|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Anita talk after going to her uncle's house?
2. What does Anita realize about Sam?
(a) He is brilliant.
(b) He has a core of wildness in him.
(c) She wants him to be her boyfriend.
(d) He has special talents.
3. What does Lucinda say the men know about their cousins?
(a) Where the cousins are.
(b) That they are out of this country, but not yet at their destination.
(d) That the cousins have been arrested.
4. What is the code name used for the person who likes young girls as sexual objects?
(a) Mr. Smith.
(b) Mr. Jones.
(c) The dictator's son.
(d) The dictator.
5. What makes Anita think more?
(b) Listening to the adults.
(c) Asking her teachers questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the class preparing to do?
2. Who does Anita's father take to work the day after Carla leaves?
3. What are Carla and her siblings allowed to take?
4. How old is Susie about to turn?
5. Where is the setting of the school?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)