|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita help Carla do?
(a) Sew her name into her clothing.
(b) Wash her dresses.
(c) Sew a button on one of Carla's dresses.
(d) Choose a jewelry box.
2. What was Tio Tony involved in that makes him a wanted man?
(a) A gold heist.
(b) Nothing; he has been unjustly accused.
(c) A plot to undermine land reform.
(d) A plot to overthrow the dictator.
3. What does the teacher tell Anita to do?
(a) Help the new boy find the correct classroom.
(b) Help Carla pack her belongings.
(c) Help Carla practice her lines.
(d) Continue her presentation.
4. What are the men in dark glasses using as an excuse to search the compound?
(a) That someone reported smoke coming from the compound.
(b) That someone reported gun shots coming from the compound.
(c) The disappearance of Carla's family.
(d) The fact that someone has made out-of-country phone calls from their home.
5. What does Lucinda say the men know about their cousins?
(a) That the cousins have been arrested.
(b) Where the cousins are.
(d) That they are out of this country, but not yet at their destination.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is associated with Chucha?
2. How old is Mr. Washburn's son?
3. What are Carla and her siblings sent to do?
4. Who is Mr. Washburn?
5. Who comes into the classroom?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)