|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita realize when she looks inside?
(a) Her cousin who went away with her uncle.
(b) The chickens are almost as cowed as the humans.
(c) The well is drying.
(d) Her uncle is there.
2. What do the Washburns decide to offer concerning Lucinda?
(a) Protection in the American embassy.
(b) A way to get Lucinda out of the country.
(d) Protection in the British consulate.
3. With whom does Anita talk after going to her uncle's house?
4. When does Anita use a pencil?
(a) To draw pictures of things in her life.
(b) To write down Carla's address.
(c) For her math homework.
(d) When she writes in her journal.
5. What do the men in the Volkwagons want?
(a) To search the property.
(b) To buy stuff in the store.
(c) To stay for a few days.
(d) To arrest Anita's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was school supposed to start back up again?
2. What does Anita know about a pill?
3. What aspects of her country and of the United States does Anita compare?.
4. How many men in dark glasses are in the Volkswagons?
5. Who is the other person who comes into the classroom?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)