|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who understands Anita's feelings about Sammy and his friend?
(a) Anita's Papi.
(c) Anita's Mami.
2. What does Oscar talk about concerning the country?
(a) The class structure that keeps people poor.
(b) Freeing it.
(c) The lack of a good educational system.
(d) Its noble history.
3. What is decided about Susie's birthday?
(a) To have a very low-key celebration.
(b) To have a celebration just for family.
(c) To have a huge party.
(d) To have a joint celebration for Lucinda and Susie.
4. What does the teacher tell Anita to do?
(a) Help Carla pack her belongings.
(b) Help the new boy find the correct classroom.
(c) Help Carla practice her lines.
(d) Continue her presentation.
5. Why do many people come to the compound?
(a) To spruce up the place for the party.
(b) For protection.
(c) To seek advice.
(d) To bring their stories to Anita's father who is to run for public office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucinda tell Susie about her upcoming birthday?
2. What was Tio Tony involved in that makes him a wanted man?
3. When does Anita use a pencil?
4. What does Anita realize about Sam?
5. How many Volkswagons does Anita see coming up the driveway?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)