|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Anita when some black Volkswagons appear?
(a) At the neighbor's house.
(b) Cooking something for the party.
(c) On her way to the neighbor's house.
(d) In her room dressing for the party.
2. What does Lucinda allow Anita to do that night?
(a) Sleep in her room.
(b) Write a letter to Carla.
(c) Put on some of her jewelry.
(d) Stay up later than usual.
3. What aspects of her country and of the United States does Anita compare?.
4. What has the government instituted to control people's movements?
(a) Video cameras on the street corners.
(b) People have to file requests to go more than two kilometers from their homes
(d) Checkpoints every block.
5. How old is Susie about to turn?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the children now go for school lessons?
2. What are Carla and her siblings sent to do?
3. What is decided about Susie's birthday?
4. What is the code name used for the person who likes young girls as sexual objects?
5. What does Anita's mother do after talking to Mr. Washburn?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)