|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the teacher tell Anita to do?
(a) Help the new boy find the correct classroom.
(b) Continue her presentation.
(c) Help Carla practice her lines.
(d) Help Carla pack her belongings.
2. What doesn't feel right to some of the students?
(a) That religious symbols are being used in school.
(b) The climate, which they are not used to.
(c) That there are only girls in the school.
(d) That the summer break is going to be much shorter this year.
3. How do the men search under the beds?
(a) By firing shots that lodge in the opposite wall.
(b) Very carefully, pulling everythng out.
(c) With Infrared lights.
(d) With their bayonets.
4. What does Anita's mother say Anita can do again when they are free?
(a) Go into the city.
(b) Talk with Sammy about anything.
(c) Write openly in her diary .
(d) Go visit Carla.
5. Why does Anita's mother say she and Anita's father are staying in the Dominican Republic?
(a) To wait for Anita's mother to give birth.
(b) For Anita's father to run for public office.
(c) To try to sell the business.
(d) To fight against the things that are wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Tio Tony involved in that makes him a wanted man?
2. Who understands Anita's feelings about Sammy and his friend?
3. Where does Anita's family sleep?
4. Where does Lucinda take Anita to talk to her?
5. What does Oscar talk about concerning the country?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)