|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what format does Anita write some of her journal entries?
(a) A movie script.
(b) A letter to Papi.
(c) An expository essay.
(d) A poem.
2. What do Anita and Chucha look at together?
(a) The well.
(b) The henhouse.
(c) The house.
(d) The barn.
3. What doesn't feel right to some of the students?
(a) That religious symbols are being used in school.
(b) That the summer break is going to be much shorter this year.
(c) That there are only girls in the school.
(d) The climate, which they are not used to.
4. Why does Anita want to skip school the morning Lucinda is to leave?
(a) Oscar is not going to school that day and he's her protector.
(b) Sam is not going to school that day and he's her protector.
(c) Anita wants to be with Lucinda until she leaves.
(d) Anita is afraid of El Jefe.
5. Who is the other person who comes into the classroom?
(a) The new boy's mother.
(b) The new boy's father.
(c) Anita's mother.
(d) Carla's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pupo?
2. Under what guise will Lucinda travel?
3. What concerns Anita's mother when she receives a call from the school?
4. Who is Mr. Washburn?
5. How does the teacher react to Anita's response?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)