|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Daimler's first name?
2. On Day 5, how does Juliet leave Kent's party?
3. At what age did Sam quit going to Sunday school?
4. What type of saltshakers did Sam once give Ally?
5. What is Kent wearing when Sam sees him at school on Day 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. On Day 5, what are some things that Sam wishes she can do in her life?
2. On Day 4, how does Sam spend the first four class periods?
3. On Day 6, where does Sam go and what does she do when she gets to school?
4. What does Sam do after Mr. Daimler's class on Day 4?
5. What happens when there is a car accident on Day 5?
6. How does Sam describe Juliet's house?
7. What do Sam and Anna do and trade on Day 4?
8. What does Sam hear as she dreams at the beginning of Day 6?
9. On Day 6, what routines does Sam love?
10. What is Sam doing on Day 6 as Lindsay drives up to Kent's house?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
On Day 5, Sam stays home from school and asks if Izzy can stay with her. How is the fact that Sam wants company unusual? How has Sam’s experiences repeating Cupid Day caused her to feel differently about being alone than she has in the past?
Essay Topic 2
Sam has feelings for Kent while she is still technically going with Rob. Would Sam's interactions with Kent be considered cheating on Rob? Is Sam justified for being with Kent when she has not yet broken up with Rob?
Essay Topic 3
On Day 4, Sam is very angry. Why is Sam so angry? How does her anger influence her behavior on Day 4?
This section contains 834 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)