|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: Judgment of the Queen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character makes the decision to change his or her destiny and give up his or her master status?
(d) The sultan.
2. When she is kidnapped, who is Beauty forced to serve?
3. Where are the new sex slaves led where they are forced to kneel on cushions?
(b) Another ship.
(d) Office building.
4. Where would Laurent chase women in the morning when he served his mistress?
(a) Through the forest.
(b) Through the garden.
(c) Through the castle.
(d) Through his mistress' room.
5. What does Lexius apply to Beauty's body when she is clean?
(b) Bug repellent.
(c) Fruit glaze.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the attendants' preparation of the slaves signify?
2. What is the sultan's bedchamber decorated with?
3. When the master addresses the slaves, why are they shocked?
4. From whose point of view is the first chapter told?
5. Who seems to acknowledge that the slaves are humans?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)