|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: For the Love of the Master.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lexius apply to Beauty's body when she is clean?
(b) Fruit glaze.
(c) Bug repellent.
2. Which of the following describes the master's actions toward the slaves?
3. How does Laurent feel about being punished in front of the village?
(a) He thinks it was more degrading than his current position.
(b) He enjoys it.
(c) He is ashamed.
(d) He fears he will be killed.
4. What is the tone used to indicate the attitude toward the relationships in the queen's kingdom?
5. Who is Beauty attracted to?
(c) The king.
(d) The sultan.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Lexius talks with two male servants, what does Beauty hear?
2. When the master caresses each of the slaves, whom does he linger on?
3. What is used to lead the group of slaves down the corridor?
4. How long before being kidnapped did Laurent run away from his mistress' household?
5. What does the attendants' preparation of the slaves signify?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)