|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since freshman year, what has Ken always worn to school?
(a) Top hat.
(c) Jean jacket.
(d) Leather jacket.
2. On Day 1, what type of footwear does Sam say that Elody sometimes wears to school?
(a) 4-inch heels.
(c) Fuzzy yellow slippers.
(d) Flip flops.
3. In what grade did Lindsay announce in front of the gym class that she did not want Vicky on her dodgeball team?
4. When did Elody move to town?
(a) 3rd grade.
(b) 8th grade.
(c) Sophomore year.
(d) Freshman year.
5. What type of vehicle does Lindsay drive on Day 1?
(a) Range Rover.
(d) Land Cruiser.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the third-grade yearbook, what are both Lindsay and Juliet wearing?
2. On Day 1, what time does Lindsay pick up Sam?
3. For Sam's sweet-16 party, how many tea lights were set out?
4. What did Sam use to draw a line just inside her bedroom to keep her mother out?
5. On Day 1, where do Lindsay and Sam go when they cut seventh period?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)