|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money do Sam's parents give her twice a year to spend for new clothes?
2. On Day 4, how much does Sam pay for a spaghetti-strap dress from Bebe?
3. How old was Sam when her grandmother died?
4. What did everyone call Marian Sykes when she was little?
5. How tall are the shoes that Sam wears on Day 4?
6. What type of car does Tara Flute drive?
7. What type of car does Krista Murphy drive?
8. On Day 4, what is the name of the clerk at Neiman Marcus who asks to see Sam's ID when she uses her mom's credit card?
9. What size shoes do Sam and Anna wear?
(b) 8 1/2.
(c) 7 1/2.
10. How much time does Sam spend with Ms. Winters on Day 4?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) Half an hour.
(c) 35 minutes.
(d) An hour and a half.
11. What color note card is with the rose that Kent gives Sam on Day 6?
12. What colors does Izzy like to wear?
(a) Purple and pink.
(b) Red and blue.
(c) Yellow and pink.
(d) Green and yellow.
13. On Day 6 at Kent's party, what is Rob wearing when he runs for the stairs from one of the bedrooms?
(a) Shirt and boxers.
(b) Jeans and socks.
(c) Boxer shorts and sneakers.
(d) Boxers and a jacket.
14. What does Sam make popcorn with on Day 5?
(a) Chili powder.
(c) Tabasco sauce.
(d) Cheese sauce.
15. In what grade did Lindsay and Sam steal Juliet's clothes so Juliet had to walk around in sweaty gym clothes for the rest of the day?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days did Kent once wear Crocs?
2. How long was Sam gone the first time she ran away?
3. What type of credit card does Sam take from her mother's purse on Day 4?
4. What was Sam's favorite book that she packed when she ran away before Izzy was born?
5. What does Kent give Sam to drink after Juliet dies on Day 5?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)