|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What influence does Mr. Smith have on the behavior of some of the families?
(a) They avoid Mr. Smith.
(b) They help Mr. Smith cover up evidence.
(c) They help Mr. Smith smuggle rebels.
(d) They don't let their daughters out in public because of him.
2. Who have gathered at Tio Tony's house on the night of the party?
(a) Most of Anita's relatives.
(b) Some of the party guests.
(c) A group of men.
(d) Just two of Tony's closests friends.
3. What does Oscar talk about concerning the country?
(a) Freeing it.
(b) The lack of a good educational system.
(c) The class structure that keeps people poor.
(d) Its noble history.
4. For how long has Anita's country had the same leader?
(a) 44 years.
(b) 21 years.
(c) 31 years.
(d) 12 years.
5. How do the men search under the beds?
(a) With Infrared lights.
(b) With their bayonets.
(c) By firing shots that lodge in the opposite wall.
(d) Very carefully, pulling everythng out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anita's father say they have to stay?
2. What does Mami tell Anita and Carla to make them feel better?
3. What is the weather like?
4. What does Anita learn about their new housekeeper?
5. Where does Lucinda take Anita to talk to her?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)