|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topics do Sammy, Anita and Sammy's visitor discuss?
(a) Moving to the United States.
(c) Community and politics.
2. How are protesters dressed as they move through the city?
(a) In dark garb.
(b) In colors of the movement.
(c) Like religious personages.
(d) Like soldiers.
3. Who understands Anita's feelings about Sammy and his friend?
(b) Anita's Mami.
(c) Anita's Papi.
4. Who is Chucha?
(a) An old woman who was the family's nursemaid.
(b) Anita's dog.
(c) Anita's older sister.
(d) Carla's great-grandmother.
5. Why do the children go to their new school in the consul's car ?
(a) They are better protected since the windows are bullet proof.
(b) They are given a special escort.
(c) They are not stopped at checkpoints as often.
(d) It is the only transportation available to them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lucinda and Anita do that night?
2. What does someone in a limousine bring?
3. Where does Chucha get a job?
4. Why do many people come to the compound?
5. How does Anita feel when Sammy has someone visit him?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)