Quiz: Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Some cultures attempt to mediate between which two groups?
a) Educated and uneducated.
b) Slave and master.
c) Father and son.
d) Moral and immoral.
2. What is a most difficult thing to be understood by a man that is noble?
3. Every man has been enhanced through what type of society?
4. Nietzsche talks about two kinds of moralities that are prevalent on earth; they are subtle and _____ moralities.
5. Who puts himself into a dangerous situation when studying both ordinary and extraordinary people?
This section contains 269 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)