|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: A Lesson In Submission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following tone changes are consistent with the occurrences in "The Watcher"?
(a) Desolation to joy.
(b) Happiness to hostility.
(c) Desolation to eeriness.
(d) Desperation to eagerness.
2. Which of the following is a theme in the relationship between Laurent and Lexius?
(b) Role reversal.
3. What is the significance of the Prologue?
(a) To introduce the reader to a brand new character.
(b) To introduce the reader to the recent past.
(c) To give a summary of what the reader is about to read.
(d) To reveal vague details.
4. What is Beauty's new dream as the ship anchors?
(a) To survive.
(b) To find love.
(c) To escape.
(d) To have sex with the sultan.
5. What does the master acknowledge about the slaves?
(a) They are all very attractive.
(b) They are all good slaves.
(c) They are sexual beings.
(d) They have higher reasoning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word do the characters use to describe their genitals?
2. When the master inspects Beauty, what does he slap?
3. How does Beauty feel when she realizes she is looking at the Harem of Beautiful and Virtuous Royal Wives?
4. What is used to lead the group of slaves down the corridor?
5. What does the master tell the slaves that they must do at all times?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)