|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far is Sam's high school from downtown?
2. What charm does Sam always wear on a necklace?
3. On Day 3, what do Lindsay and Elody deck themselves out in at Ally's?
4. On Day 1, what are Sam and her friends drinking at Ally's before they go to the party at Kent's?
5. What does Rob call Sam when she catches up to him after chemistry class on Day 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Sam spend eighth period on Day 3, and why?
2. How does Sam remember Pickle comforting her in sixth grade?
3. On Day 2, what does Sam think love is?
4. What days of the year do Lindsay, Ally, Elody, and Sam dress alike?
5. On Day 1 during fifth period, what are the Cupids wearing who deliver Valograms to Sam's calculus class?
6. How does Sam describe her appearance?
7. How did riding horses used to make Sam feel?
8. What happens when Lindsay tries to park in the senior parking lot at school?
9. On Day 2, when does Sam remember having deja vu?
10. In the Prologue, what does Sam think she would like to remember right before she dies?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Lindsay seems to be strong and unflappable. What vulnerabilities are revealed about Lindsay and what do those vulnerabilities reveal about her character?
Essay Topic 2
Sam thinks that Izzy is brave, probably braver than Sam herself. Why does Sam think that Izzy is brave, and why does Sam believe that Izzy is braver than she is?
Essay Topic 3
Sam describes Juliet’s home as full of shadows. What is Juliet’s home like, and what does it reveal about Juliet and her life?
This section contains 857 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)