|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who understands Anita's feelings about Sammy and his friend?
(a) Anita's Mami.
(c) Anita's Papi.
2. What doesn't feel right to some of the students?
(a) That there are only girls in the school.
(b) That the summer break is going to be much shorter this year.
(c) That religious symbols are being used in school.
(d) The climate, which they are not used to.
3. Where does Chucha sleep?
(a) In her coffin.
(b) Wherever there is space.
(c) On a pallet on the floor.
(d) On a narrow cot.
4. What does Oscar talk about concerning the country?
(a) The class structure that keeps people poor.
(b) Freeing it.
(c) Its noble history.
(d) The lack of a good educational system.
5. What is decided about Susie's birthday?
(a) To have a huge party.
(b) To have a celebration just for family.
(c) To have a very low-key celebration.
(d) To have a joint celebration for Lucinda and Susie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucinda say the men know about their cousins?
2. What does Anita's papi explain to Anita?
3. Why does Anita spend more time in the bathroom these days?
4. What does the teacher tell Anita to do?
5. What does Anita not want her family to discover?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)