|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita give Chucha?
(a) Some coins.
(b) Some pictures of Anita and Lucinda to keep for her.
(d) Her stained sheets.
2. What do Lucinda and Anita do that night?
(a) Talk about the future.
(b) Reassure each other.
(c) Eat pastries and listen to music.
(d) Cry and share memories.
3. Why is Anita upset with Sammy when she isn't invited?
(a) Sammy asks Anita to constantly wait on him and his guest.
(b) Sammy is often rude to Anita when he has other company..
(c) Sammy's eyes light up for his guest and not for Anita.
(d) Sammy does not understand her feelings about being excluded.
4. Why does Anita want to skip school the morning Lucinda is to leave?
(a) Sam is not going to school that day and he's her protector.
(b) Anita wants to be with Lucinda until she leaves.
(c) Anita is afraid of El Jefe.
(d) Oscar is not going to school that day and he's her protector.
5. What does Chucha often see in her dreams?
(a) The future.
(b) Monsters shaped like people.
(c) She never dreams.
(d) The past altered to bizarre visions.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Susie about to turn?
2. What aspects of her country and of the United States does Anita compare?.
3. What does Anita's brother offer to do in the afternoon?
4. What is Anita inclined to say about Oscar's comments about the country?
5. Who do the adults think has to be protected?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)