|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Day 3, what does Sam say she would want for breakfast on a perfect day?
2. What color skirts are Sam and her friends wearing on Day 1?
3. On Day 2, what scent is Elody wearing?
4. In the third-grade yearbook, what are both Lindsay and Juliet wearing?
5. When did Elody move to town?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sam describe her sister Izzy on Day 1?
2. On Day 2, why is Sam not able to go to Rob's after school?
3. In the Prologue, what does Sam think she would like to remember right before she dies?
4. What did Sam read once about deja vu?
5. On Day 1 during fifth period, what are the Cupids wearing who deliver Valograms to Sam's calculus class?
6. How does Sam remember Pickle comforting her in sixth grade?
7. Why does Sam's mother not go in her room?
8. How does the accident happen on Day 1 where Sam is killed?
9. On Day 2, how does everything look when Sam first wakes up?
10. How did riding horses used to make Sam feel?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Sam has had a crush on Rob for a long time. How does Sam’s relationship with Rob change, and why does she break up with him?
Essay Topic 2
Sam describes Juliet’s home as full of shadows. What is Juliet’s home like, and what does it reveal about Juliet and her life?
Essay Topic 3
On Day 5, Sam stays home from school and asks if Izzy can stay with her. How is the fact that Sam wants company unusual? How has Sam’s experiences repeating Cupid Day caused her to feel differently about being alone than she has in the past?
This section contains 825 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)