|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita know about a pill?
(a) There is a pill that will make people talk even if they do not want to.
(b) There is a pill that will make people very sick and lose their motivation to rebel.
(c) There is a pill that can be taken to kill you instantly if the police catch you.
(d) There is pill to prevent pregnancy.
2. What is the class preparing to do?
(a) Put on a Thanksgiving play.
(b) Put on a passion play.
(c) Go trick-or-treating.
(d) Fly an American flag.
3. Where does Anita's family sleep?
(a) Together in one room.
(b) In a guest cabin on the property.
(c) Out on a sleeping porch as it is very hot.
(d) In two bedrooms.
4. What concerns Anita's mother when she receives a call from the school?
(a) That the teacher singles Anita out for punishment.
(b) That Anita has told someone about Lucinda.
(c) That Anita is having emotional difficulties.
(d) That Anita has been hurt.
5. For what does Anita check her uncle and father's pockets?
(a) Change to buy a soda.
(b) Letters from Lucinda.
(c) The pills she knows about.
(d) Evidence that they are part of the rebel forces.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita realize when she looks inside?
2. Why does Anita go to her uncle's house?
3. What does Lucinda allow Anita to do that night?
4. Why are the students unsettled about the visitors to the classroom?
5. Why are the adults remonstrating themselves?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)