|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8: Peoples and Fatherlands - Chapters 240-256.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When one desires an object the actual interest relates to:
(c) The object.
(d) The journey.
2. What piece written by that composer is Nietzsche's favorite?
(a) The Magic Flute.
(b) Overture to the Meistersinger.
(c) Don Giovanni.
(d) Ode to Joy.
3. Man's view of himself may cause him to have to do what?
4. Nietzsche points to the various German factions, including the Christian romantic movement and others including which of the following?
(a) Anti-French .
5. What is another way to describe how Nietzsche uses the term "Fatherlandishness?"
(b) Blind faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Man will go to great lengths to avoid uncovering:
2. According to Nietzsche, it is important that man take time to embrace _____.
3. In order to be able to gather a great deal of information one must possess which quality?
4. Value tends to be linked to what type of feelings?
5. Which item is reserved only for a few because it is the privilege of the strong and unattainable for the weak?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)