|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the slaves led after their punishment?
(a) A banquet hall.
(b) A garden.
(c) A throne room.
(d) A forest.
2. At the end of the chapter where Beauty is picked up by the lords, what can the reader assume?
(a) Love is not probable for Beauty in the near future.
(b) Beauty will be killed.
(c) Inanna will be killed.
(d) Beauty is not really in love.
3. Which pair agrees to be secret lovers?
(a) Tristan and Nicolas.
(b) Tristan and Gareth.
(c) Laurent and Nicolas.
(d) Laurent and Beauty.
4. According to Tristan, who is disturbing the order at the sultanate?
5. Who does Beauty hope will speak to her and punish her?
(a) The sultana.
(c) The sultan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the sultan's bedchamber decorated with?
2. When the sultan explores the welts on Laurent's back, how does Laurent feel?
3. For how long is Lexius sentenced to work in the kitchen?
4. How does Laurent feel about his royal title?
5. Which of the following punishments is supposed to be the most severe?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)