|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When as Sam's father born?
2. How many days did Kent once wear Crocs?
3. What is the punishment for any student caught smoking on school property?
(a) 3 days suspension.
(b) 4 days detention.
(c) 2 days suspension.
(d) Cleaning the school.
4. On Day 4, who does Sam find smoking a joint in the bathroom?
5. At what age did Sam quit going to Sunday school?
Short Answer Questions
1. On Day 6, what does Sam think she would do with Lindsay if they drove into New York?
2. On Day 5, where does Sam think she would like to ride a horse?
3. What color bike die Sam want her parents to buy for her before Izzy was born?
4. On Day 6 when Juliet comes to Kent's party, where does Sam take her to talk?
5. On Day 5, what color earmuffs is Lindsay wearing when Sam takes her to Goose Point?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Sam and Anna do and trade on Day 4?
2. On Day 5, what are some things that Sam wishes she can do in her life?
3. How does Sam feel when her alarm goes off on Day 6?
4. What does Sam do in Mr. Tierney's class on Day 6?
5. How does Sam describe Juliet's house?
6. What does Sam get from her house before she goes shopping on Day 4?
7. How is Sam dressed on Day 4?
8. On Day 4, how does Sam spend the first four class periods?
9. What is Sam doing on Day 6 as Lindsay drives up to Kent's house?
10. On Day 6, what does Sam do when she sees Juliet?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)