|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita help Carla do?
(a) Wash her dresses.
(b) Sew her name into her clothing.
(c) Sew a button on one of Carla's dresses.
(d) Choose a jewelry box.
2. Why are the students unsettled about the visitors to the classroom?
(a) They think something is wrong with Anita's mother.
(b) It is almost time for recess, but they can't leave until the teacher dismisses them.
(c) It is interrupting their practice time.
(d) The last time it happened, one student left and never came back.
3. Who do the adults think has to be protected?
4. What happens when word is taken to Tony's house that Mr. Smith's friends are there?
(a) Everyone disperses.
(b) Tony goes down a trap door in the cellar.
(c) Nothing because Tony has already been smuggled into the United States.
(d) Tony runs and hides in the Americans' home.
5. How are protesters dressed as they move through the city?
(a) In colors of the movement.
(b) Like religious personages.
(c) In dark garb.
(d) Like soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anita doing when her mother comes in to talk with her?
2. What does Anita want in the event she is taken away?
3. How old is Susie about to turn?
4. What does the teacher tell Carla to do?
5. Why do many people come to the compound?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)