|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam's father do for a living?
(d) College professor.
2. On Day 6, where are the roses for Cupid Day kept before delivery?
(b) Nurse's office.
(c) Counselor's office.
3. At the beginning of Day 6, what does Sam hear as she dreams?
4. What does Sam do when she skips classes on Day 4?
(a) Sits in the bathroom.
(b) Goes to a Chinese restaurant.
(c) Goes to TCBY.
(d) Walks the halls.
5. Who startles Sam when she goes outside after lunch on Day 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. On Day 6, what type of vehicles does Juliet jump in front of and die?
2. What does Mr. Daimler always wear around his neck?
3. What month did Sam run away before Izzy was born?
4. How does Sam describe Kent's sneakers on Day 4?
5. What does Izzy like to eat for breakfast?
Short Essay Questions
1. On Day 6, how does Sam feel when she sees Kent at the party talking to Phoebe Rifer?
2. How does Kent's party end on Day 4 for Sam?
3. How does Sam feel when her alarm goes off on Day 6?
4. How does Sam describe Juliet's house?
5. On Day 6, what routines does Sam love?
6. What happens when there is a car accident on Day 5?
7. On Day 4, who does Sam run into after school and what do they suggest they do together?
8. On Day 6, where does Sam go and what does she do when she gets to school?
9. What does Sam do in Mr. Tierney's class on Day 6?
10. How does Sam describe Lindsay on Day 6?
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)