|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes over to spend time with Sammy?
(b) Sammy's second cousin.
(c) No one.
2. Why does Anita spend more time in the bathroom these days?
(a) To write private letters to Carla.
(b) To have a private place to write in her journal.
(c) To make herself attractive.
(d) To hide her crying.
3. Where is the setting of the school?
(b) Dominican Republic.
4. What does Chucha tell the children to pretend?
(a) That they can leave when they want to.
(b) That they haven't seen anyone.
(c) That good will soon happen.
(d) That they live in the United States.
5. What does the teacher tell the students at school?
(a) That the school will not be closing as the rumors suggest.
(b) That El Jefe is visiting that day.
(c) That the school is closing down temporarily.
(d) That the students must wear badges with El Jefe's picture on them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when word is taken to Tony's house that Mr. Smith's friends are there?
2. What doesn't feel right to some of the students?
3. What are the men in dark glasses using as an excuse to search the compound?
4. What do the grandparents call Thanksgiving?
5. What does Anita realize about Sam?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)