|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the children respond to their life?
(a) They cry.
(b) They rebel and sometimes sneak out.
(c) They accept the neccessity of it.
(d) They are bored.
2. What does Chucha often see in her dreams?
(a) The future.
(b) The past altered to bizarre visions.
(c) She never dreams.
(d) Monsters shaped like people.
3. How are protesters dressed as they move through the city?
(a) In colors of the movement.
(b) Like soldiers.
(c) Like religious personages.
(d) In dark garb.
4. What does Anita's mother say Anita can do again when they are free?
(a) Go visit Carla.
(b) Write openly in her diary .
(c) Go into the city.
(d) Talk with Sammy about anything.
5. What topics do Sammy, Anita and Sammy's visitor discuss?
(c) Community and politics.
(d) Moving to the United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Anita's grandparents?
2. Why is Lucinda frightened?
3. What is Anita beginning to have a hard time doing?
4. Why do many people come to the compound?
5. What does Anita hear her father and other men discussing?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)