|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the government instituted to control people's movements?
(a) Checkpoints every block.
(b) Video cameras on the street corners.
(c) People have to file requests to go more than two kilometers from their homes
2. Where are Anita's grandparents?
(a) La Romana
(b) San Cristobal
(d) New York.
3. For how long has Anita's country had the same leader?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 31 years.
(c) 44 years.
(d) 21 years.
4. Who is/are arrested?
(a) Papi, Tio Tony and Mundin.
(b) Papi and Tio Tony.
(c) Just Tio Tony.
(d) No one.
5. What is Anita beginning to have a hard time doing?
(b) Feeling any hope about the future.
(c) Remembering words.
(d) Remembering Lucinda's face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the teacher tell the students at school?
2. What does Anita find when she gets to Lucinda's room?
3. What does the teacher tell Carla to do?
4. What does Anita ask Chucha about her cousins?
5. Who is Chucha?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)