|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Day 4 in Mr. Daimler's class, how many notes are passed to Sam?
2. What is Mr. Daimler's first name?
3. What colors does Izzy like to wear?
(a) Red and blue.
(b) Purple and pink.
(c) Green and yellow.
(d) Yellow and pink.
4. What type of saltshakers did Sam once give Ally?
5. During what month did Juliet and Lindsay walk to Juliet's house when they were seven or eight?
Short Answer Questions
1. What size shoes do Sam and Anna wear?
2. What does Izzy like to eat for breakfast?
3. What type of muffins did Sam's grandmother used to bake?
4. What grade is Izzy in?
5. How far is it to drive from Lindsay's house to Sam's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. On Day 6, what does Sam do when she sees Juliet?
2. How does Sam describe Izzy and what she is wearing on Day 5?
3. What does Sam get from her house before she goes shopping on Day 4?
4. What does Sam do in Mr. Tierney's class on Day 6?
5. On Day 4, who does Sam run into after school and what do they suggest they do together?
6. On Day 5, what are some things that Sam wishes she can do in her life?
7. On Day 6, what routines does Sam love?
8. On Day 6, where does Sam go and what does she do when she gets to school?
9. How does Sam feel when her alarm goes off on Day 6?
10. How does Kent's party end on Day 4 for Sam?
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)