|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the children allowed off the compound?
(a) No where.
(b) Anywhere as long as they walk in pairs.
(d) School and church.
2. What is Anita's response to the answer Chucha gives her about her cousins?
(a) Anita thinks Chucha is getting senile.
(b) Anita thinks Chucha is teasing.
(c) Anita does not understand the answer.
(d) Anita thinks the Chucha is being melodramatic.
3. What does Anita not want her family to discover?
(a) Her fondness for Sam.
(b) That she often cries herself to sleep.
(c) That she has a pet chicken.
(d) What she writes in her journal.
4. What is one thing Anita's mother asks Anita to do?
(a) Not mention anything political to Sammy anymore.
(b) Not hang around with Oscar anymore.
(c) Keep quiet about Anita's uncle.
(d) Pack a small suitcase to be ready at a moment's notice.
5. Why does Anita go to her uncle's house?
(a) To feed his cat.
(b) To see if he has secretly returned.
(c) To check out something she wonders about.
(d) To see if he left any clues about where he is..
Short Answer Questions
1. What doesn't feel right to some of the students?
2. Who is Chucha?
3. Why is school not opening on time?
4. Who have gathered at Tio Tony's house on the night of the party?
5. Why does Anita's father say they have to stay?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)