|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8: Peoples and Fatherlands - Chapters 240-256.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Every person, regardless of status or vocation, strives to seek which of the following:
2. Nietzsche believes that a woman's approach to life is considerably more:
3. What is a word that means something that comes in between?
4. Through a monstrous mix of races, the German people have become all but which one of the following?
5. What is the one thing that will never cease being awkward long enough for people to understand that there are no opposites, only subtleties of gradation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which item is reserved only for a few because it is the privilege of the strong and unattainable for the weak?
2. Value tends to be linked to what type of feelings?
3. A man may consider himself to be above other men but succeeds only in becoming more ordinary if he gives up all but which of the following?
4. What is another way to describe how Nietzsche uses the term "Fatherlandishness?"
5. What piece written by that composer is Nietzsche's favorite?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)