|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long has Anita's country had the same leader?
(a) 44 years.
(b) 31 years.
(c) 12 years.
(d) 21 years.
2. What does Anita not want her family to discover?
(a) Her fondness for Sam.
(b) What she writes in her journal.
(c) That she often cries herself to sleep.
(d) That she has a pet chicken.
3. Who is Mr. Washburn?
(a) A U.S. military officer.
(b) A man from the American embassy.
(c) A man from the British consulate.
(d) A CIA agent.
4. Where are the children allowed off the compound?
(a) No where.
(c) School and church.
(d) Anywhere as long as they walk in pairs.
5. What is decided about Susie's birthday?
(a) To have a joint celebration for Lucinda and Susie.
(b) To have a very low-key celebration.
(c) To have a huge party.
(d) To have a celebration just for family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita learn about their new housekeeper?
2. Why do many people come to the compound?
3. What does Mami tell Anita and Carla to make them feel better?
4. What does Oscar talk about concerning the country?
5. What do the men in the Volkwagons want?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)