|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Mancini tell Mami to do?
(b) Move away from the Capital.
(c) Contact the United States embassy.
(d) Sit and wait and make no calls.
2. Who is Pupo?
(a) The old man who cares for the chickens and other animals at the compound.
(b) A news anchor in the city.
(c) Papi's code name.
(d) The head of the Army.
3. How old is Mr. Washburn's son?
4. What does Anita's mother want her to do with her diary?
(a) Give it to her to safeguard.
(b) Not write in it anymore.
(c) Burn it.
(d) Keep it well hidden.
5. Why does Anita want to skip school the morning Lucinda is to leave?
(a) Anita is afraid of El Jefe.
(b) Sam is not going to school that day and he's her protector.
(c) Anita wants to be with Lucinda until she leaves.
(d) Oscar is not going to school that day and he's her protector.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is she to tell the students about her absence?
2. What small chance Anita and Mami comes and goes?
3. What aspects of her country and of the United States does Anita compare?.
4. What does Anita overhear about the Washburns?
5. Why do the children go to their new school in the consul's car ?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)