|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Laurent feel about the rape he experiences?
2. How many other animals are in Tristan and Laurent's group?
3. Which character makes the decision to change his or her destiny and give up his or her master status?
(b) The sultan.
4. To Laurent, what does being a rebel represent a display of?
5. Which of the following mixtures is used as a punishment?
(a) Flour and honey.
(b) Sugar and water.
(c) Water and flour.
(d) Wheat and flour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What occurs during the punishment of the slaves in the garden?
2. Laurent agrees to be rescued only if which character comes with him?
3. What does Beauty want to be?
4. Beauty says that if she is sentenced to serve she would run away to ________.
5. Which of the following suggests that Beauty has found the ability to love?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)