|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8: Peoples and Fatherlands - Chapters 240-256.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ___________ movement in Europe accompanies a great tremendous physiological process.
2. Nietzsche believes that a woman's approach to life is considerably more:
3. In Nietzsche's mind, whose music heralded the end of centuries-old European taste?
4. Despite public opinion, Nietzsche has no objections about one of the following.
5. Nietzsche has no regard for one segment of the population. What is it?
(c) Other philosophers.
Short Answer Questions
1. When one desires an object the actual interest relates to:
2. Nietzsche divides the main approaches to thought into two groups. What are they?
3. Above all else, morality is meant to justify what?
4. The author believes that the philosopher strives to rise above what common thing?
5. Value tends to be linked to what type of feelings?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)