|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Washburn?
(a) A U.S. military officer.
(b) A CIA agent.
(c) A man from the American embassy.
(d) A man from the British consulate.
2. What is one topic Anita and her mother discuss?
(a) Anita's mother's pregnancy and her upcoming new sibling.
(b) Anita going to live with her cousin's family.
(c) Anita going to live with her grandparents.
(d) What is happening with the family.
3. Why are the students unsettled about the visitors to the classroom?
(a) It is interrupting their practice time.
(b) It is almost time for recess, but they can't leave until the teacher dismisses them.
(c) They think something is wrong with Anita's mother.
(d) The last time it happened, one student left and never came back.
4. How long has Anita been out of school?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 2 weeks.
5. What is another name for Mr. Smith?
(b) The Loco.
(c) El Patron.
(d) El Jefe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anita feel when Sammy has someone visit him?
2. How many men in dark glasses are in the Volkswagons?
3. What is Anita doing when her mother comes in to talk with her?
4. How old is Mr. Washburn's son?
5. Where does Lucinda take Anita to talk to her?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)