|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: Judgment of the Queen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the four slaves led?
(a) A garden.
(b) An attic.
(c) A chamber.
(d) A bedroom.
2. What does the master acknowledge about the slaves?
(a) They are all good slaves.
(b) They are all very attractive.
(c) They have higher reasoning.
(d) They are sexual beings.
3. What did Tristan become?
(a) An insect.
(b) A horse.
(c) A rodent.
(d) A dragon.
4. Which of the following tone changes are consistent with the occurrences in "The Watcher"?
(a) Desperation to eagerness.
(b) Desolation to eeriness.
(c) Happiness to hostility.
(d) Desolation to joy.
5. To what is Laurent's chained hooked?
(a) Beauty's chain.
(b) The master's slipper.
(c) The sultan's coat.
(d) The master's coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman with curly black hair that is considered very attractive?
2. What does Beauty realize that the women in the harem are not supposed to feel?
3. When the slaves are lifted and carried in a procession, where are they heading?
4. What happens to the male slaves after they enter the garden?
5. Beauty says that if she is sentenced to serve she would run away to ________.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)