|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anita write with a pencil at times?
(a) She is not good at math and frequently has to erase her work.
(b) So she can quickly erase.
(c) Some times it is the only writing instrument in the house.
(d) Carla's family moves constantly, so she writes their address in pencil.
2. Who comes over to spend time with Sammy?
(a) Sammy's second cousin.
(d) No one.
3. What does Lucinda tell Susie about her upcoming birthday?
(a) It is an important one in the Dominican Republic.
(b) They won't be able to celebrate it this year.
(c) It is the same day as Lucinda's birthday.
(d) They always skip celebrating that year's birthday because of superstition.
4. How old is Mr. Washburn's son?
5. What do the men in the Volkwagons want?
(a) To arrest Anita's mother.
(b) To buy stuff in the store.
(c) To search the property.
(d) To stay for a few days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the code name used for the person who likes young girls as sexual objects?
2. Who understands Anita's feelings about Sammy and his friend?
3. Where are the children allowed off the compound?
4. What is another name for Mr. Smith?
5. Why is school not opening on time?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)