|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Anita think more?
(b) Asking her teachers questions.
(c) Listening to the adults.
2. How does Anita view El Jefe?
(a) As an old man whose actions are breaking up her family.
(b) As a grandfather type.
(c) As an old man who wants everything his way.
(d) As the country's hero.
3. Where does Anita's family sleep?
(a) Out on a sleeping porch as it is very hot.
(b) In two bedrooms.
(c) Together in one room.
(d) In a guest cabin on the property.
4. What has Mrs. Mancini done to her master bedroom?
(a) Painted it bright red.
(b) Made it into a hospital room.
(c) Written liberation words on the walls.
(d) Made it a haven of privacy.
5. What does Anita realize about Sam?
(a) He is brilliant.
(b) He has special talents.
(c) He has a core of wildness in him.
(d) She wants him to be her boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anita beginning to have a hard time doing?
2. Where does Lucinda take Anita to talk to her?
3. What does Oscar talk about concerning the country?
4. What does Mami tell Anita and Carla to make them feel better?
5. Where is Anita a month and a half after the message from Chucha arrives?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)