|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chucha often see in her dreams?
(a) She never dreams.
(b) The future.
(c) The past altered to bizarre visions.
(d) Monsters shaped like people.
2. Why do they celebrate American holidays?
(a) It's a school for Americans.
(b) The students closely identify with the United States.
(c) There is one American student who it.
(d) They do not celebrate American holidays.
3. What topics do Sammy, Anita and Sammy's visitor discuss?
(a) Moving to the United States.
(d) Community and politics.
4. With whom does Anita talk after going to her uncle's house?
5. What does Anita hear her father talk about on the phone that she finds confusing?
(a) Boarding schools.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita help Carla do?
2. What do Carla and Anita find difficult?
3. What does Anita realize when she looks inside?
4. What does the teacher tell Carla to do?
5. Where does Lucinda take Anita to talk to her?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)