|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8: Peoples and Fatherlands - Chapters 240-256.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In order to be able to gather a great deal of information one must possess which quality?
2. Man will go to great lengths to avoid uncovering:
3. Despite public opinion, Nietzsche has no objections about one of the following.
4. Through a monstrous mix of races, the German people have become all but which one of the following?
5. _________ are becoming more similar to one another as they become more detached from the origins of race and class.
Short Answer Questions
1. Every person, regardless of status or vocation, strives to seek which of the following:
2. What is another way to describe how Nietzsche uses the term "Fatherlandishness?"
3. Who is the first composer to be mentioned in this chapter?
4. Value tends to be linked to what type of feelings?
5. Man's view of himself may cause him to have to do what?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)