|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: More Secret Lessons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe the sultan as Laurent sees him?
2. Beauty concludes that the most beautiful woman must be ____________.
(a) The princess.
(b) The sultana.
(c) The queen.
(d) The sultan's daughter.
3. From whose point of view is the first chapter told?
(d) An omniscient character.
4. For what does Lexius get out a whip to punish Laurent?
(a) Stealing food.
(b) Speaking in the palace.
(c) Touching Tristan.
(d) Not following orders.
5. Which character was punished for speaking up by being bound, gagged, and suspended from the ceiling?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a theme in the relationship between Laurent and Lexius?
2. Who, in disguise, released Beauty from being tied up?
3. On their way to the gardens, what do four men carry toward Laurent and Tristan?
4. In which relationship is Laurent able to be the master?
5. With whom does Beauty seem to have the most mutual attraction?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)