|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time does Sam spend with Ms. Winters on Day 4?
(a) An hour and a half.
(b) 35 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) Half an hour.
2. What grade is Izzy in?
3. What month did Sam run away before Izzy was born?
4. What does Sam make popcorn with on Day 5?
(b) Chili powder.
(c) Tabasco sauce.
(d) Cheese sauce.
5. How much does Sam pay for roses for Juliet on Day 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years ago did Justin Streamer dump March Posner on Cupid Day?
2. During what month did Juliet and Lindsay walk to Juliet's house when they were seven or eight?
3. What color shoes does Sam wear in the evening on Day 5?
4. What is Kent wearing when Sam sees him at school on Day 6?
5. On Day 4, how many minutes late is Sam for lunch?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sam hear as she dreams at the beginning of Day 6?
2. On Day 4, what does Lindsay do while they are driving to school and she and Sam fight?
3. What do Sam and Anna do and trade on Day 4?
4. What is Sam doing on Day 6 as Lindsay drives up to Kent's house?
5. How is Sam dressed on Day 4?
6. How does Sam describe Juliet's house?
7. On Day 6, what routines does Sam love?
8. On Day 4, who does Sam run into after school and what do they suggest they do together?
9. What does Sam remember on Day 5 about her grandmother who died?
10. How does Sam feel when her alarm goes off on Day 6?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)