|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Day 6 at Kent's party, what is Rob wearing when he runs for the stairs from one of the bedrooms?
2. Who drives Sam home after the party at Kent's on Day 6?
3. What type of necklace does Sam wear on Day 4?
4. On Day 6, what type of vehicles does Juliet jump in front of and die?
5. What type of credit card does Sam take from her mother's purse on Day 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sam get from her house before she goes shopping on Day 4?
2. How does Sam describe Juliet's house?
3. What does Sam hear as she dreams at the beginning of Day 6?
4. On Day 6, what routines does Sam love?
5. How does Sam feel when her alarm goes off on Day 6?
6. What did Sam pack when she ran away after her parents would not buy her a purple bike with a flowered basket.
7. What does Sam remember on Day 5 about her grandmother who died?
8. How is Sam dressed on Day 4?
9. On Day 4, how does Sam spend the first four class periods?
10. How does Sam describe Lindsay on Day 6?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Sam thinks that Izzy is brave, probably braver than Sam herself. Why does Sam think that Izzy is brave, and why does Sam believe that Izzy is braver than she is?
Essay Topic 2
Sam comes to appreciate her parents and her sister. How does Sam’s relationship with her parents and sister change in the novel?
Essay Topic 3
Sam is part of a popular clique in her high school. What does Sam believe popularity is and why does she think that popularity is not something that can be defined?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)