|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucinda say the men know about their cousins?
(a) Where the cousins are.
(b) That the cousins have been arrested.
(d) That they are out of this country, but not yet at their destination.
2. Why does Anita spend more time in the bathroom these days?
(a) To hide her crying.
(b) To have a private place to write in her journal.
(c) To write private letters to Carla.
(d) To make herself attractive.
3. Who is Mr. Washburn?
(a) A CIA agent.
(b) A man from the British consulate.
(c) A U.S. military officer.
(d) A man from the American embassy.
4. Who is Carla?
(a) Anita's younger sister.
(b) Anita's older sister.
(c) A new girl who just started school the day before.
(d) Anita's cousin.
5. How does Anita feel when Sammy has someone visit him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita realize about Sam?
2. Where are the children allowed off the compound?
3. What was Tio Tony involved in that makes him a wanted man?
4. What is significant about Anita's family?
5. What is another name for Mr. Smith?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)