|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Tristan, who is disturbing the order at the sultanate?
2. Which character is supposed to assist Beauty in dressing?
(a) Captain of the Guard.
3. Laurent suggests _________________ as his first choice to marry.
(a) Queen Eleanor.
4. When Laurent and Tristan play a game with the sultan and Lexius, who wins most of the rounds?
(a) The sultan.
5. Which of the following makes Laurent panic?
(a) He will hate Beauty.
(b) He will get bored of Beauty.
(c) He will love Beauty.
(d) Beauty will love him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following romances is foreshadowed in the rescue of the slaves?
2. Which of the following do the rescuers tell Tristan and Laurent to do?
3. Which character makes the decision to change his or her destiny and give up his or her master status?
4. Which of the following does not describe the sultan as Laurent sees him?
5. In the hold of the ship, who argues that he or she did not want to be rescued?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)