|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is petitioning for Beauty's hand in marriage?
(a) A prince.
(c) The sultan.
(d) A king.
2. In which relationship is Laurent able to be the master?
(a) His relationship with Beauty.
(b) His relationship with Tristan.
(c) His relationship with Lexius.
(d) His relationship with the sultan.
3. What does Tristan say about his former master?
(a) He hates him.
(b) He no longer misses him.
(c) He loves him now more than ever.
(d) He feels ashamed of ever having a relationship with him.
4. Laurent and Beauty both anticipate that they will be __________.
5. How long must Tristan and Laurent serve as animals?
(a) One year.
(b) One lifetime.
(c) One month.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the lords carry Beauty when they find her?
2. How many other animals are in Tristan and Laurent's group?
3. Which of the following suggests that Beauty has found the ability to love?
4. What does Laurent begin to recognize as true power after he meets the sultan?
5. To Laurent, what does being a rebel represent a display of?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)