|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Susie about to turn?
2. For what does Anita check her uncle and father's pockets?
(a) Letters from Lucinda.
(b) Evidence that they are part of the rebel forces.
(c) Change to buy a soda.
(d) The pills she knows about.
3. How does Anita feel every time she starts to write Oscar?
4. What is the code name used for the person who likes young girls as sexual objects?
(a) The dictator.
(b) The dictator's son.
(c) Mr. Smith.
(d) Mr. Jones.
5. Why are the students unsettled about the visitors to the classroom?
(a) They think something is wrong with Anita's mother.
(b) It is almost time for recess, but they can't leave until the teacher dismisses them.
(c) It is interrupting their practice time.
(d) The last time it happened, one student left and never came back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing Anita's mother asks Anita to do?
2. Who comes to see Anita and Mami?
3. What does Anita's brother offer to do in the afternoon?
4. What has the government instituted to control people's movements?
5. What does Chucha often see in her dreams?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)