|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anita's father take to work the day after Carla leaves?
(c) No one.
(d) Anita's brother.
2. What does Anita hear her father and other men discussing?
(a) How to get both Lucinda and Anita out of the country.
(b) Killing El Jefe.
(c) All of them leaving the country.
(d) Beginning the revolution now.
3. Why is Anita upset with Sammy when she isn't invited?
(a) Sammy does not understand her feelings about being excluded.
(b) Sammy is often rude to Anita when he has other company..
(c) Sammy asks Anita to constantly wait on him and his guest.
(d) Sammy's eyes light up for his guest and not for Anita.
4. How are protesters dressed as they move through the city?
(a) Like soldiers.
(b) Like religious personages.
(c) In colors of the movement.
(d) In dark garb.
5. What does Mami tell Anita and Carla to make them feel better?
(a) Carla can come back to visit.
(b) She tells them nothing, as she does not want to give them false hope.
(c) They will be back together soon.
(d) Life will be better.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes over to spend time with Sammy?
2. What is decided about Susie's birthday?
3. What does Anita receive for Christmas that helps her process her life?
4. What is one thing that makes Anita realize Oscar is right about their country?
5. What do Lucinda's family members and Susie tell Lucinda?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)