|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam make popcorn with on Day 5?
(a) Chili powder.
(b) Tabasco sauce.
(d) Cheese sauce.
2. What is Mr. Daimler's first name?
3. What color note card is with the rose that Kent gives Sam on Day 6?
4. On Day 4 in Mr. Daimler's class, how many notes are passed to Sam?
5. What speed does Sam drive when she sneaks out of the house the night of Day 5?
(a) 15 miles an hour.
(b) 20 miles an hour.
(c) 45 miles an hour.
(d) 65 miles an hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. When as Sam's father born?
2. How tall are the shoes that Sam wears on Day 4?
3. What type of car does Tara Flute drive?
4. On Day 6, what type of vehicle is Juliet trying to jump in front of when Sam slams into her?
5. What is the punishment for any student caught smoking on school property?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sam remember on Day 5 about her grandmother who died?
2. How does Sam describe Juliet's house?
3. What does Sam do after Mr. Daimler's class on Day 4?
4. On Day 5, what are some things that Sam wishes she can do in her life?
5. What is Sam doing on Day 6 as Lindsay drives up to Kent's house?
6. On Day 6, where does Sam go and what does she do when she gets to school?
7. What happens when there is a car accident on Day 5?
8. What do Sam and Anna do and trade on Day 4?
9. On Day 6, what routines does Sam love?
10. How does Sam describe Lindsay on Day 6?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)