|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the teacher tell the students at school?
(a) That the school is closing down temporarily.
(b) That the school will not be closing as the rumors suggest.
(c) That El Jefe is visiting that day.
(d) That the students must wear badges with El Jefe's picture on them.
2. Where is Tio Tony?
(a) He is in prison in Santo Domingo
(b) He is missing.
(c) He is in the Bronx.
(d) He is hiding in the mountains outside of Santo Domingo.
3. In what format does Anita write some of her journal entries?
(a) A poem.
(b) An expository essay.
(c) A movie script.
(d) A letter to Papi.
4. What is Anita inclined to say about Oscar's comments about the country?
(a) That its history is shrouded in lies.
(b) That she feels she is getting a good education.
(c) That everyone cannot be rich.
(d) That they are free.
5. For how long has Anita's country had the same leader?
(a) 31 years.
(b) 12 years.
(c) 44 years.
(d) 21 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are protesters dressed as they move through the city?
2. Why does Anita think Oscar may know she is there?
3. What happens when a car rams the Washburns car in traffic?
4. Why do they celebrate American holidays?
5. Where are Anita's grandparents?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)