|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since freshman year, what has Ken always worn to school?
(a) Jean jacket.
(b) Top hat.
(d) Leather jacket.
2. What is the house number for Kent's home?
3. On Day 3, what does Sam notice that Kent used to draw the picture that he sent with a Velogram?
(b) Black ink.
4. On Day 3, what does Sam say that she might be sick from?
(a) Stomach ache.
5. For Sam's sweet-16 party, how many tea lights were set out?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Lindsay's teacher in fifth grade?
2. On Day 1, what time does Lindsay skid out out onto Route 9 after leaving Kent's party?
3. What grade was Sam in when Rob Cokran said she was too big of a dork for him to go out with?
4. What color are Sam's eyes?
5. On Day 2, at 11 p.m., how many people are waiting in line for both bathrooms?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)