|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing that makes Anita realize Oscar is right about their country?
(a) The way the teachers never veer from planned lessons.
(b) The way the Secret Police stand on every street corner.
(c) The way her father and mother speak in low tones all the time.
(d) The way she has to erase her diary.
2. What does Lucinda say the men know about their cousins?
(b) That the cousins have been arrested.
(c) That they are out of this country, but not yet at their destination.
(d) Where the cousins are.
3. Why is Lucinda frightened?
(a) She is about to become a legal adult.
(b) Anita has caught El Jefe's attention.
(c) She is ill.
(d) She has caught El Jefe's eye.
4. What do the Washburns decide to offer concerning Lucinda?
(b) Protection in the American embassy.
(c) A way to get Lucinda out of the country.
(d) Protection in the British consulate.
5. What do Lucinda and Anita do that night?
(a) Reassure each other.
(b) Eat pastries and listen to music.
(c) Cry and share memories.
(d) Talk about the future.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are protesters dressed as they move through the city?
2. What is the weather like?
3. How does Anita's mother talk to Anita for the first time?
4. From whom does Anita want to hide the discovery that is discusses in question 113?
5. What do Lucinda's family members and Susie tell Lucinda?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)