|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the children respond to their life?
(a) They cry.
(b) They rebel and sometimes sneak out.
(c) They are bored.
(d) They accept the neccessity of it.
2. Why are the adults remonstrating themselves?
(a) Because they had become so careless.
(b) Because they had declined to go to the United States when it was possible.
(c) Because had given in to the idea of a celebration.
(d) BecauseTio Tony is not the only man wanted now.
3. Why is Anita upset with Sammy when she isn't invited?
(a) Sammy asks Anita to constantly wait on him and his guest.
(b) Sammy is often rude to Anita when he has other company..
(c) Sammy's eyes light up for his guest and not for Anita.
(d) Sammy does not understand her feelings about being excluded.
4. What aspects of her country and of the United States does Anita compare?.
5. Who is Mr. Washburn?
(a) A U.S. military officer.
(b) A CIA agent.
(c) A man from the British consulate.
(d) A man from the American embassy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anita's father say they have to stay?
2. What does Anita know about a pill?
3. Where does Anita's family sleep?
4. What does Anita give Chucha?
5. What does the teacher tell Anita to do?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)