|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: For the Love of the Master.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the master caresses each of the slaves, whom does he linger on?
2. What submissive gesture do the slaves use when moving along the corridors?
(a) Heads down.
(b) Knees bent.
(c) Hands up.
(d) Hands behind their backs.
3. Despite their situation, what do the slaves desire?
(a) To run away.
(b) To fear.
(c) To love.
(d) To please.
4. What is the significance of the Prologue?
(a) To reveal vague details.
(b) To give a summary of what the reader is about to read.
(c) To introduce the reader to the recent past.
(d) To introduce the reader to a brand new character.
5. What happens to the male slaves after they enter the garden?
(a) They meet the harem and the sultan.
(b) They are locked in a room.
(c) They are mounted on crosses.
(d) They are introduced to the harem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of sexual relationships were present in the queen's kingdom?
2. What did Tristan become?
3. What does the queen's emissary warn the prisoners of when they are kidnapped?
4. From what point of view is Beauty's story told?
5. Which of the following is an element of foreshadowing in the novel?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)