|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What apprenticeship has Adrian started in the spring of 1963?
(c) Electrical work.
2. What animal does Bunty think Jesus would be?
(a) A lamb.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A puppy.
3. What was Jean-Paul Armand imprisoned for?
(a) Attempted murder.
(d) Driving without a license.
4. What has Patricia just finished?
(a) Veterinary school.
(b) A novel.
(c) Law school.
(d) Filming a movie.
5. What part of Edmund is wounded?
(a) His abdomen.
(b) His arm.
(c) His face.
(d) His knee.
6. Where do Kathleen and Ruby spend the summer after high school?
7. What is Patricia's husband's occupation?
8. What is the subject of the book Ruby gets on their daytrip to Glencoe?
(a) Medieval castles.
(d) Rob Roy.
9. What job do Ruby and Kathleen have during the summer after high school?
(b) Tour guides.
(d) Hotel chambermaids.
10. What usually hangs from the Perspex canopy in D for Dog that is forgotten on the flight detailed in Footnote (xiv)?
(a) A rosary.
(b) A St. Christopher medal.
(c) Their dogtags.
(d) An American flag.
11. What part of Tom is injured by the Zeppelin attack?
(a) His ear.
(b) His knee.
(c) His hand.
(d) His foot.
12. What does Christine always want to pretend to be in her games with Ruby?
(b) Movie stars.
13. What nationality is the male owner of the farmhouse where the Lennoxes and Ropers stay?
14. Where does George take his family in August, 1963?
(a) A Chinese restaurant.
(b) The zoo.
(c) For high tea at Harrod's.
(d) To see Stonehenge.
15. Who saw Alice Barker leave with Jean-Paul Armand?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they have for lunch?
2. Which of these foods is not part of the Scottish holiday breakfast?
3. Where has Patricia settled?
4. What kind of dog is Dolores?
5. What business does George open when the Shop is remodeled?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)