|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when a car rams the Washburns car in traffic?
(a) The trunk pops open.
(b) Nothing other than a small dent in the bumber.
(c) Mrs. Washburn is injuried.
(d) Sam is injuried.
2. What does the teacher tell Anita to do?
(a) Help Carla practice her lines.
(b) Continue her presentation.
(c) Help Carla pack her belongings.
(d) Help the new boy find the correct classroom.
3. Upon what does Anita's mother insist?
(a) That they make everything look as normal as possible.
(b) That Lucinda wear decent clothing for her travels.
(c) That Anita not tell anyone about her period.
(d) That Anita not have to go to school.
4. Who comes into the classroom?
(a) A new student who happens to be a boy.
(b) The principal.
(c) The nurse.
(d) Another teacher.
5. Why is Mr. Washburn in New York City?
(a) He has broght Mundo to his family.
(b) He has brought his daughters there to live with their grandparents.
(c) He's come to tell them that Papi and Tio Toni are dead.
(d) He is consulting with a construction company there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pupo supposed to do?
2. What do Anita and Mami hear on the radio?
3. How many Volkswagons does Anita see coming up the driveway?
4. Why are the students unsettled about the visitors to the classroom?
5. What concerns Anita's mother when she receives a call from the school?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)