|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8: Peoples and Fatherlands - Chapters 240-256.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche points to the various German factions, including the Christian romantic movement and others including which of the following?
(c) Anti-French .
2. Man is considered to be what kind of creature?
(c) Free spirited.
3. Above all else, morality is meant to justify what?
4. Value tends to be linked to what type of feelings?
5. Man's view of himself may cause him to have to do what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first composer to be mentioned in this chapter?
2. What is the one thing that will never cease being awkward long enough for people to understand that there are no opposites, only subtleties of gradation?
3. Despite public opinion, Nietzsche has no objections about one of the following.
4. According to the author, the German soul was once considered to be:
5. Which composer does Nietzsche refer to as being the interlude of the mellow old soul?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)