|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Day 5, how does Juliet leave Kent's party?
(a) Through the French doors.
(b) Through a window.
(c) Through the front door.
(d) Through the back door.
2. When as Sam's father born?
3. On Day 6, what meat does Sam order for lunch?
(c) Roast beef.
4. What type of car does Tara Flute drive?
5. What does Sam feel when she wakes on Day 5?
6. On Day 6, what type of vehicles does Juliet jump in front of and die?
(c) Pickup trucks.
(d) Sports cars.
7. On Day 6 when Juliet comes to Kent's party, where does Sam take her to talk?
(d) One of the bedrooms.
8. How much money do Sam's parents give her twice a year to spend for new clothes?
9. Who drives Sam home after the party at Kent's on Day 6?
(a) Her parents.
(d) The police.
10. At what age did Sam quit going to Sunday school?
11. On Day 4, what does Sam remember about the color of hair that Mr. Daimler's prom date had that Sam saw in a picture from his high school yearbook?
12. What type of necklace does Sam wear on Day 4?
(a) Gold chain.
(b) Silver chain.
13. What does it say on the key chain that Lindsay carries on Day 6?
(d) Bad Girl.
14. What does Izzy like to eat for breakfast?
(a) Blueberry bagel with peanut butter.
(b) Cinnamon raisin bagel with peanut butter.
(c) Captain Crunch.
15. On Day 6, what type of vehicle is Juliet trying to jump in front of when Sam slams into her?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Sam when her grandmother died?
2. On Day 4, what color are Anna's socks?
3. Who startles Sam when she goes outside after lunch on Day 6?
4. What does Sam's father do for a living?
5. How long was Sam gone the first time she ran away?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)