|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: A Lesson In Submission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character was punished for speaking up by being bound, gagged, and suspended from the ceiling?
2. What submissive gesture do the slaves use when moving along the corridors?
(a) Heads down.
(b) Hands behind their backs.
(c) Hands up.
(d) Knees bent.
3. What do the attendants treat the prisoners like?
(a) Intelligent beings.
(d) Kings and queens.
4. What does Laurent do in an attempt to delay his punishment?
(a) He keeps talking.
(b) He attacks Lexius.
(c) He hides.
(d) He physically attacks the sultan.
5. Whom does the master inspect last?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Laurent feel about being punished in front of the village?
2. Who seems to acknowledge that the slaves are humans?
3. Which of the following describes the master's actions toward the slaves?
4. Despite her submissiveness, what does Beauty remain?
5. What is the tone used to indicate the attitude toward the relationships in the queen's kingdom?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)