|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8: Peoples and Fatherlands - Chapters 240-256.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What piece written by that composer is Nietzsche's favorite?
(a) Overture to the Meistersinger.
(b) The Magic Flute.
(c) Don Giovanni.
(d) Ode to Joy.
2. Who is the first composer to be mentioned in this chapter?
3. Nietzsche has no regard for one segment of the population. What is it?
(b) Other philosophers.
4. Nietzsche believes that man tends to view himself in what kind of light?
5. The ___________ movement in Europe accompanies a great tremendous physiological process.
Short Answer Questions
1. There is no need to do be the sole protector of mankind and the earth; instead, take time to seek _________.
2. _________ are becoming more similar to one another as they become more detached from the origins of race and class.
3. The author believes that the democratization of Europe is an involuntary arrangement for the cultivation of _________.
4. Despite the commitment to his work, the philosopher knows deep down that there is one thing that will never be found. What is it?
5. What is a word that means something that comes in between?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)