|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Austin bring the letter to the family about their father?
(a) January 10th.
(b) June 15th.
(c) August 5th.
(d) May 8th.
2. Which of the following is something that Emily does sometimes which surprises her neighbors?
(a) Leaves poems taped to the front door.
(b) Walks out into the yard and waves to them.
(c) Moves the curtains.
(d) Answers the door herself.
3. What about Sue causes Emily to feel the way she does?
(a) Sue loves Austin as Emily does.
(b) Sue understands Emily's need to write.
(c) Sue shows her affection for their father.
(d) Sue is able to stand up for herself.
4. What doesn't Emily understand about religion?
(a) Why it has so many rituals.
(b) Why it is so grim.
(c) Why everyone follows it.
(d) Why it takes so long.
5. At what age did Emily believe she would be very popular?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Vinnie become hysterical when the judge proposed to Emily?
2. What is the name of the cake?
3. What does Emily do all of in her home?
4. Who missed Austin the most while he was at school?
5. How is Emily known in Amherst?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)