|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8: Peoples and Fatherlands - Chapters 240-256.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Every person, regardless of status or vocation, strives to seek which of the following:
2. Above all else, morality is meant to justify what?
3. Man is considered to be what kind of creature?
(d) Free spirited.
4. Despite public opinion, Nietzsche has no objections about one of the following.
5. What is a word that means something that comes in between?
Short Answer Questions
1. Some say there are two types of genius: one who strives to accomplish, achieve, and possess; the other is content with what?
2. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
3. Man will go to great lengths to avoid uncovering:
4. What is another way to describe how Nietzsche uses the term "Fatherlandishness?"
5. There is no need to do be the sole protector of mankind and the earth; instead, take time to seek _________.
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)