|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: Judgment of the Queen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following suggests that Beauty has found the ability to love?
(a) She doesn't want to see Inanna again.
(b) She looks for Tristan.
(c) She avoids Laurent.
(d) She doesn't want Inanna to get caught.
2. Which of the following is ironic?
(a) Laurent rapes Lexius.
(b) Laurent is being punished.
(c) Lexius is very dominant.
(d) Laurent is confused by his encounter with Lexius.
3. When Beauty is pushed forward into the group of woman, what does Lexius warn her of?
(a) To introduce herself gently.
(b) Not to talk too much.
(c) Not to tell anyone who she is.
(d) Not to fail him.
4. Which of the following romances is foreshadowed in the rescue of the slaves?
(a) Tristan and Laurent.
(b) Lexius and Tristan.
(c) Nicolas and Tristan.
(d) Lexius and Nicolas.
5. To Laurent, what does being a rebel represent a display of?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long before being kidnapped did Laurent run away from his mistress' household?
2. What did Tristan become?
3. Where was Beauty kidnapped from?
4. When Beauty is taken into a chamber after Lexius talks to the group, what happens?
5. Where are the new sex slaves led where they are forced to kneel on cushions?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)