|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the class preparing to do?
(a) Put on a passion play.
(b) Go trick-or-treating.
(c) Fly an American flag.
(d) Put on a Thanksgiving play.
2. What was Tio Tony involved in that makes him a wanted man?
(a) A gold heist.
(b) Nothing; he has been unjustly accused.
(c) A plot to overthrow the dictator.
(d) A plot to undermine land reform.
3. What is the weather like?
(a) There is a hurricane.
4. Why do they celebrate American holidays?
(a) They do not celebrate American holidays.
(b) The students closely identify with the United States.
(c) There is one American student who it.
(d) It's a school for Americans.
5. What does the teacher tell Carla to do?
(a) Help another girl with her lines.
(b) Write a list of all the props needed for the play.
(c) Repeat her last lines.
(d) Pack everything she owns, not just the necessities.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Chucha?
2. What is Anita's response to the answer Chucha gives her about her cousins?
3. How old is Mr. Washburn's son?
4. Who does Anita's father take to work the day after Carla leaves?
5. What are Carla and her siblings allowed to take?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)