|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens the next morning after El Jefe is assassinated just as Chucha is waking Anita?
(a) There is an announcement on television.
(b) They hear several helicopters landing nearby.
(c) They hear a huge explosion.
(d) Men come in her room and search it.
2. Who almost discovers Anita and her mama?
(a) One of the locals the embassy hires.
(b) The insurrgents.
(c) The Mancini daughters.
(d) One of the clerks at the embassy.
3. What does Anita's mother say on the second Sunday that they are in hiding?
(a) Papi and Tio Tony had escaped.
(b) Papi has been released, but TioTony is dead.
(c) Papi and Tio Tony are still alive.
(d) They are leaving the next day.
4. What has the government instituted to control people's movements?
(a) Checkpoints every block.
(b) Video cameras on the street corners.
(c) People have to file requests to go more than two kilometers from their homes
5. How does Anita view El Jefe?
(a) As an old man whose actions are breaking up her family.
(b) As the country's hero.
(c) As an old man who wants everything his way.
(d) As a grandfather type.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Anita want to hide the discovery that is discusses in question 113?
2. What does Mr. Mancini tell Mami to do?
3. Under what guise will Lucinda travel?
4. What does someone in a limousine bring?
5. Upon what does Anita's mother insist?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)