|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Tio Tony involved in that makes him a wanted man?
(a) Nothing; he has been unjustly accused.
(b) A gold heist.
(c) A plot to undermine land reform.
(d) A plot to overthrow the dictator.
2. Where does Anita's family sleep?
(a) Together in one room.
(b) Out on a sleeping porch as it is very hot.
(c) In a guest cabin on the property.
(d) In two bedrooms.
3. What is one thing Anita's mother asks Anita to do?
(a) Keep quiet about Anita's uncle.
(b) Pack a small suitcase to be ready at a moment's notice.
(c) Not hang around with Oscar anymore.
(d) Not mention anything political to Sammy anymore.
4. What does Chucha tell the children to pretend?
(a) That they live in the United States.
(b) That they can leave when they want to.
(c) That they haven't seen anyone.
(d) That good will soon happen.
5. What happens when Anita asks adults about her country's leader?
(a) They explain that he is a dictator.
(b) They brush aside her questions.
(c) They tell her she must not ask such questions.
(d) They say that he has always won re-election because he is so popular.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is decided about Susie's birthday?
2. What do Anita and Chucha look at together?
3. Why does Anita go to her uncle's house?
4. What worries Anita?
5. Who have gathered at Tio Tony's house on the night of the party?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)