|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Day 3, how many questions on the Chemistry test can Sam answer by herself?
2. What type of vehicle does Lindsay drive on Day 1?
(a) Range Rover.
(b) Land Cruiser.
3. On Day 2, who does Sam see Kent talking to in a corner at the party as she follows Lindsay?
(a) Emma McElroy.
(b) Sarah Grundel.
(c) Phoebe Rifer.
(d) Juliet Sykes.
4. On Day 3, what does Sam say she would want for breakfast on a perfect day?
5. On Day 2, how many pieces of the toast-pesto-goat-cheese snacks does Sam have at Ally's house?
(a) About 25.
(b) Around 12.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Day 2, how much time after the tardy bell do Sam and her friends arrive at school?
2. When did Lindsay, Elody, Ally, and Sam try to create snow angels when they were drunk?
3. On Day 1, how much emergency cash does Sam say that Ally's dad always has?
4. What is the house number for Kent's home?
5. In what grade did Lindsay announce in front of the gym class that she did not want Vicky on her dodgeball team?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sam find good and bad about her mom never coming in her room?
2. What do most students at Sam's high school wear to school?
3. How does Sam describe her sister Izzy on Day 1?
4. How does Sam remember Pickle comforting her in sixth grade?
5. How does Sam describe Juliet when she walks into the cafeteria on Day 3?
6. How does Sam feel on Day 2 when she gets a text from Lindsay and she realizes the date is February 12?
7. On Day 2, when does Sam remember having deja vu?
8. How did riding horses used to make Sam feel?
9. What does Kent look like when he follows Sam out of class on Day 3?
10. What excuse does Sam give her friends for not wanting to go to the party on Day 3?
This section contains 837 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)