|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the government instituted to control people's movements?
(b) Checkpoints every block.
(c) Video cameras on the street corners.
(d) People have to file requests to go more than two kilometers from their homes
2. What is Chucha's opinion about these men?
(a) They are the secret police.
(b) They are officious.
(c) They are ruthless.
(d) They are hungry.
3. What are the men in dark glasses using as an excuse to search the compound?
(a) That someone reported gun shots coming from the compound.
(b) The disappearance of Carla's family.
(c) The fact that someone has made out-of-country phone calls from their home.
(d) That someone reported smoke coming from the compound.
4. What does Papi tell the family to pretend?
(a) That the men who are watcing them are harmless.
(b) That they are not being watched.
(c) That they have no idea where their cousins are.
(d) That the the family is being watched for their well being.
5. How many men in dark glasses are in the Volkswagons?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the children allowed off the compound?
2. For how long has Anita's country had the same leader?
3. What does Anita's papi explain to Anita?
4. What aspects of her country and of the United States does Anita compare?.
5. When was school supposed to start back up again?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)