|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita learn about their new housekeeper?
(a) She is only 17 years old.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She is a spy.
(d) She is from the city.
2. What is one thing Anita learns about their country's leader?
(a) He is arrogant.
(b) He is hypocritical.
(c) He is cruel.
(d) He has no conscience.
3. What influence does Mr. Smith have on the behavior of some of the families?
(a) They help Mr. Smith cover up evidence.
(b) They avoid Mr. Smith.
(c) They help Mr. Smith smuggle rebels.
(d) They don't let their daughters out in public because of him.
4. How many Volkswagons does Anita see coming up the driveway?
5. Who is the other person who comes into the classroom?
(a) The new boy's mother.
(b) Anita's mother.
(c) The new boy's father.
(d) Carla's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do many people come to the compound?
2. What does Anita receive for Christmas that helps her process her life?
3. Who is Mr. Washburn?
4. Why does Anita write with a pencil at times?
5. What is another name for Mr. Smith?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)