|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8: Peoples and Fatherlands - Chapters 240-256.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Nietzsche, it is important that man take time to embrace _____.
2. What piece written by that composer is Nietzsche's favorite?
(a) Ode to Joy.
(b) The Magic Flute.
(c) Overture to the Meistersinger.
(d) Don Giovanni.
3. In order to be able to gather a great deal of information one must possess which quality?
4. Nietzsche believes that a woman's approach to life is considerably more:
5. In general, a man will not take on burden and responsibility without ______.
(c) Moral belief.
Short Answer Questions
1. There is no need to do be the sole protector of mankind and the earth; instead, take time to seek _________.
2. In Nietzsche's mind, whose music heralded the end of centuries-old European taste?
3. Man is considered to be what kind of creature?
4. Despite public opinion, Nietzsche has no objections about one of the following.
5. Which item is reserved only for a few because it is the privilege of the strong and unattainable for the weak?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)