|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8: Peoples and Fatherlands - Chapters 240-256.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author believes that the democratization of Europe is an involuntary arrangement for the cultivation of _________.
2. Which item is reserved only for a few because it is the privilege of the strong and unattainable for the weak?
3. What is a word that means something that comes in between?
4. In general, a man will not take on burden and responsibility without ______.
(d) Moral belief.
5. Nietzsche believes that a woman's approach to life is considerably more:
Short Answer Questions
1. A man may consider himself to be above other men but succeeds only in becoming more ordinary if he gives up all but which of the following?
2. In order to be able to gather a great deal of information one must possess which quality?
3. Man's view of himself may cause him to have to do what?
4. How does one often view another who has many similar qualities?
5. Nietzsche has no regard for one segment of the population. What is it?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)