|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what church does Ruby get taken to?
(a) Baptist Union of Great Britain.
(b) Dewsbury Church of England.
(c) Church of the Spirit.
(d) St. Elizabeth's Catholic Church.
2. What was the occupation of Nell's first fiance, Percy?
3. What does Ruby hear scratching at her window the night Bunty comes home?
(a) The Shop parrot.
(b) The Shop cat.
(c) A squirrel.
(d) A tree branch.
4. How many sisters does the narrator have?
5. Who does Nell remember catching a bumble bee and letting it go?
(a) Albert Barker.
(b) Frank Cook.
(c) Percy Sievewright.
(d) Jack Keech.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bunty give the family for pudding on Christmas Eve?
2. What story does one of the outing leaders tell, casting the children in it?
3. Who was Rachel?
4. What has been accidentally left out in the yard overnight?
5. Who once gave Nell a lace-covered Valentine's Day card?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)