Act 1, Section 1
1. What is Emily carrying as she enters the stage for the first time?
(a) Book of poems.
(c) A doll.
(d) Pen and paper.
2. Which of the following is a good description of Emily?
3. What does Emily offer to the audience?
(a) Cake slices.
(b) Tea cups.
(c) To read one of her poems.
(d) Copies of her poems.
4. What is the name of the cake?
5. What is unique about the cake?
(a) It is a no bake recipe.
(b) It is not edible.
(c) It is shaped like a diamond.
(d) It is from her own special recipe.
6. Why does Emily indicate she might be frightened?
(a) She doesn't like the spotlight.
(b) She was just had a visitor that left her unsettled
(c) She heard a strange noise off stage.
(d) She is not used to strangers.
7. What does Emily ask from the audience?
8. How old is Emily?
This section contains 4,858 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)