|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the calendar Auntie Gladys gave to Ruby for Christmas?
(a) Scenes from "Ye Olde England."
(b) Beach scenes.
(c) Pictures of kittens and puppies.
(d) The Beatles.
2. What chore does George suggest Ruby can do that Bunty refuses to let her?
(a) Peeling potatoes.
(b) Making tea.
(c) Setting the table.
(d) Grating nutmeg.
3. Which of these people is not one of Ruby's cousins?
4. What famous fictional character does Bunty like to pretend she is?
(a) Juliet Capulet, from "Romeo and Juliet."
(b) Glinda, the Good Witch from "The Wizard of Oz."
(c) Alice, from "Alice in Wonderland."
(d) Scarlett O'Hara from "Gone with the Wind."
5. Which of these is not something the girls have for breakfast the morning Bunty leaves?
(a) Burnt toast.
(b) Soggy eggy-toast fingers.
(c) Lumpy porridge.
(d) Sugary cornflakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sidney?
2. What chore is Rachel doing at the beginning of Footnote (iv)?
3. What possession of the twins' does Gillian want desperately?
4. Which of Nell's children takes her away on holiday in Footnote (v)?
5. What does Patricia tell Ruby to tell George is wrong with her?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)