|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the teacher and the two visitors step into the hallway?
(a) To talk in privacy.
(b) So the students can go on with their classwork.
(c) The classroom is very noisy.
(d) So the teacher can show the new boy his correct classroom.
2. What doesn't feel right to some of the students?
(a) That the summer break is going to be much shorter this year.
(b) The climate, which they are not used to.
(c) That there are only girls in the school.
(d) That religious symbols are being used in school.
3. How old is Mr. Washburn's son?
4. Why are the students unsettled about the visitors to the classroom?
(a) It is almost time for recess, but they can't leave until the teacher dismisses them.
(b) They think something is wrong with Anita's mother.
(c) The last time it happened, one student left and never came back.
(d) It is interrupting their practice time.
5. What does the teacher tell Anita to do?
(a) Help the new boy find the correct classroom.
(b) Help Carla practice her lines.
(c) Help Carla pack her belongings.
(d) Continue her presentation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chucha often see in her dreams?
2. What does Mami tell Anita and Carla to make them feel better?
3. What is she to tell the students about her absence?
4. What is Chucha's opinion about these men?
5. Where does Chucha sleep?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)