|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Laurent, what does being a rebel represent a display of?
2. What has Beauty learned to be?
(a) Less sexual.
(b) More forward.
(c) Less talkative.
(d) More formal.
3. Who shouts that they do not want to be rescued?
4. What does Laurent begin to recognize as true power after he meets the sultan?
5. When Laurent and Tristan play a game with the sultan and Lexius, who wins most of the rounds?
(c) The sultan.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which relationship is Laurent able to be the master?
2. In the hold of the ship, who argues that he or she did not want to be rescued?
3. Which of the following makes Laurent panic?
4. How does Beauty's potential husband react to her wishes that he be examined?
5. At the end of the chapter where Beauty is picked up by the lords, what can the reader assume?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)