|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What speed does Sam drive when she sneaks out of the house the night of Day 5?
(a) 65 miles an hour.
(b) 15 miles an hour.
(c) 20 miles an hour.
(d) 45 miles an hour.
2. How long after Juliet dies on Day 6 does Sam find herself parked in Lindsay's driveway?
(a) 1 1/2 hours.
(b) 2 1/2 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 2 hours.
3. On Day 5, what color earmuffs is Lindsay wearing when Sam takes her to Goose Point?
(a) Red and gray.
(b) Pink and black.
4. What does Sam feel when she wakes on Day 5?
5. What was Sam's favorite book that she packed when she ran away before Izzy was born?
(a) James and the Giant Peach.
(b) Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Day 6, where are the roses for Cupid Day kept before delivery?
2. On Day 4, what color are Anna's socks?
3. What shape is the mailbox in front of the Sykes house?
4. How much money do Sam's parents give her twice a year to spend for new clothes?
5. What periods does Sam skip on Day 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sam feel when her alarm goes off on Day 6?
2. On Day 5, what are some things that Sam wishes she can do in her life?
3. How does Sam describe Juliet's house?
4. How is Sam dressed on Day 4?
5. On Day 4, what does Lindsay do while they are driving to school and she and Sam fight?
6. How does Sam describe Lindsay on Day 6?
7. What does Sam remember on Day 5 about her grandmother who died?
8. What does Sam do in Mr. Tierney's class on Day 6?
9. What does Sam hear as she dreams at the beginning of Day 6?
10. What do Sam and Anna do and trade on Day 4?
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)