|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita write in her June 3, 1961 diary entry?
(a) They were allowed to tell Papi goodbye.
(b) She can write as much as she wants now.
(c) Tio Tony is dead.
(d) Her Papi is back.
2. What is revealed in Mr. Washburn's car when the accident occurs?
(a) A dead body.
(c) Picnic supplies.
3. What does Anita worry about concerning the problem in question 126?
(a) She is going to be so tired, she'll say the wrong thing.
(b) She didn't love Lucinda as much as she thought.
(c) She is going insane.
(d) She will not be motivated to do anything.
4. Who is/are arrested?
(a) Papi and Tio Tony.
(b) Papi, Tio Tony and Mundin.
(c) Just Tio Tony.
(d) No one.
5. What word do they receive on Mundin?
(a) He is ill.
(b) He is in Colombia.
(c) He has been arrested.
(d) He is being sent out of the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucinda allow Anita to do that night?
2. What does Chucha do for Anita?
3. What grade is Anita placed in at school in New York?
4. What does Chucha tell Anita it is time to do?
5. How does Anita feel every time she starts to write Oscar?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anita overhear her father and other men talking about concerning Trujillo, and what does Anita's mother say to the men?
2. What does Anita know about a pill and what does she think about it?
3. Who are arrested in town and why?
4. What does Anita decide about men and why?
5. What do Anita's diary entries for June 3, and June 5, 1961, say?
6. What does Anita discover when she goes into Lucinda's room, and what is Anita's reaction?
7. What arrives for Lucinda the day after the party, and how does Lucinda feel?
8. Why can't Anita stay with Lucinda until Lucinda leaves?
9. What does Anita learn about Chucha?
10. What do the children do after the American school is closed and how do they get to school?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)