|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: Judgment of the Queen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the hold of the ship, who argues that he or she did not want to be rescued?
2. Who wipes Laurent's tears?
(b) The sultan.
(c) A servant.
3. What type of man approaches Beauty as she is bound in the chamber?
(a) Servant in a uniform.
(b) Richly dressed lord.
(c) Plainly dressed peasant.
(d) Lexius in a robe.
4. What is the master's official title?
(a) Sultan's Quality Control Groom.
(b) Sultan's Equestrian Steward.
(c) Sultan's Chief Steward of the Grooms.
(d) Sultan's Special Groomsman.
5. Beauty concludes that the most beautiful woman must be ____________.
(a) The queen.
(b) The princess.
(c) The sultana.
(d) The sultan's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Tristan, who is disturbing the order at the sultanate?
2. Whom does the master inspect last?
3. When three men enter the garden, who does the most important approach first?
4. What is the name of the master?
5. What does the master acknowledge about the slaves?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)