|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the family take a taxi to the pantomime?
(a) Gas rationing.
(b) George wasn't sure how to get there.
(c) The car had a flat tire.
(d) As a special treat.
2. Who is Sidney?
(a) Betty's boyfriend.
(b) Bunty's brother.
(c) The owner of the dress shop.
(d) Babs' husband.
3. What book do the girls play they are in?
(a) "Tales of a Thousand and One Nights."
(b) "Little Women."
(c) "Little House on the Prairie."
(d) "Black Beauty."
4. What one thing did Alice leave for Ada?
(a) Her family Bible.
(b) Her silver locket.
(c) Her father's pocket watch.
(d) Her wedding band.
5. What was Nell's occupation before the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the female guests drinking?
2. What does it look like Nell is baking when Bunty gets home?
3. What is Nell baking hastily for the Sunday School outing?
4. What kind of flowers were on the Barkers' best tea service?
5. What story does one of the outing leaders tell, casting the children in it?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)