|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Carla and her siblings allowed to take?
(a) Only what they are wearing.
(b) A small valise each.
(c) One item.
(d) Three sets of clothing.
2. What does Mami have Anita do after seeing the black Volkswagons?
(a) Run to Tio Tony's house.
(b) Hide in the attic.
(c) Stay in her room.
(d) Stay at the Americans' house.
3. What concerns Anita's mother when she receives a call from the school?
(a) That Anita has told someone about Lucinda.
(b) That Anita is having emotional difficulties.
(c) That the teacher singles Anita out for punishment.
(d) That Anita has been hurt.
4. For how long has Anita's country had the same leader?
(a) 44 years.
(b) 31 years.
(c) 21 years.
(d) 12 years.
5. What does Anita's papi explain to Anita?
(a) That Carla's family has received permission to leave the country.
(b) That Anita's mother and Anita must go to the United States.
(c) That she must go with Carla to the United Sates.
(d) That Carla's family has to go into hiding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Oscar and Sam doing?
2. What happens when a car rams the Washburns car in traffic?
3. What does Mami tell Anita and Lucinda to do?
4. What are Carla and her siblings sent to do?
5. What is Anita beginning to have a hard time doing?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)