|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita's mother say on the second Sunday that they are in hiding?
(a) Papi and Tio Tony had escaped.
(b) Papi and Tio Tony are still alive.
(c) Papi has been released, but TioTony is dead.
(d) They are leaving the next day.
2. What does Anita realize the next morning?
(a) She is no longer enamored of Sam.
(b) She has had her first period.
(c) She is going to be more on her own.
(d) She finds Oscar more interesting than Sam.
3. What does Papi tell the family to pretend?
(a) That they are not being watched.
(b) That the the family is being watched for their well being.
(c) That the men who are watcing them are harmless.
(d) That they have no idea where their cousins are.
4. What doesn't feel right to some of the students?
(a) That the summer break is going to be much shorter this year.
(b) The climate, which they are not used to.
(c) That religious symbols are being used in school.
(d) That there are only girls in the school.
5. Who does Anita's father take to work the day after Carla leaves?
(c) No one.
(d) Anita's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Anita's grandparents?
2. What does someone in a limousine bring?
3. Why is Lucinda frightened?
4. How does Anita view El Jefe?
5. Why is Mr. Washburn in New York City?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)