|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Day 3, what do Lindsay and Elody deck themselves out in at Ally's?
(a) Mittens and boots.
(c) Ski goggles and fleece hats.
(d) Ski masks and gloves.
2. Where dos Lauren Lornet want to go to college?
(a) Penn State.
(c) University of Pennsylvania.
(d) Illinois State.
3. On Day 3, what does Sam notice that Kent used to draw the picture that he sent with a Velogram?
(b) Black ink.
4. On Day 2, where does Sam remember hiking with her parents for three miles?
5. On Day 1, how much emergency cash does Sam say that Ally's dad always has?
6. On Day 2, how long has Sam's alarm been going off?
(a) 8 minutes.
(b) 5 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
7. What charm does Sam always wear on a necklace?
8. Where did Sam and Rob Cokran first hook up?
(a) Winter Twirl.
(c) Spring Fling.
(d) Harvest Dance.
9. On Day 1, how many kids show up at Kent's party?
10. In the Prologue, what did Sam think about in the moments before she died?
(a) Vicky Hallinan.
(b) When she got braces.
(c) First day of middle school.
(d) Megan Miner.
11. On Day 2, at 11 p.m., how many people are waiting in line for both bathrooms?
12. How did Juliet kill herself on Day 3?
(a) Hung herself.
(b) Slit her wrists.
(c) Shot herself.
(d) Took pills.
13. What philosopher believed that the whole world (everything that could be seen) was just like shadows on a cave wall?
(b) Roger Bacon.
14. What is the name of Sam's dog?
15. On Day 2, how much time after the tardy bell do Sam and her friends arrive at school?
(a) 2 minutes.
(b) 1 minute.
(c) 3 minutes.
(d) 4 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Day 1, what time does Lindsay skid out out onto Route 9 after leaving Kent's party?
2. When did Lindsay, Elody, Ally, and Sam try to create snow angels when they were drunk?
3. What year is Sam's mother's car?
4. Since freshman year, what has Ken always worn to school?
5. On Day 3, how many questions on the Chemistry test can Sam answer by herself?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)