|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of dog does Sam's family have?
(b) Golden Retriever.
(d) German shepherd.
2. For Sam's sweet-16 party, how many tea lights were set out?
3. On Day 3, where does Kent say that he used to live?
(a) Westview Court.
(b) Terrace Place.
(c) Mountain View Drive.
(d) Rider Way.
4. How did Juliet kill herself on Day 3?
(a) Hung herself.
(b) Shot herself.
(c) Slit her wrists.
(d) Took pills.
5. On Day 1, how many kids show up at Kent's party?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the third-grade yearbook, what are both Lindsay and Juliet wearing?
2. On Day 3, when does Sam's mom drop her off at school?
3. On Day 1, what time does Lindsay skid out out onto Route 9 after leaving Kent's party?
4. On Day 3, what type of candy do Sam and Lindsay have on their cups of yogurt?
5. On Day 2, what does Lindsay nearly hit after picking up Elody?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Lindsay tries to park in the senior parking lot at school?
2. How did riding horses used to make Sam feel?
3. Where does Sam spend eighth period on Day 3, and why?
4. On Day 1 during fifth period, what are the Cupids wearing who deliver Valograms to Sam's calculus class?
5. On Day 2, when does Sam remember having deja vu?
6. On Day 2, how does everything look when Sam first wakes up?
7. What excuse does Sam give her friends for not wanting to go to the party on Day 3?
8. In the Prologue, what does Sam think she would like to remember right before she dies?
9. What did Sam read once about deja vu?
10. On Day 2, what does Sam think love is?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)