|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom will Beauty belong?
(c) Tristan and Nicolas.
(d) The queen.
2. On their way to the gardens, what do four men carry toward Laurent and Tristan?
3. How long must Tristan and Laurent serve as animals?
(a) One week.
(b) One lifetime.
(c) One year.
(d) One month.
4. Which of the following punishments is supposed to be the most severe?
(a) Serving as a pony.
(b) Serving as the queen's own slave.
(c) Serving as royalty.
(d) Serving in the kitchen.
5. What is Tristan's fate when the slaves are appraised?
(a) He is going to be punished for imperfections.
(b) He is chosen.
(c) He is to be released.
(d) He is sent back to the village.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the male part of the sultan's palace, who is meant to feel pleasure?
2. According to her parents, what will Beauty's fate be?
3. At the end of the chapter where Beauty is picked up by the lords, what can the reader assume?
4. Who does Beauty hope will speak to her and punish her?
5. Beauty says that if she is sentenced to serve she would run away to ________.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)