|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the sultan's bedchamber decorated with?
(a) Floral arrangements.
(b) Photos of men and women engaging in sexual intercourse.
(c) Bohemian styled photos and trinkets.
2. What occurs during the punishment of the slaves in the garden?
(b) Theater play.
3. How does Laurent feel when he is on the cross?
4. Who shouts that they do not want to be rescued?
5. Where will Laurent and Tristan sleep?
(a) In a dungeon.
(b) In Lexius' bedchamber.
(c) Bound to the cross.
(d) In the sultan's bedchamber.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following of Laurent's family members have died?
2. Who does Beauty hope will speak to her and punish her?
3. Where do the lords carry Beauty when they find her?
4. In the hold of the ship, who argues that he or she did not want to be rescued?
5. Which character is supposed to assist Beauty in dressing?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)