|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Anita when some black Volkswagons appear?
(a) At the neighbor's house.
(b) On her way to the neighbor's house.
(c) In her room dressing for the party.
(d) Cooking something for the party.
2. What does Anita decide about men?
(a) That she does not like men anymore.
(b) That men are bad.
(c) That men should not rule the country; women would do better.
(d) That men do not understand why woman fear men sometimes.
3. Who is Chucha?
(a) An old woman who was the family's nursemaid.
(b) Anita's dog.
(c) Carla's great-grandmother.
(d) Anita's older sister.
4. What do Lucinda and Anita do that night?
(a) Talk about the future.
(b) Cry and share memories.
(c) Reassure each other.
(d) Eat pastries and listen to music.
5. What is Anita's response to the answer Chucha gives her about her cousins?
(a) Anita does not understand the answer.
(b) Anita thinks Chucha is getting senile.
(c) Anita thinks Chucha is teasing.
(d) Anita thinks the Chucha is being melodramatic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chucha often see in her dreams?
2. Who does Anita's father take to work the day after Carla leaves?
3. What influence does Mr. Smith have on the behavior of some of the families?
4. What does Anita give Chucha?
5. What are the men in dark glasses using as an excuse to search the compound?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)