|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Beauty's reaction to seeing Laurent again?
(a) She cries.
(b) She yells at him for abandoning her.
(c) She kisses him passionately.
(d) She is embarrassed.
2. Which of the following romances is foreshadowed in the rescue of the slaves?
(a) Tristan and Laurent.
(b) Lexius and Nicolas.
(c) Nicolas and Tristan.
(d) Lexius and Tristan.
3. What occurs during the punishment of the slaves in the garden?
(a) Theater play.
4. How long must Tristan and Laurent serve as animals?
(a) One month.
(b) One week.
(c) One year.
(d) One lifetime.
5. The sultan's pleasure and his choice of Tristan and Laurent for his games reflect on a conversation that Laurent had with which character?
Short Answer Questions
1. To Laurent, what does being a rebel represent a display of?
2. Where does Beauty wake up in the morning?
3. Which character makes the decision to change his or her destiny and give up his or her master status?
4. Which of the following people is with the rescuers?
5. Who will judge the slaves for their punishment?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)