|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doesn't feel right to some of the students?
(a) That religious symbols are being used in school.
(b) The climate, which they are not used to.
(c) That the summer break is going to be much shorter this year.
(d) That there are only girls in the school.
2. How old is Mr. Washburn's son?
3. Where is Tio Tony?
(a) He is in prison in Santo Domingo
(b) He is hiding in the mountains outside of Santo Domingo.
(c) He is missing.
(d) He is in the Bronx.
4. What does Chucha often see in her dreams?
(a) The future.
(b) She never dreams.
(c) Monsters shaped like people.
(d) The past altered to bizarre visions.
5. Why do they celebrate American holidays?
(a) It's a school for Americans.
(b) They do not celebrate American holidays.
(c) The students closely identify with the United States.
(d) There is one American student who it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Tio Tony involved in that makes him a wanted man?
2. What color is associated with Chucha?
3. Where does Lucinda take Anita to talk to her?
4. Why does Anita's father say they have to stay?
5. What does Mami tell Anita and Lucinda to do?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)