|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the children now go for school lessons?
(a) The church.
(b) To the consulate building.
(c) The Mancinis' house.
(d) The community center.
2. What does Anita want in the event she is taken away?
(a) To be able to say goodbye.
(b) A pill that instantly kills her.
(c) To go with Oscar.
(d) To be brave.
3. What does Anita worry about concerning the problem in question 126?
(a) She is going insane.
(b) She is going to be so tired, she'll say the wrong thing.
(c) She will not be motivated to do anything.
(d) She didn't love Lucinda as much as she thought.
4. How does Anita feel every time she starts to write Oscar?
5. What does Chucha tell Anita it is time to do?
(c) Be good.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Anita and her mother communicate with Mundo?
2. Where does Chucha get a job?
3. What does Anita's brother say when he comes home?
4. What does Anita learn when she finishes her letter to Oscar?
5. Why is Mr. Washburn in New York City?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anita learn about Chucha?
2. What does Anita overhear her father say about the Washburns?
3. How does Chucha help Anita and what does Chucha tell her?
4. What are Mami and Anita waiting for and how has Pupo failed the rebels?
5. What does Anita write about their rescue from the compound?
6. What do the children do after the American school is closed and how do they get to school?
7. Who are arrested in town and why?
8. Who does Anita see out the bathroom window and what does she think?
9. How do Anita and Mami communicate with Mundo?
10. What does Anita know about why Americans celebrate Thanksgiving?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)