|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chucha tell Anita it is time to do?
(a) Be good.
2. Who shoots the family dogs?
(a) Some men who are celebrating.
(b) The secret police.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) Some soldiers who are target practicing.
3. What do the grandparents call Thanksgiving?
(a) That Indian holiday.
(b) The day of the turkey.
(d) That American holiday.
4. What grade is Anita placed in at school in New York?
5. What is she to tell the students about her absence?
(a) She had the flu.
(b) She had the chickenpox.
(c) She sprained her ankle.
(d) Her grandmother was ill and needed help.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita's brother say when he comes home?
2. What does Anita ask Chucha about her cousins?
3. What does Chucha do with what Anita gives her?
4. What does Anita receive for Christmas that helps her process her life?
5. Besides Oscar, who helps Anita see their leader in a different light?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)