|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Day 5, where is Juliet huddled when Sam finds her outside?
2. What does Sam feel when she wakes on Day 5?
3. What does Sam's father do for a living?
4. How long was Sam gone the first time she ran away?
5. What type of car does Tara Flute drive?
Short Essay Questions
1. On Day 6, what does Sam do when she sees Juliet?
2. How does Sam describe Juliet's house?
3. What does Sam hear as she dreams at the beginning of Day 6?
4. How does Kent's party end on Day 4 for Sam?
5. How is Sam dressed on Day 4?
6. How does Sam describe Lindsay on Day 6?
7. What does Sam do in Mr. Tierney's class on Day 6?
8. What does Sam get from her house before she goes shopping on Day 4?
9. What happens when Ms. Winters finds Sam in the bathroom on Day 4?
10. What happens when there is a car accident on Day 5?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
At the beginning of the novel, Sam believes that secrets are an important part of a friendship. What secrets might friends hide, and why are secrets an important part of friendship?
Essay Topic 2
On Day 3, Juliet uses a gun to commit suicide. What are the reactions of Sam and her friends to the news. Why do Sam, Elody, and Ally feel remorse, and why does Lindsay not feel remorse?
Essay Topic 3
Sam matures and grows up through her experiences repeating Cupid Day. How does Sam mature and come of age in the novel?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)