|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the government instituted to control people's movements?
(a) People have to file requests to go more than two kilometers from their homes
(b) Video cameras on the street corners.
(d) Checkpoints every block.
2. What is significant about Anita's family?
(a) They are the most wealthy of the families that live in the compound.
(b) They have not sought permission to enter the U.S.
(c) They are the only family left who has lived in the compound.
(d) They are not from the Dominican Republic originally.
3. Why does Anita spend more time in the bathroom these days?
(a) To hide her crying.
(b) To have a private place to write in her journal.
(c) To make herself attractive.
(d) To write private letters to Carla.
4. What does Chucha do with what Anita gives her?
(a) Uses them to scare off the superstitious maid.
(b) Displays them.
(c) Throws them away.
(d) Hides them.
5. What does Anita hear her father and other men discussing?
(a) How to get both Lucinda and Anita out of the country.
(b) Beginning the revolution now.
(c) Killing El Jefe.
(d) All of them leaving the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Washburn?
2. Why are the adults remonstrating themselves?
3. What color is associated with Chucha?
4. What does Anita's brother offer to do in the afternoon?
5. What does Anita overhear about the Washburns?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)