|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita's mother suggest the men do?
(a) See if the rebels have any assassination plans.
(b) Continue as if nothing is wrong.
(c) Not rush into things and be careful.
(d) See if they can get some backing from the British.
2. What small chance Anita and Mami comes and goes?
(a) To get on a plane to Italy.
(b) To return home to get more of their possessions..
(c) To get on a small plane to Florida.
(d) To get on a ship to England.
3. How does Anita view El Jefe?
(a) As an old man whose actions are breaking up her family.
(b) As the country's hero.
(c) As an old man who wants everything his way.
(d) As a grandfather type.
4. What obstacles does she have to get past when she writes Oscar?
(a) She does not want to make him envious of her being out of the country.
(b) She has to be careful because she is a young girl and it would be unseemly to be too forward.
(c) The letter has to get past censors.
(d) She does not want to encourage him romantically.
5. What does Anita worry about concerning the problem in question 126?
(a) She is going to be so tired, she'll say the wrong thing.
(b) She will not be motivated to do anything.
(c) She is going insane.
(d) She didn't love Lucinda as much as she thought.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mr. Washburn in New York City?
2. What is Anita beginning to have a hard time doing?
3. What concerns Anita's mother when she receives a call from the school?
4. Who rescues Anita and her mami?
5. How does the teacher react to Anita's response?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)