|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8: Peoples and Fatherlands - Chapters 240-256.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author believes that the philosopher strives to rise above what common thing?
(a) Moral fulfillment.
(c) Basic instinct.
(d) A simple life.
2. There is no need to do be the sole protector of mankind and the earth; instead, take time to seek _________.
3. In Nietzsche's mind, whose music heralded the end of centuries-old European taste?
4. How does one often view another who has many similar qualities?
(a) Celebrates him.
(b) Ignores him.
(c) Discounts him.
(d) Despises him.
5. Despite public opinion, Nietzsche has no objections about one of the following.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a word that means something that comes in between?
2. When one desires an object the actual interest relates to:
3. Man is considered to be what kind of creature?
4. Nietzsche has no regard for one segment of the population. What is it?
5. What piece written by that composer is Nietzsche's favorite?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)