|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is petitioning for Beauty's hand in marriage?
(a) The sultan.
(b) A prince.
(c) A king.
2. Laurent and Beauty both anticipate that they will be __________.
3. Which of the following mixtures is used as a punishment?
(a) Wheat and flour.
(b) Sugar and water.
(c) Flour and honey.
(d) Water and flour.
4. What occurs during the punishment of the slaves in the garden?
(c) Theater play.
5. Even though he is punished, who does Laurent assert his master status over?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe the sultan as Laurent sees him?
2. According to Tristan, who is disturbing the order at the sultanate?
3. What is Tristan's fate when the slaves are appraised?
4. Tristan and Laurent must serve as __________.
5. Laurent suggests _________________ as his first choice to marry.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)