|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is school not opening on time?
(a) A fire damaged the cafeteria and auditorium.
(b) The government said they were not allowed to open.
(c) Many people are going to the United States to witness JFK's inauguartion.
(d) A hurricane damged many of the buildings.
2. What does Mami tell Anita and Lucinda to do?
(a) Stay together.
(b) Flee out the back door.
(c) To keep quiet.
(d) Get Chucha and go to the store.
3. What is another name for Mr. Smith?
(a) The Loco.
(b) El Patron.
(d) El Jefe.
4. For how long has Anita's country had the same leader?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 44 years.
(c) 21 years.
(d) 31 years.
5. With whom does Anita talk after going to her uncle's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the teacher and the two visitors step into the hallway?
2. Why are the adults remonstrating themselves?
3. What does the teacher tell the students at school?
4. What does Chucha often see in her dreams?
5. What does the teacher tell Carla to do?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)