|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the code name used for the person who likes young girls as sexual objects?
(a) Mr. Jones.
(b) The dictator.
(c) Mr. Smith.
(d) The dictator's son.
2. Where does Lucinda take Anita to talk to her?
(a) To the attic.
(b) To the basement.
(c) Nowhere; it's not safe to talk to someone so young.
3. What is she to tell the students about her absence?
(a) She had the flu.
(b) Her grandmother was ill and needed help.
(c) She had the chickenpox.
(d) She sprained her ankle.
4. Why does Anita's father say they have to stay?
(a) To wait for Anita's older brother to get out of the military.
(b) To see if Tio Enrique will return.
(c) To wait for Anita's older borther to be released from prison.
(d) To mind the store.
5. Who comes into the classroom?
(a) Another teacher.
(b) The nurse.
(c) A new student who happens to be a boy.
(d) The principal.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Anita talk after going to her uncle's house?
2. What is one thing Anita's mother asks Anita to do?
3. Who does Anita's father take to work the day after Carla leaves?
4. What does Anita's mother want her to do with her diary?
5. Why does Anita go to her uncle's house?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)