1. What medical condition did Chance's mother have?
2. In what way does Chance think that plants are like people?
Both need care to be happy and healthy.
3. In what way does Chance think that plants differ from people?
Plants can't reason or dream.
4. When was the last time Chance left the house?
He has never left.
5. Who is the main character in the book?
6. In what way did Chance believe that the garden was its own graveyard?
Under every tree and plant there were decomposing roots.
This section contains 7,070 words
(approx. 24 pages at 300 words per page)