|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kills Frederick Barker?
(a) Scarlet fever.
(b) Chicken pox.
2. What is the subject of the book Ruby gets on their daytrip to Glencoe?
(a) Rob Roy.
(c) Medieval castles.
3. Who takes a long time to come to tea on Christmas Eve?
4. Who wakes Ruby the night of the fire?
5. What relative is scheduled to join them on their holiday in Whitby?
(a) Cousin Lucy-Vida.
(b) Auntie Eliza.
(c) Cousin Adrian.
(d) Uncle Bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who narrates the Coronation from a book?
2. With what relative does Ruby find she is staying in Chapter Four?
3. What part of Edmund is wounded?
4. Where is George during the baby's birth?
5. What story does one of the outing leaders tell, casting the children in it?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)