|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8: Peoples and Fatherlands - Chapters 240-256.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
2. The author believes that the philosopher strives to rise above what common thing?
(b) Basic instinct.
(c) Moral fulfillment.
(d) A simple life.
3. Who is the first composer to be mentioned in this chapter?
4. Nietzsche believes that man tends to view himself in what kind of light?
5. Through a monstrous mix of races, the German people have become all but which one of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, the German soul was once considered to be:
2. When one desires an object the actual interest relates to:
3. The ___________ movement in Europe accompanies a great tremendous physiological process.
4. Which item is reserved only for a few because it is the privilege of the strong and unattainable for the weak?
5. Some say there are two types of genius: one who strives to accomplish, achieve, and possess; the other is content with what?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)