|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita's mother say Anita can do again when they are free?
(a) Write openly in her diary .
(b) Go into the city.
(c) Talk with Sammy about anything.
(d) Go visit Carla.
2. Why does Anita write with a pencil at times?
(a) Carla's family moves constantly, so she writes their address in pencil.
(b) So she can quickly erase.
(c) She is not good at math and frequently has to erase her work.
(d) Some times it is the only writing instrument in the house.
3. How do the men search under the beds?
(a) With Infrared lights.
(b) With their bayonets.
(c) By firing shots that lodge in the opposite wall.
(d) Very carefully, pulling everythng out.
4. How does Anita feel when Sammy has someone visit him?
5. Where are the children allowed off the compound?
(a) No where.
(b) Anywhere as long as they walk in pairs.
(d) School and church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita receive for Christmas that helps her process her life?
2. What is one thing Anita's mother asks Anita to do?
3. With whom does Anita talk after going to her uncle's house?
4. What topics do Sammy, Anita and Sammy's visitor discuss?
5. Why do many people come to the compound?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)