|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shoots the family dogs?
(a) Some men who are celebrating.
(b) The secret police.
(c) Some soldiers who are target practicing.
(d) A neighbor.
2. What does Anita's brother say when he comes home?
(a) His teacher has been arrested.
(b) His best friend's father has been arrested.
(c) The high school has shut down.
(d) He is joining the rebel forces.
3. What does Anita find when she gets to Lucinda's room?
(a) Lucinda is talking to Sammy.
(b) Lucinda isgone.
(c) Lucinda is packing.
(d) Lucinda is crying.
4. Who rescues Anita and her mami?
(a) Some local militia.
(b) Paratroopers in a helicopter.
(c) The Italian government.
(d) The British intelligence.
5. What does Anita decide about men?
(a) That men should not rule the country; women would do better.
(b) That she does not like men anymore.
(c) That men do not understand why woman fear men sometimes.
(d) That men are bad.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the teacher react to Anita's response?
2. What do Anita and Mami hear on the radio?
3. What does Chucha do with what Anita gives her?
4. Why are so many people arrested?
5. Where is Anita on Thanksgiving Day?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)