|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jean-Paul Armand?
(a) The postman.
(b) Alice's doctor.
(c) A French historian.
(d) A photographer.
2. How many children did Frank and Nell have?
3. What is Bunty holding as she gives birth?
(a) A rosary.
(b) A rabbit's foot.
(c) A lucky penny.
(d) Her husband's hand.
4. What story does one of the outing leaders tell, casting the children in it?
(a) "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe."
(b) "Robin Hood."
(c) "Peter Pan."
(d) "Alice in Wonderland."
5. What famous fictional character does Bunty like to pretend she is?
(a) Scarlett O'Hara from "Gone with the Wind."
(b) Alice, from "Alice in Wonderland."
(c) Glinda, the Good Witch from "The Wizard of Oz."
(d) Juliet Capulet, from "Romeo and Juliet."
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is not a gift Ruby receives for Christmas?
2. What is Ruby's diagnosis?
3. With what does Frank kill the insect?
4. What does George criticize at the meal?
5. What do they have for lunch?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)