|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8: Peoples and Fatherlands - Chapters 240-256.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Above all else, morality is meant to justify what?
2. Despite the commitment to his work, the philosopher knows deep down that there is one thing that will never be found. What is it?
3. The author believes that the philosopher strives to rise above what common thing?
(a) A simple life.
(c) Basic instinct.
(d) Moral fulfillment.
4. Nietzsche believes that a woman's approach to life is considerably more:
5. Nietzsche divides the main approaches to thought into two groups. What are they?
(a) Inward and outward.
(b) Backward and forward.
(c) Inferior and superior.
(d) Exoteric and esoteric.
Short Answer Questions
1. When one desires an object the actual interest relates to:
2. A man may consider himself to be above other men but succeeds only in becoming more ordinary if he gives up all but which of the following?
3. Despite public opinion, Nietzsche has no objections about one of the following.
4. _________ are becoming more similar to one another as they become more detached from the origins of race and class.
5. Through a monstrous mix of races, the German people have become all but which one of the following?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)