|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8: Peoples and Fatherlands - Chapters 240-256.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ___________ movement in Europe accompanies a great tremendous physiological process.
2. The author believes that the democratization of Europe is an involuntary arrangement for the cultivation of _________.
3. Value tends to be linked to what type of feelings?
4. In Nietzsche's mind, whose music heralded the end of centuries-old European taste?
5. Nietzsche divides the main approaches to thought into two groups. What are they?
(a) Exoteric and esoteric.
(b) Inferior and superior.
(c) Backward and forward.
(d) Inward and outward.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some say there are two types of genius: one who strives to accomplish, achieve, and possess; the other is content with what?
2. What piece written by that composer is Nietzsche's favorite?
3. In general, a man will not take on burden and responsibility without ______.
4. Which item is reserved only for a few because it is the privilege of the strong and unattainable for the weak?
5. The author believes that the philosopher strives to rise above what common thing?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)