|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: More Secret Lessons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is ironic?
(a) Laurent is confused by his encounter with Lexius.
(b) Laurent rapes Lexius.
(c) Laurent is being punished.
(d) Lexius is very dominant.
2. Why is Beauty sent to the village?
(a) She is attracted to Laurent.
(b) She is supposed to start a family there.
(c) She rebels against orders.
(d) She has sex with a man.
3. When Lexius guides Beauty to a small opening in a wall, which of the following things does Beauty see?
(a) An army.
(b) The queen.
4. What did Tristan become?
(a) A rodent.
(b) An insect.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A horse.
5. Laurent shows the most interest in ________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Laurent considers his current position as a sex slave, how does he see the situation as a result of his equality with his mistress?
2. Which of the following tone changes are consistent with the occurrences in "The Watcher"?
3. What is the name of the sultana?
4. What does Lexius apply to Beauty's body when she is clean?
5. Who is Tristan in love with?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)