|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8: Peoples and Fatherlands - Chapters 240-256.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite public opinion, Nietzsche has no objections about one of the following.
2. Man's view of himself may cause him to have to do what?
3. Nietzsche divides the main approaches to thought into two groups. What are they?
(a) Inferior and superior.
(b) Inward and outward.
(c) Backward and forward.
(d) Exoteric and esoteric.
4. Above all else, morality is meant to justify what?
5. The author believes that the democratization of Europe is an involuntary arrangement for the cultivation of _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does one often view another who has many similar qualities?
2. _________ are becoming more similar to one another as they become more detached from the origins of race and class.
3. According to Nietzsche, it is important that man take time to embrace _____.
4. In Nietzsche's mind, whose music heralded the end of centuries-old European taste?
5. Nietzsche has no regard for one segment of the population. What is it?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)