|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worries Anita?
(a) That their father will be killed.
(b) That the men will hurt her mother.
(c) That they are going to go to prison.
(d) That her cousins will not have gotten out of the country yet.
2. When does Anita use a pencil?
(a) When she writes in her journal.
(b) To write down Carla's address.
(c) For her math homework.
(d) To draw pictures of things in her life.
3. What does Anita write about Mrs. Mancini?
(a) She cries all the time.
(b) She is warm and friendly.
(c) She does not trust people.
(d) She never talks.
4. What is significant about Anita's family?
(a) They have not sought permission to enter the U.S.
(b) They are the most wealthy of the families that live in the compound.
(c) They are not from the Dominican Republic originally.
(d) They are the only family left who has lived in the compound.
5. What is another name for Mr. Smith?
(a) El Jefe.
(c) The Loco.
(d) El Patron.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the other person who comes into the classroom?
2. Where does Lucinda take Anita to talk to her?
3. What is Anita doing when her mother comes in to talk with her?
4. What is Pupo supposed to do?
5. Where is Tio Tony?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)