|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Elody say that she would like to die on Day 2?
(a) On an airplane.
(b) In a car accident.
(c) Eating her grandma's lasagna.
(d) In her sleep.
2. On Day 3, what is there to eat at Ally's house after school?
(a) Spicy tuna roll.
(c) Crackers and goat cheese.
3. On Day 2, what time do Sam and her friends leave Ally's house?
4. On Day 3, where does Kent say that he used to live?
(a) Rider Way.
(b) Terrace Place.
(c) Westview Court.
(d) Mountain View Drive.
5. On Day 1, what beverage does Sam say that the Drama Queens at her high school always carry?
(a) Vitamin water.
(b) Iced mocha.
(c) Lemon tea.
(d) Peach tea.
6. What color skirts are Sam and her friends wearing on Day 1?
7. On Day 2, how many pieces of the toast-pesto-goat-cheese snacks does Sam have at Ally's house?
(a) Around 12.
(c) About 25.
8. Since freshman year, what has Ken always worn to school?
(a) Top hat.
(c) Jean jacket.
(d) Leather jacket.
9. On Day 2, what scent is Elody wearing?
10. On Day 1, what type of footwear does Sam say that Elody sometimes wears to school?
(b) Fuzzy yellow slippers.
(c) Flip flops.
(d) 4-inch heels.
11. On Day 2, where does Lindsay say that Patrick's parents are going without him?
12. What type of dog does Sam's family have?
(a) German shepherd.
(b) Golden Retriever.
13. On Day 1, how many kids show up at Kent's party?
14. Where does Sam live?
(a) Kensington, Connecticut.
(b) Braintree, Massachusetts.
(c) Ridgeview, Connecticut.
(d) Andover, Massachusetts.
15. In the third-grade yearbook, what are both Lindsay and Juliet wearing?
(a) Gold chain.
(b) Friendship bracelets.
(c) Blue hair ribbons.
(d) Silver chain.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Sam's sister, Izzy on Day 1?
2. On Day 1, what time does Lindsay pick up Sam?
3. On Day 3, what does Sam say that she might be sick from?
4. What is the house number for Kent's home?
5. On Day 3, when does Sam's mom drop her off at school?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)