|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: Judgment of the Queen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a theme in the relationship between Laurent and Lexius?
(b) Role reversal.
2. Beauty concludes that the most beautiful woman must be ____________.
(a) The queen.
(b) The sultan's daughter.
(c) The princess.
(d) The sultana.
3. Which of the following fears are shown when Beauty sees the women in the courtyard?
(a) Meeting new people.
(b) Pleasuring a large number of people.
(c) Being forced into engaging in sexual intercourse.
(d) Being sexually aroused.
4. Which of the following is ironic?
(a) Lexius is very dominant.
(b) Laurent is confused by his encounter with Lexius.
(c) Laurent is being punished.
(d) Laurent rapes Lexius.
5. Which slave receives anal probing as a punishment?
Short Answer Questions
1. Tristan and Laurent must serve as __________.
2. What does Beauty assume about getting caught?
3. When Laurent compares his mistress to Beauty, what does he think makes the difference in regards to love?
4. Who enters the area where the slaves are led and begins surveying them?
5. Which of the following describes the master's actions toward the slaves?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)