1. What is the narrator's mother's given name?
2. What kind of store does the narrator's family own?
3. What does the narrator's mother make for breakfast the morning after her conception?
4. How many sisters does the narrator have?
5. What famous fictional character does Bunty like to pretend she is?
6. Who is Walter?
7. What does Gillian swallow at her grandmother's?
8. What does Bunty bake after their errands in Chapter One?
9. What relation is Alice Barker to Bunty?
This section contains 3,224 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)