|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of necklace does Sam wear on Day 4?
(a) Gold chain.
(c) Silver chain.
2. On Day 6 as Sam and her friends arrive at Kent's house, what does Lindsay's breath smell like?
(c) Vodka and Tic Tacs.
(d) Wine and bubble gum.
3. How many years ago did Justin Streamer dump March Posner on Cupid Day?
4. On Day 5, where does Sam think she would like to ride a horse?
(a) From Connecticut to Mexico.
(b) From Connecticut to Florida.
(c) From Connecticut to California.
(d) From Connecticut to Canada.
5. How old was Sam when her grandmother died?
6. On Day 6, what meat does Sam order for lunch?
(b) Roast beef.
7. What is the punishment for any student caught smoking on school property?
(a) Cleaning the school.
(b) 2 days suspension.
(c) 4 days detention.
(d) 3 days suspension.
8. What color wallet does Sam's mother have?
9. What periods does Sam skip on Day 4?
(a) Last 4.
(b) Last 3.
(c) First 3.
(d) First 4.
10. At what age did Sam quit going to Sunday school?
11. In what grade did Lindsay and Sam steal Juliet's clothes so Juliet had to walk around in sweaty gym clothes for the rest of the day?
12. On Day 4, what does Sam remember about the color of hair that Mr. Daimler's prom date had that Sam saw in a picture from his high school yearbook?
13. What month did Sam run away before Izzy was born?
14. How far is it to drive from Lindsay's house to Sam's house?
(a) 5 minutes.
(b) 12 minutes.
(c) 17 minutes.
(d) 8 minutes.
15. What does Sam feel when she wakes on Day 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. On Day 4, what is the name of the clerk at Neiman Marcus who asks to see Sam's ID when she uses her mom's credit card?
2. Who startles Sam when she goes outside after lunch on Day 6?
3. What does Sam make popcorn with on Day 5?
4. How much time does Sam spend with Ms. Winters on Day 4?
5. What colors does Izzy like to wear?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)