|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: Judgment of the Queen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who seems to acknowledge that the slaves are humans?
(a) The master.
(b) The sultan.
(c) A villager.
(d) An attendant.
2. When the slaves are lifted and carried in a procession, where are they heading?
(a) To the sultan's palace.
(b) To the queen's castle.
(c) To the church.
(d) To the marketplace.
3. Which of the following romances is foreshadowed in the rescue of the slaves?
(a) Nicolas and Tristan.
(b) Lexius and Nicolas.
(c) Tristan and Laurent.
(d) Lexius and Tristan.
4. What is used to lead the group of slaves down the corridor?
(a) A chain.
(c) A bar.
(d) A rope.
5. What was Beauty's role in court?
(a) Royal chef.
(b) Royal sex slave.
(c) Royal advisor.
(d) Royal mistress.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Laurent and Tristan play a game with the sultan and Lexius, who wins most of the rounds?
2. When the sultan explores the welts on Laurent's back, how does Laurent feel?
3. What does the master say that the sultan requires?
4. What does Lexius apply to Beauty's body when she is clean?
5. Which three characters are foreshadowed to have a strange relationship?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)