|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8: Peoples and Fatherlands - Chapters 240-256.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There is no need to do be the sole protector of mankind and the earth; instead, take time to seek _________.
2. What is a word that means something that comes in between?
3. Man is considered to be what kind of creature?
(a) Free spirited.
4. Man will go to great lengths to avoid uncovering:
5. According to the author, the German soul was once considered to be:
Short Answer Questions
1. How does one often view another who has many similar qualities?
2. _________ are becoming more similar to one another as they become more detached from the origins of race and class.
3. According to Nietzsche, it is important that man take time to embrace _____.
4. Nietzsche believes that man tends to view himself in what kind of light?
5. In order to be able to gather a great deal of information one must possess which quality?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)