|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes into the classroom?
(a) A new student who happens to be a boy.
(b) The principal.
(c) Another teacher.
(d) The nurse.
2. Why do they celebrate American holidays?
(a) There is one American student who it.
(b) It's a school for Americans.
(c) The students closely identify with the United States.
(d) They do not celebrate American holidays.
3. Who is Mr. Washburn?
(a) A man from the British consulate.
(b) A CIA agent.
(c) A man from the American embassy.
(d) A U.S. military officer.
4. How long has Anita been out of school?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 1 week.
5. What does Mami tell Anita and Lucinda to do?
(a) Flee out the back door.
(b) Stay together.
(c) To keep quiet.
(d) Get Chucha and go to the store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about Anita's family?
2. How old is Mr. Washburn's son?
3. Who is Carla?
4. What does Anita hear her father talk about on the phone that she finds confusing?
5. What is the weather like?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)