|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Gilbert?
(a) He moved to another city.
(b) He moved in with Emily and Vinnie.
(c) He died of typhoid.
(d) He went on to become a rider.
2. What is Vinnie afraid of?
(a) Emily leaving with him.
(b) He will hurt Emily.
(c) Emily won't meet with the man.
(d) He will move into the house.
3. What does Emily ask the professor when they finally meet?
(a) Why he didn't publish her last poem.
(b) Why he took so long to visit.
(c) Where he will be staying.
(d) When he will be leaving.
4. Why does Emily say that she wears white all of the time?
(a) It is her favorite color.
(b) It makes choosing clothes easier.
(c) To baffle the neighbors.
(d) To show her purity.
5. Which of the following was not one of Mary Lyon's classifications for students?
(a) Group without hope.
(b) Group with hope.
(c) Professed Christians.
(d) Converted Christians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Gilbert do when he was six with a friend?
2. When did Emily decide to stop attending church?
3. What does Emily worry about in regards to her brother Austin?
4. Where is her father in Emily's mind?
5. Who missed Austin the most while he was at school?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)