|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oscar talk about concerning the country?
(a) The lack of a good educational system.
(b) Its noble history.
(c) Freeing it.
(d) The class structure that keeps people poor.
2. What does Papi tell the family to pretend?
(a) That the men who are watcing them are harmless.
(b) That they are not being watched.
(c) That they have no idea where their cousins are.
(d) That the the family is being watched for their well being.
3. Besides Oscar, who helps Anita see their leader in a different light?
(a) Her Tio Jose.
(c) Her Papi.
4. What does Anita's mother say Anita can do again when they are free?
(a) Talk with Sammy about anything.
(b) Go into the city.
(c) Write openly in her diary .
(d) Go visit Carla.
5. What topics do Sammy, Anita and Sammy's visitor discuss?
(a) Community and politics.
(d) Moving to the United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita not want her family to discover?
2. Why does Anita's mother say she and Anita's father are staying in the Dominican Republic?
3. What does the teacher tell Anita to do?
4. What does Chucha tell the children to pretend?
5. Where are the children allowed off the compound?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)