|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is accused of dawdling at the table?
2. What does Ruby find in her mother's bedside table?
(a) Bunty's wedding ring.
(b) A bottle of sherry.
(c) Chewing gum.
(d) Alice's silver locket.
3. Which of Nell's children takes her away on holiday in Footnote (v)?
4. What does Nell give Jack when he goes off to war?
(a) Her handkerchief.
(b) A rabbit's foot.
(c) A photograph of herself.
(d) A lucky penny.
5. What object does Nell find after the bombing and keep?
(a) Ration coupons.
(b) A silver Coronation teaspoon.
(c) A cast-iron skillet.
(d) A nice pair of shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lillian's occupation after the war begins?
2. Who surprises the Cooks with a visit?
3. Who puts the children to bed the night after the Coronation?
4. What is the narrator's mother's given name?
5. What is "Mobo"?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)