|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: A Lesson In Submission.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the four slaves led?
(a) A bedroom.
(b) A garden.
(c) An attic.
(d) A chamber.
2. What does the master tell the slaves that they must do at all times?
(a) Walk with excellent posture.
(c) Bow their heads.
(d) Eat on the floor.
3. Which slave receives anal probing as a punishment?
4. What does Beauty notice about herself and the other slaves?
(a) They are not as attracted to the master as she is attracted to him.
(b) They are unusually enrapt in the master's speech.
(c) The men are not as attracted to the master as the women.
(d) They are not even paying attention to the master.
5. Who seems to acknowledge that the slaves are humans?
(a) A villager.
(b) The sultan.
(c) An attendant.
(d) The master.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the attendants' preparation of the slaves signify?
2. With what are Beauty's legs bound?
3. When three men enter the garden, who does the most important approach first?
4. Who dares to look into the master's eyes?
5. When Beauty thinks she is about to collapse, who appears to hold her as she is dried?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)