|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: Judgment of the Queen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the mesh that Laurent's fellow captives are wearing between their legs?
2. What does the queen's emissary warn the prisoners of when they are kidnapped?
(a) To fight the sultan.
(b) To remain silent.
(c) To try to escape.
(d) To tell the sultan that the queen will have vengeance.
3. Which of the following is a sign that Lexius is willingly participating in sex with Laurent?
(a) He gives vocal consent.
(b) He winks at Laurent.
(c) He could easily summon servants.
(d) He tells Laurent what to do.
4. In the queen's court, what was Beauty's role?
(a) Sex slave.
(b) Naked princess.
(c) Child watcher.
5. From what point of view is Beauty's story told?
(a) Limited third person.
(b) First person.
(c) Second person.
(d) Omniscient third person.
Short Answer Questions
1. Beauty concludes that the most beautiful woman must be ____________.
2. What type of man approaches Beauty as she is bound in the chamber?
3. What is the sultan's bedchamber decorated with?
4. Who seems to acknowledge that the slaves are humans?
5. Which of the following is a theme in the relationship between Laurent and Lexius?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)