|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: A Lesson In Submission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laurent do in an attempt to delay his punishment?
(a) He hides.
(b) He attacks Lexius.
(c) He physically attacks the sultan.
(d) He keeps talking.
2. Which three characters are foreshadowed to have a strange relationship?
(a) Tristan, Beauty, Laurent.
(b) Tristan, Beauty, the master.
(c) Laurent, Beauty, the master.
(d) Rosalynd, Beauty, Elena.
3. Who seems to acknowledge that the slaves are humans?
(a) An attendant.
(b) A villager.
(c) The master.
(d) The sultan.
4. When the master addresses the slaves, why are they shocked?
(a) He is formal and rude.
(b) He addresses them in their own language.
(c) He doesn't know how to speak their language.
(d) He is polite and informal.
5. From whose point of view is the first chapter told?
(a) An omniscient character.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is used to lead the group of slaves down the corridor?
2. According to Beauty, what type of life feels most natural to her?
3. What type of sexual relationships were present in the queen's kingdom?
4. When Laurent considers his current position as a sex slave, how does he see the situation as a result of his equality with his mistress?
5. What color is the mesh that Laurent's fellow captives are wearing between their legs?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)