to the text, which refutable theory has been challenged a hundred times?
(b) Divine intervention.
(c) Free will.
3. Socrates was known to mock which group of people?
(c) Royal court.
4. Nietzsche believes that this created state is born out of:
(a) Mental illness.
5. Man's view of himself may cause him to have to do what?
Short Answer Questions
1. A certain group of people believes that a thought comes when it wants to come, not when a/an:
2. How does one often view another who has many similar qualities?
3. There is no need to do be the sole protector of mankind and the earth; instead, take time to seek _________.
4. People have no problem refuting which of the following:
5. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)