|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Day 3, what does Sam notice that Kent used to draw the picture that he sent with a Velogram?
(a) Black ink.
2. What year did Sam draw a line just inside her bedroom and tell her mom not to cross it?
3. What grade was Sam in when Rob Cokran said she was too big of a dork for him to go out with?
4. On Day 1, how much emergency cash does Sam say that Ally's dad always has?
5. When did Sam and Lindsay become friends?
(a) 8th grade.
(b) 7th grade.
(c) 6th grade.
(d) 5th grade.
6. Who calls to tell Mrs. Harris that Julie has killed herself?
(a) Ann Wyatt.
(b) Megan Peterson.
(c) Alice Watkins.
(d) Mindy Sachs.
7. On Day 3, what is there to eat at Ally's house after school?
(b) Spicy tuna roll.
(c) Crackers and goat cheese.
8. Where dos Lauren Lornet want to go to college?
(b) Penn State.
(c) University of Pennsylvania.
(d) Illinois State.
9. Where does Rob have a scar?
(a) On his cheek.
(b) On his left bicep.
(c) On his right hand.
(d) Under his nose.
10. What type of vehicle does Lindsay drive on Day 1?
(b) Land Cruiser.
(c) Range Rover.
11. In what grade did Lindsay announce in front of the gym class that she did not want Vicky on her dodgeball team?
12. What did Sam use to draw a line just inside her bedroom to keep her mother out?
(a) Black permanent marker.
(b) Red nail polish.
(c) Red permanent marker.
(d) Black nail polish.
13. On Day 1, how many kids show up at Kent's party?
14. In the Prologue, what grade would Sam like to forget?
15. On Day 2, when Sam is at the party waiting for Rob, how many minutes does she wait before she starts to text him?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Lindsay, Elody, Ally, and Sam try to create snow angels when they were drunk?
2. On Day 2, where does Sam remember hiking with her parents for three miles?
3. On Day 2, where does Lindsay say that Patrick's parents are going without him?
4. On Day 2, what color is the rose that Kent gives Sam?
5. Where does Sam live?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)