|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: Judgment of the Queen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following tone changes are consistent with the occurrences in "The Watcher"?
(a) Desolation to joy.
(b) Happiness to hostility.
(c) Desolation to eeriness.
(d) Desperation to eagerness.
2. What word do the characters use to describe their genitals?
3. When Lexius guides Beauty to a small opening in a wall, which of the following things does Beauty see?
(a) The queen.
(c) An army.
4. What is the name of the woman with curly black hair that is considered very attractive?
5. Besides Beauty, which other slaves are taken behind Laurent?
(a) Tristan and Rosalynd.
(b) Tristan and Elena.
(c) Elena and Rosalynd.
(d) Rosalynd and an unnamed man.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long is Lexius sentenced to work in the kitchen?
2. What does Beauty realize that the women in the harem are not supposed to feel?
3. What does the master say that the sultan requires?
4. Whom does the master inspect last?
5. Who does Beauty hope will speak to her and punish her?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)