|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8: Peoples and Fatherlands - Chapters 240-256.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite public opinion, Nietzsche has no objections about one of the following.
2. Value tends to be linked to what type of feelings?
3. According to Nietzsche, it is important that man take time to embrace _____.
4. Above all else, morality is meant to justify what?
5. Who is the first composer to be mentioned in this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Through a monstrous mix of races, the German people have become all but which one of the following?
2. The author believes that the philosopher strives to rise above what common thing?
3. Nietzsche believes that man tends to view himself in what kind of light?
4. What piece written by that composer is Nietzsche's favorite?
5. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)