|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Day 4, how much does Sam pay for a spaghetti-strap dress from Bebe?
2. What was Sam's favorite book that she packed when she ran away before Izzy was born?
3. On Day 6 at Kent's party, what is Rob wearing when he runs for the stairs from one of the bedrooms?
4. What type of muffins did Sam's grandmother used to bake?
5. What type of saltshakers did Sam once give Ally?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when there is a car accident on Day 5?
2. What does Sam remember on Day 5 about her grandmother who died?
3. What does Sam get from her house before she goes shopping on Day 4?
4. On Day 6, where does Sam go and what does she do when she gets to school?
5. On Day 6, how does Sam feel when she sees Kent at the party talking to Phoebe Rifer?
6. What did Sam pack when she ran away after her parents would not buy her a purple bike with a flowered basket.
7. How does Sam feel when her alarm goes off on Day 6?
8. What is Sam doing on Day 6 as Lindsay drives up to Kent's house?
9. On Day 4, how does Sam spend the first four class periods?
10. How does Kent's party end on Day 4 for Sam?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
On Day 5, Sam believes that she has discovered the reason why she is reliving the same day over and over again. What does Sam believe is the reason that she is reliving Cupid Day? Why does she believe that helping Juliet would prove that she is ready to move on?
Essay Topic 2
Sam and her friends are cruel to other students. In what way are Sam and her friends bullies, and why do they think they have the right to bully others?
Essay Topic 3
On Day 6, Sam decides to do only good things. How well does Sam succeed at being good and doing good things?
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)