|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8: Peoples and Fatherlands - Chapters 240-256.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, the German soul was once considered to be:
2. In order to be able to gather a great deal of information one must possess which quality?
3. Which composer does Nietzsche refer to as being the interlude of the mellow old soul?
4. The author believes that the philosopher strives to rise above what common thing?
(a) A simple life.
(b) Moral fulfillment.
(d) Basic instinct.
5. Some say there are two types of genius: one who strives to accomplish, achieve, and possess; the other is content with what?
(b) Giving birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first composer to be mentioned in this chapter?
2. Above all else, morality is meant to justify what?
3. _________ are becoming more similar to one another as they become more detached from the origins of race and class.
4. Nietzsche believes that a woman's approach to life is considerably more:
5. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)