|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anita inclined to say about Oscar's comments about the country?
(a) That she feels she is getting a good education.
(b) That its history is shrouded in lies.
(c) That they are free.
(d) That everyone cannot be rich.
2. What does Anita find when she gets to Lucinda's room?
(a) Lucinda is crying.
(b) Lucinda is packing.
(c) Lucinda is talking to Sammy.
(d) Lucinda isgone.
3. What has the government instituted to control people's movements?
(a) People have to file requests to go more than two kilometers from their homes
(b) Checkpoints every block.
(d) Video cameras on the street corners.
4. What is one thing Anita learns about their country's leader?
(a) He has no conscience.
(b) He is arrogant.
(c) He is cruel.
(d) He is hypocritical.
5. Where are the children allowed off the compound?
(a) Anywhere as long as they walk in pairs.
(b) No where.
(d) School and church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Carla?
2. What is decided about Susie's birthday?
3. What does Anita realize the next morning?
4. What aspects of her country and of the United States does Anita compare?.
5. What are Oscar and Sam doing?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)