|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: A Lesson In Submission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the queen Beauty served?
2. In the queen's court, what was Beauty's role?
(b) Naked princess.
(c) Child watcher.
(d) Sex slave.
3. When Beauty is pushed forward into the group of woman, what does Lexius warn her of?
(a) Not to fail him.
(b) Not to tell anyone who she is.
(c) To introduce herself gently.
(d) Not to talk too much.
4. Which of the following is an element of foreshadowing in the novel?
(a) Beauty wants to get a paying job.
(b) Beauty catches the eye of the sultan immediately.
(c) Beauty wants to find love.
(d) Beauty wants to escape.
5. When three men enter the garden, who does the most important approach first?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Beauty most want to serve?
2. What does Laurent do in an attempt to delay his punishment?
3. How does Laurent feel when he is with his mistress?
4. What does Beauty notice about herself and the other slaves?
5. How do both Laurent and Lexius feel after their sexual encounter?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)