|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word do they receive on Mundin?
(a) He is ill.
(b) He is being sent out of the country.
(c) He is in Colombia.
(d) He has been arrested.
2. Where do they find El Jefe's body?
(a) In the trunk of a car.
(b) In the tool box on the Ford truck.
(c) In the basement.
(d) In the jungle near the compound.
3. Where do the children now go for school lessons?
(a) The church.
(b) To the consulate building.
(c) The community center.
(d) The Mancinis' house.
4. What does Anita's mother say on the second Sunday that they are in hiding?
(a) Papi and Tio Tony had escaped.
(b) They are leaving the next day.
(c) Papi has been released, but TioTony is dead.
(d) Papi and Tio Tony are still alive.
5. For what does Anita check her uncle and father's pockets?
(a) Evidence that they are part of the rebel forces.
(b) Letters from Lucinda.
(c) The pills she knows about.
(d) Change to buy a soda.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shoots the family dogs?
2. Where is Anita a month and a half after the message from Chucha arrives?
3. What does Anita's brother say when he comes home?
4. What does Anita want in the event she is taken away?
5. Who is/are arrested?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)