|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Laurent and Tristan play a game with the sultan and Lexius, who wins most of the rounds?
(c) The sultan.
2. At the end of the chapter where Beauty is picked up by the lords, what can the reader assume?
(a) Love is not probable for Beauty in the near future.
(b) Beauty is not really in love.
(c) Beauty will be killed.
(d) Inanna will be killed.
3. On their way to the gardens, what do four men carry toward Laurent and Tristan?
4. What occurs during the punishment of the slaves in the garden?
(d) Theater play.
5. Which character is supposed to assist Beauty in dressing?
(d) Captain of the Guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shouts that they do not want to be rescued?
2. What happens to Lexius when he is bound to the cross?
3. What does Beauty want to be?
4. Where does Laurent's rape occur?
5. What does Beauty's potential husband beg to be for her?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)