|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Day 6, what does Sam hear as she dreams?
2. What month did Sam run away before Izzy was born?
3. What periods does Sam skip on Day 4?
(a) Last 3.
(b) First 4.
(c) First 3.
(d) Last 4.
4. Who drives Sam home after the party at Kent's on Day 6?
(b) Her parents.
(d) The police.
5. What is the punishment for any student caught smoking on school property?
(a) 3 days suspension.
(b) 2 days suspension.
(c) Cleaning the school.
(d) 4 days detention.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of car does Krista Murphy drive?
2. What does Izzy like to eat for breakfast?
3. What type of muffins did Sam's grandmother used to bake?
4. What color nail polish is Lindsay wearing on Day 6?
5. On Day 5, how does Juliet leave Kent's party?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Sam dressed on Day 4?
2. What happens when Ms. Winters finds Sam in the bathroom on Day 4?
3. On Day 5, what are some things that Sam wishes she can do in her life?
4. How does Sam feel when her alarm goes off on Day 6?
5. How does Sam describe Lindsay on Day 6?
6. What happens when there is a car accident on Day 5?
7. What does Sam hear as she dreams at the beginning of Day 6?
8. On Day 4, who does Sam run into after school and what do they suggest they do together?
9. What does Sam get from her house before she goes shopping on Day 4?
10. On Day 4, what does Lindsay do while they are driving to school and she and Sam fight?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)