|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Nell compare Jack's cheekbones?
(d) Razor clams.
2. Who announces an engagement at Easter 1963?
(a) Uncle Ted.
(b) Cousin Adrian.
3. Who is Sidney?
(a) Babs' husband.
(b) The owner of the dress shop.
(c) Bunty's brother.
(d) Betty's boyfriend.
4. Who takes a long time to come to tea on Christmas Eve?
5. Where are Ruby and Kathleen filling time after their A-Level exams at the beginning of Chapter Twelve?
(a) In a cafe, watching rugby on television.
(b) The movies.
(c) The beach.
(d) The Castle Museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of flowers do Patricia and Ruby leave for Pearl?
2. What was Alice's occupation before her marriage?
3. How is Ruby told to tell the twins Daisy and Rose apart?
4. What is Nell baking hastily for the Sunday School outing?
5. What kind of flowers were on the Barkers' best tea service?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)