|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8: Peoples and Fatherlands - Chapters 240-256.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Man will go to great lengths to avoid uncovering:
2. A man may consider himself to be above other men but succeeds only in becoming more ordinary if he gives up all but which of the following?
(a) The world.
3. According to the author, the German soul was once considered to be:
4. What is a word that means something that comes in between?
5. Despite public opinion, Nietzsche has no objections about one of the following.
Short Answer Questions
1. Man is considered to be what kind of creature?
2. The ___________ movement in Europe accompanies a great tremendous physiological process.
3. In Nietzsche's mind, whose music heralded the end of centuries-old European taste?
4. Nietzsche points to the various German factions, including the Christian romantic movement and others including which of the following?
5. What is the one thing that will never cease being awkward long enough for people to understand that there are no opposites, only subtleties of gradation?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)