|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: For the Love of the Master.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is used to lead the group of slaves down the corridor?
(b) A bar.
(c) A rope.
(d) A chain.
2. When the master addresses the slaves, why are they shocked?
(a) He doesn't know how to speak their language.
(b) He is polite and informal.
(c) He is formal and rude.
(d) He addresses them in their own language.
3. What submissive gesture do the slaves use when moving along the corridors?
(a) Hands up.
(b) Knees bent.
(c) Heads down.
(d) Hands behind their backs.
4. Whom does the master inspect last?
5. What is the tone used to indicate the attitude toward the relationships in the queen's kingdom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the master's official title?
2. Who defends Tristan's tears over leaving his master?
3. What is the significance of the Prologue?
4. How does Laurent feel when he sees what his punishment is going to be?
5. Which of the following fears are shown when Beauty sees the women in the courtyard?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)