|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of muffins did Sam's grandmother used to bake?
2. How much time does Sam spend with Ms. Winters on Day 4?
3. What colors does Izzy like to wear?
4. How does Sam describe Kent's sneakers on Day 4?
5. How long after Juliet dies on Day 6 does Sam find herself parked in Lindsay's driveway?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kent's party end on Day 4 for Sam?
2. How does Sam describe Izzy and what she is wearing on Day 5?
3. On Day 4, what does Lindsay do while they are driving to school and she and Sam fight?
4. On Day 6, how does Sam feel when she sees Kent at the party talking to Phoebe Rifer?
5. How does Sam describe Juliet's house?
6. What is Sam doing on Day 6 as Lindsay drives up to Kent's house?
7. What does Sam remember on Day 5 about her grandmother who died?
8. On Day 6, what routines does Sam love?
9. What does Sam hear as she dreams at the beginning of Day 6?
10. What does Sam do in Mr. Tierney's class on Day 6?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
On Day 5, Sam believes that she has discovered the reason why she is reliving the same day over and over again. What does Sam believe is the reason that she is reliving Cupid Day? Why does she believe that helping Juliet would prove that she is ready to move on?
Essay Topic 2
On Day 6, Sam decides to do only good things. How well does Sam succeed at being good and doing good things?
Essay Topic 3
Lindsay seems to be strong and unflappable. What vulnerabilities are revealed about Lindsay and what do those vulnerabilities reveal about her character?
This section contains 825 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)