|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Sam's dog?
2. On Day 3, what class does Sam have eighth period?
3. On Day 3, what does Sam notice that Kent used to draw the picture that he sent with a Velogram?
(c) Black ink.
4. How did two guys kill themselves when Thomas Jefferson was called Suicide High?
(c) In a closet.
(d) Swimming pool.
5. Where does Sam have to hide on Day 3, when Lindsay stops to have a cigarette?
(a) Storage closet.
(c) In a car.
(d) Under a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Day 2, where does Bridget say that Alex went seventh period?
2. What does Rob call Sam when she catches up to him after chemistry class on Day 2?
3. On Day 1, how many kids show up at Kent's party?
4. How far is Sam's high school from downtown?
5. What type of vehicle does Lindsay drive on Day 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kent look like when he follows Sam out of class on Day 3?
2. Why does Sam's mother not go in her room?
3. On Day 2, what does Sam think love is?
4. On Day 2, what are some things that Sam says she and her friends do not talk about?
5. What days of the year do Lindsay, Ally, Elody, and Sam dress alike?
6. What did Sam read once about deja vu?
7. What excuse does Sam give her friends for not wanting to go to the party on Day 3?
8. Where does Sam spend eighth period on Day 3, and why?
9. What do most students at Sam's high school wear to school?
10. What happens when Lindsay tries to park in the senior parking lot at school?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)