|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8: Peoples and Fatherlands - Chapters 240-256.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which item is reserved only for a few because it is the privilege of the strong and unattainable for the weak?
2. _________ are becoming more similar to one another as they become more detached from the origins of race and class.
3. Man is considered to be what kind of creature?
(a) Free spirited.
4. The author believes that the philosopher strives to rise above what common thing?
(b) A simple life.
(c) Basic instinct.
(d) Moral fulfillment.
5. Despite public opinion, Nietzsche has no objections about one of the following.
Short Answer Questions
1. In general, a man will not take on burden and responsibility without ______.
2. What is another way to describe how Nietzsche uses the term "Fatherlandishness?"
3. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
4. The author believes that the democratization of Europe is an involuntary arrangement for the cultivation of _________.
5. Value tends to be linked to what type of feelings?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)