|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chucha tell the children to pretend?
(a) That they can leave when they want to.
(b) That they live in the United States.
(c) That they haven't seen anyone.
(d) That good will soon happen.
2. What does Anita find when she gets to Lucinda's room?
(a) Lucinda is crying.
(b) Lucinda is talking to Sammy.
(c) Lucinda is packing.
(d) Lucinda isgone.
3. Why do they celebrate American holidays?
(a) It's a school for Americans.
(b) The students closely identify with the United States.
(c) They do not celebrate American holidays.
(d) There is one American student who it.
4. Who does Anita's father take to work the day after Carla leaves?
(b) No one.
(d) Anita's brother.
5. Upon what does Anita's mother insist?
(a) That Anita not have to go to school.
(b) That Lucinda wear decent clothing for her travels.
(c) That they make everything look as normal as possible.
(d) That Anita not tell anyone about her period.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the students unsettled about the visitors to the classroom?
2. Where do the children now go for school lessons?
3. What influence does Mr. Smith have on the behavior of some of the families?
4. What does Anita's mother suggest the men do?
5. What concerns Anita's mother when she receives a call from the school?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)