|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Oscar and Sam doing?
(a) Throwing up..
(c) Playing ball.
(d) Playing chess.
2. What do Anita and Chucha look at together?
(a) The house.
(b) The henhouse.
(c) The well.
(d) The barn.
3. What does Anita not want her family to discover?
(a) What she writes in her journal.
(b) That she often cries herself to sleep.
(c) That she has a pet chicken.
(d) Her fondness for Sam.
4. How old is Susie about to turn?
5. How do the men search under the beds?
(a) Very carefully, pulling everythng out.
(b) With Infrared lights.
(c) By firing shots that lodge in the opposite wall.
(d) With their bayonets.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are protesters dressed as they move through the city?
2. What is significant about Anita's family?
3. Besides Oscar, who helps Anita see their leader in a different light?
4. With whom does Anita talk after going to her uncle's house?
5. What is one thing that makes Anita realize Oscar is right about their country?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)