|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Chucha?
(a) Carla's great-grandmother.
(b) An old woman who was the family's nursemaid.
(c) Anita's older sister.
(d) Anita's dog.
2. Why do they celebrate American holidays?
(a) It's a school for Americans.
(b) The students closely identify with the United States.
(c) There is one American student who it.
(d) They do not celebrate American holidays.
3. Who comes into the classroom?
(a) A new student who happens to be a boy.
(b) Another teacher.
(c) The nurse.
(d) The principal.
4. What does Chucha tell the children to pretend?
(a) That they haven't seen anyone.
(b) That good will soon happen.
(c) That they can leave when they want to.
(d) That they live in the United States.
5. What does the teacher tell Anita to do?
(a) Help the new boy find the correct classroom.
(b) Continue her presentation.
(c) Help Carla pack her belongings.
(d) Help Carla practice her lines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about Anita's family?
2. What is Chucha's opinion about these men?
3. What is another name for Mr. Smith?
4. What is the weather like?
5. What does Anita learn about their new housekeeper?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)