|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What chore is Rachel doing at the beginning of Footnote (iv)?
(a) Scrubbing the floor.
(b) Washing the dishes.
(c) Hanging the laundry out to dry.
(d) Changing the beds.
2. Which of these is not a gift Ruby receives for Christmas?
(a) Pretend jewelry.
(b) Roller skates.
(c) A dollhouse.
(d) A chocolate orange.
3. Which of these is not found in George's bedside table?
(a) Loose change.
(b) A note from Bunty.
(c) Chewing gum.
(d) A packet of Durex.
4. What does it look like Nell is baking when Bunty gets home?
(b) Pound cake.
(c) Sugar cookies.
(d) Rice pudding.
5. Who does Nell remember catching a bumble bee and letting it go?
(a) Percy Sievewright.
(b) Jack Keech.
(c) Albert Barker.
(d) Frank Cook.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these people did not find one of Alice's pink buttons?
2. What is the name of the shop where Bunty works before the war?
3. Which of Nell's children takes her away on holiday in Footnote (v)?
4. Where was the Sunday School outing that Clifford, Babs, and Bunty were scheduled to join?
5. What does Bunty give the family for pudding on Christmas Eve?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)