|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Day 1, what are Sam and her friends drinking at Ally's before they go to the party at Kent's?
2. What does Rob call Sam when she catches up to him after chemistry class on Day 2?
3. On Day 3, what time does the phone ring at Ally's?
4. How far is Sam's high school from downtown?
(a) 1/4 mile.
(b) 1/2 mile.
(c) About 3 miles.
(d) About 2 miles.
5. Where does Sam have to hide on Day 3, when Lindsay stops to have a cigarette?
(a) Under a car.
(b) In a car.
(c) Storage closet.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Day 3, when does Sam's mom drop her off at school?
2. In the Prologue, what did Sam think about in the moments before she died?
3. On Day 2, where does Sam remember hiking with her parents for three miles?
4. What color sweatshirt does Izzy step on when she comes into Sam's room on Day 2?
5. On Day 1, what time does Lindsay pick up Sam?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kent look like when he follows Sam out of class on Day 3?
2. How did riding horses used to make Sam feel?
3. On Day 1 during fifth period, what are the Cupids wearing who deliver Valograms to Sam's calculus class?
4. On Day 2, what are some things that Sam says she and her friends do not talk about?
5. On Day 2, what scent does Elody wear and what is the story behind the scent?
6. On Day 2, why is Sam not able to go to Rob's after school?
7. What did Sam read once about deja vu?
8. Where does Sam spend eighth period on Day 3, and why?
9. What does Sam find good and bad about her mom never coming in her room?
10. How does Sam describe her appearance?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)