1. What is the narrator's mother's given name?
2. What kind of store does the narrator's family own?
(a) A bakery.
(b) A pet shop.
(c) A bookstore.
(d) A stationery store.
3. What does the narrator's mother make for breakfast the morning after her conception?
(d) Scrambled eggs.
4. How many sisters does the narrator have?
5. What famous fictional character does Bunty like to pretend she is?
(a) Scarlett O'Hara from "Gone with the Wind."
(b) Glinda, the Good Witch from "The Wizard of Oz."
(c) Alice, from "Alice in Wonderland."
(d) Juliet Capulet, from "Romeo and Juliet."
6. Who is Walter?
(a) The plumber.
(b) The postman.
(c) The milkman.
(d) The butcher.
7. What does Gillian swallow at her grandmother's?
(a) A coin.
(b) A pink button.
(c) A marble.
(d) An earring.
8. What does Bunty bake after their errands in Chapter One?
(a) Blueberry muffins.
(b) Fairy cakes.
(d) Chocolate-chip cookies.
9. What relation is Alice Barker to Bunty?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her great-grandmother.
This section contains 3,224 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)