|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Mr. Washburn's son?
2. Who does Anita's father take to work the day after Carla leaves?
(a) No one.
(c) Anita's brother.
3. With whom does Anita talk after going to her uncle's house?
4. What is significant about Anita's family?
(a) They are the most wealthy of the families that live in the compound.
(b) They are not from the Dominican Republic originally.
(c) They have not sought permission to enter the U.S.
(d) They are the only family left who has lived in the compound.
5. When does Anita use a pencil?
(a) For her math homework.
(b) To draw pictures of things in her life.
(c) When she writes in her journal.
(d) To write down Carla's address.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do they celebrate American holidays?
2. What are Carla and her siblings allowed to take?
3. Why does Anita's father say they have to stay?
4. Why do the teacher and the two visitors step into the hallway?
5. What does Anita ask Chucha about her cousins?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)