|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: A Lesson In Submission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a sign that Lexius is willingly participating in sex with Laurent?
(a) He could easily summon servants.
(b) He gives vocal consent.
(c) He winks at Laurent.
(d) He tells Laurent what to do.
2. Which three characters are foreshadowed to have a strange relationship?
(a) Tristan, Beauty, Laurent.
(b) Rosalynd, Beauty, Elena.
(c) Tristan, Beauty, the master.
(d) Laurent, Beauty, the master.
3. What is the significance of the Prologue?
(a) To introduce the reader to the recent past.
(b) To reveal vague details.
(c) To introduce the reader to a brand new character.
(d) To give a summary of what the reader is about to read.
4. Who is Tristan in love with?
(a) His master.
(b) The king.
5. When she is kidnapped, who is Beauty forced to serve?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an element of foreshadowing in the novel?
2. Which of the following happens after Beauty falls asleep alone in the chamber, tied up?
3. What is obvious about the master?
4. What does the master tell the slaves that they must do at all times?
5. While Lexius talks with two male servants, what does Beauty hear?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)