|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concerns Anita's mother when she receives a call from the school?
(a) That the teacher singles Anita out for punishment.
(b) That Anita has told someone about Lucinda.
(c) That Anita is having emotional difficulties.
(d) That Anita has been hurt.
2. Where is Anita on Thanksgiving Day?
(b) On her way back to her country.
3. Who is at the Italian Embassy when Anita and her mother arrive there?
(c) No one they know.
4. What does Anita find when she gets to Lucinda's room?
(a) Lucinda is crying.
(b) Lucinda is talking to Sammy.
(c) Lucinda isgone.
(d) Lucinda is packing.
5. What does Lucinda allow Anita to do that night?
(a) Stay up later than usual.
(b) Sleep in her room.
(c) Write a letter to Carla.
(d) Put on some of her jewelry.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are protesters dressed as they move through the city?
2. What do Anita and Mami hear on the radio?
3. Why does Anita think Oscar may know she is there?
4. Why are so many people arrested?
5. In what format does Anita write some of her journal entries?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)