|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is not part of the picnic lunches packed for them at the farmhouse?
(a) Shepherd's Pie.
(b) Mint Yo-Yos.
2. What do George and Bunty get Ted and Sandra as a wedding gift?
(a) A china figurine.
(c) A platter.
(d) A vase.
3. Which of these foods is not part of the Scottish holiday breakfast?
(a) Baked beans.
4. Who does Ruby believe is her mother's favorite child?
5. What apprenticeship has Adrian started in the spring of 1963?
(b) Electrical work.
6. What does Adrian do for a living?
(a) Is a travel agent.
(b) Owns a restaurant.
(c) Is a buyer for Harrod's.
(d) Owns a hair salon.
7. What kind of dog is Dolores?
(a) Great Dane.
(c) Cocker spaniel.
(d) Scottish terrier.
8. What business does George open when the Shop is remodeled?
(b) Medical Supplies.
9. What is the name of the nursing home Bunty enters?
(a) Leisure World.
(c) Forest Grove.
10. Why does Christine need an ambulance?
(a) A severe burn.
(b) A seizure.
(c) A deep cut.
11. For whom does Ruby hold a plate of food at the wedding reception?
(a) Auntie Eliza.
(d) Uncle Bill.
12. Where does Ruby find her mother during the reception?
(a) Watching television in the lounge.
(b) In the ladies' room.
(c) Behind the building on the steps.
(d) On the dance floor.
13. For what do Bunty and Ruby spend several days shopping?
(a) Patricia's birthday present.
(b) A party dress.
(c) School uniforms.
(d) New curtains.
14. Which of Bunty's relatives does not come to the funeral?
(a) Uncle Clifford.
(c) Uncle Ted.
15. What new band does Patricia discover in the summer of 1963?
(a) The Kinks.
(b) The Moody Blues.
(c) The Rolling Stones.
(d) The Who.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Lennoxes and Ropers go on their holiday in 1964?
2. Who announces an engagement at Easter 1963?
3. What does Ruby wrap in brown paper while her parents are out of the shop?
4. What starts the Shop fire?
5. Where is Ruby planning to go to university?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)