|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8: Peoples and Fatherlands - Chapters 240-256.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche has no regard for one segment of the population. What is it?
(a) Other philosophers.
2. Through a monstrous mix of races, the German people have become all but which one of the following?
3. What piece written by that composer is Nietzsche's favorite?
(a) Ode to Joy.
(b) The Magic Flute.
(c) Don Giovanni.
(d) Overture to the Meistersinger.
4. The author believes that the philosopher strives to rise above what common thing?
(a) Basic instinct.
(b) Moral fulfillment.
(d) A simple life.
5. Despite public opinion, Nietzsche has no objections about one of the following.
Short Answer Questions
1. In general, a man will not take on burden and responsibility without ______.
2. Who is the first composer to be mentioned in this chapter?
3. Which composer does Nietzsche refer to as being the interlude of the mellow old soul?
4. Despite the commitment to his work, the philosopher knows deep down that there is one thing that will never be found. What is it?
5. There is no need to do be the sole protector of mankind and the earth; instead, take time to seek _________.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)