|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chucha often see in her dreams?
(a) Monsters shaped like people.
(b) She never dreams.
(c) The past altered to bizarre visions.
(d) The future.
2. What is one topic Anita and her mother discuss?
(a) Anita's mother's pregnancy and her upcoming new sibling.
(b) Anita going to live with her grandparents.
(c) Anita going to live with her cousin's family.
(d) What is happening with the family.
3. Why does Anita write with a pencil at times?
(a) Carla's family moves constantly, so she writes their address in pencil.
(b) Some times it is the only writing instrument in the house.
(c) She is not good at math and frequently has to erase her work.
(d) So she can quickly erase.
4. What are the men in dark glasses using as an excuse to search the compound?
(a) That someone reported smoke coming from the compound.
(b) That someone reported gun shots coming from the compound.
(c) The disappearance of Carla's family.
(d) The fact that someone has made out-of-country phone calls from their home.
5. What does Anita's mother say Anita can do again when they are free?
(a) Go into the city.
(b) Talk with Sammy about anything.
(c) Go visit Carla.
(d) Write openly in her diary .
Short Answer Questions
1. Who understands Anita's feelings about Sammy and his friend?
2. What does Anita's mother want her to do with her diary?
3. Who comes over to spend time with Sammy?
4. Who is Carla?
5. What do Carla and Anita find difficult?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)