|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: A Lesson In Submission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After his conversation about love with Beauty, what does Laurent conclude about his mistress?
(a) His love for his mistress is like Beauty's idea of love.
(b) His love for his mistress is like Tritsan's love for his master.
(c) His love for his mistress is just like Beauty and Tristan's love.
(d) His love for his mistress is different from Beauty's idea of love and Tristan's love for his master.
2. Who defends Tristan's tears over leaving his master?
3. Which of the following is ironic?
(a) Laurent is being punished.
(b) Laurent rapes Lexius.
(c) Laurent is confused by his encounter with Lexius.
(d) Lexius is very dominant.
4. For what does Lexius get out a whip to punish Laurent?
(a) Not following orders.
(b) Speaking in the palace.
(c) Stealing food.
(d) Touching Tristan.
5. What color is Beauty's hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the master acknowledge about the slaves?
2. Beauty concludes that the most beautiful woman must be ____________.
3. In which of the following does Laurent allude to being interested?
4. While Lexius talks with two male servants, what does Beauty hear?
5. According to Laurent's suggestion, who is a eunuch?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)