|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Day 1, how many kids show up at Kent's party?
2. On Day 2, how late does Lindsay say that she was talking to Patrick the night before?
(b) 1 a.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
(d) 2 a.m.
3. On Day 1, how many detentions does Sam say you get if you are caught smoking by Ms. Winters?
4. Since freshman year, what has Ken always worn to school?
(b) Top hat.
(c) Leather jacket.
(d) Jean jacket.
5. Where does Lindsay's stepbrother go to college?
Short Answer Questions
1. On Day 2, how many pieces of the toast-pesto-goat-cheese snacks does Sam have at Ally's house?
2. On Day 1, how much emergency cash does Sam say that Ally's dad always has?
3. How old is Sam's sister, Izzy on Day 1?
4. What color are Sam's eyes?
5. On Day 3, where does Kent say that he used to live?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did riding horses used to make Sam feel?
2. What does Kent look like when he follows Sam out of class on Day 3?
3. On Day 2, what scent does Elody wear and what is the story behind the scent?
4. How does Sam remember Pickle comforting her in sixth grade?
5. What days of the year do Lindsay, Ally, Elody, and Sam dress alike?
6. How does the accident happen on Day 1 where Sam is killed?
7. What happens when Lindsay tries to park in the senior parking lot at school?
8. In the Prologue, what does Sam think she would like to remember right before she dies?
9. What do most students at Sam's high school wear to school?
10. Where does Sam spend eighth period on Day 3, and why?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)