|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anita beginning to have a hard time doing?
(a) Feeling any hope about the future.
(b) Remembering words.
(d) Remembering Lucinda's face.
2. What concerns Anita's mother when she receives a call from the school?
(a) That Anita has told someone about Lucinda.
(b) That Anita is having emotional difficulties.
(c) That the teacher singles Anita out for punishment.
(d) That Anita has been hurt.
3. How do Anita and her mother communicate with Mundo?
(a) They see him face to face every few days.
(c) They are unable to communicate with him but very sporadically.
4. Who does Anita see when she looks out the the bathroom window one day?
5. What does Anita use to communicate with Oscar?
(a) Morse code.
(b) A book she is given.
(c) Writing in the fog on the bathroom window.
(d) Slips of paper in the laundry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita do after the teacher makes her announcement?
2. What does Tio Pepe give to Anita when he visits?
3. What obstacles does she have to get past when she writes Oscar?
4. Who comes to see Anita and Mami?
5. For what does Anita check her uncle and father's pockets?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)