|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is not one of the dogs Jack worked with?
2. Which of Alice's children secretly took the photograph of their mother from the pile on the table?
3. Which of these is not something the girls have for breakfast the morning Bunty leaves?
(a) Burnt toast.
(b) Soggy eggy-toast fingers.
(c) Lumpy porridge.
(d) Sugary cornflakes.
4. What relation is Alice Barker to Bunty?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her great-grandmother.
5. What chore is Rachel doing at the beginning of Footnote (iv)?
(a) Hanging the laundry out to dry.
(b) Washing the dishes.
(c) Changing the beds.
(d) Scrubbing the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Betty move after the war?
2. What one thing did Alice leave for Ada?
3. Who does George tell Bunty was with the girls on holiday?
4. With whom are Bunty and George staying after Gillian's death?
5. Who once gave Nell a lace-covered Valentine's Day card?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)