|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is decided about Susie's birthday?
(a) To have a celebration just for family.
(b) To have a very low-key celebration.
(c) To have a huge party.
(d) To have a joint celebration for Lucinda and Susie.
2. What does Anita worry about concerning the problem in question 126?
(a) She didn't love Lucinda as much as she thought.
(b) She is going insane.
(c) She is going to be so tired, she'll say the wrong thing.
(d) She will not be motivated to do anything.
3. Why are the students unsettled about the visitors to the classroom?
(a) The last time it happened, one student left and never came back.
(b) They think something is wrong with Anita's mother.
(c) It is almost time for recess, but they can't leave until the teacher dismisses them.
(d) It is interrupting their practice time.
4. What is she to tell the students about her absence?
(a) She had the flu.
(b) Her grandmother was ill and needed help.
(c) She sprained her ankle.
(d) She had the chickenpox.
5. What do Anita and Chucha look at together?
(a) The well.
(b) The barn.
(c) The henhouse.
(d) The house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men in dark glasses are in the Volkswagons?
2. Why does Anita's mother say she and Anita's father are staying in the Dominican Republic?
3. Who is Mr. Washburn?
4. How does Anita's mother talk to Anita for the first time?
5. What does someone in a limousine bring?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)