|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who motions for Laurent to follow him?
(b) The sultan.
(d) A groom.
2. Who does Beauty hope will speak to her and punish her?
(a) The sultan.
(d) The sultana.
3. Who shouts that they do not want to be rescued?
4. What does Tristan say about his former master?
(a) He loves him now more than ever.
(b) He no longer misses him.
(c) He hates him.
(d) He feels ashamed of ever having a relationship with him.
5. Laurent and Beauty both anticipate that they will be __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following romances is foreshadowed in the rescue of the slaves?
2. What is Beauty's reaction to seeing Laurent again?
3. Where do the lords carry Beauty when they find her?
4. On their way to the gardens, what do four men carry toward Laurent and Tristan?
5. Which of the following makes Laurent panic?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)