|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: A Lesson In Submission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Laurent feel when he is with his mistress?
2. Besides Beauty, which other slaves are taken behind Laurent?
(a) Tristan and Elena.
(b) Tristan and Rosalynd.
(c) Rosalynd and an unnamed man.
(d) Elena and Rosalynd.
3. Which three characters are foreshadowed to have a strange relationship?
(a) Laurent, Beauty, the master.
(b) Tristan, Beauty, Laurent.
(c) Tristan, Beauty, the master.
(d) Rosalynd, Beauty, Elena.
4. Whom does Beauty most want to serve?
(c) Her old master.
5. Why does Laurent run away from his mistress?
(a) He is unhappy.
(b) She has threatened him.
(c) She will not have sex with him.
(d) He enjoys the fear of running away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character was punished for speaking up by being bound, gagged, and suspended from the ceiling?
2. What is the next process that the slaves have to go through after the master talks to them?
3. What submissive gesture do the slaves use when moving along the corridors?
4. While Lexius talks with two male servants, what does Beauty hear?
5. Despite their situation, what do the slaves desire?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)