|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8: Peoples and Fatherlands - Chapters 240-256.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In order to be able to gather a great deal of information one must possess which quality?
2. Nietzsche divides the main approaches to thought into two groups. What are they?
(a) Inward and outward.
(b) Backward and forward.
(c) Inferior and superior.
(d) Exoteric and esoteric.
3. Nietzsche believes that a woman's approach to life is considerably more:
4. Nietzsche points to the various German factions, including the Christian romantic movement and others including which of the following?
(d) Anti-French .
5. Some say there are two types of genius: one who strives to accomplish, achieve, and possess; the other is content with what?
(b) Giving birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Nietzsche, it is important that man take time to embrace _____.
2. Every person, regardless of status or vocation, strives to seek which of the following:
3. Value tends to be linked to what type of feelings?
4. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
5. The author believes that the democratization of Europe is an involuntary arrangement for the cultivation of _________.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)