|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Day 2, how long has Sam's alarm been going off?
2. Where does Rob have a scar?
3. On Day 3, what time do Shaw and Winters plan to meet after school?
4. On Day 3, what do Lindsay and Elody deck themselves out in at Ally's?
5. On Day 1, how many kids show up at Kent's party?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the accident happen on Day 1 where Sam is killed?
2. What does Kent look like when he follows Sam out of class on Day 3?
3. What excuse does Sam give her friends for not wanting to go to the party on Day 3?
4. Why does Sam's mother not go in her room?
5. On Day 3, what do Lindsay and Sam have at TCBY?
6. How does Sam describe her sister Izzy on Day 1?
7. What did Sam read once about deja vu?
8. What sounds can Sam hear when she wakes on Day 3?
9. On Day 2, when does Sam remember having deja vu?
10. How does Sam remember Pickle comforting her in sixth grade?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
As Sam experiences Cupid Day again on Day 2, she is not sure what is going on, and she experiences déjà vu. What is déjà vu, and how does it affect Sam and her perception of reality?
Essay Topic 2
Sam ends up in the science wing bathroom with Anna Cartullo. What did Sam think of Anna before they had a chance to talk? How does talking with Anna affect what Sam thinks about Anna and how does Sam act differently around Anna after their talk?
Essay Topic 3
In the novel, Oliver describes some characters more thoroughly than others. Who are some characters that are merely named in passing or have a minor role in the novel? What is the importance of these flat characters to the story line? In what way do these characters make the main characters more colorful or interesting? When there is conflict, what type of role do these flat characters play?
This section contains 856 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)