|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beauty: Mysterious Master.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what point of view is Beauty's story told?
(a) Omniscient third person.
(b) Second person.
(c) Limited third person.
(d) First person.
2. Whom does the master inspect last?
3. What was Beauty's role in court?
(a) Royal chef.
(b) Royal advisor.
(c) Royal sex slave.
(d) Royal mistress.
4. Which three characters are foreshadowed to have a strange relationship?
(a) Laurent, Beauty, the master.
(b) Tristan, Beauty, the master.
(c) Rosalynd, Beauty, Elena.
(d) Tristan, Beauty, Laurent.
5. Which of the following does Laurent regret?
(a) Never being able to couple with Beauty.
(b) Never being able to couple with the prince.
(c) Serving his mistress so warmly.
(d) Leaving his mistress behind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beauty realize carries no weight in her life as a slave?
2. When the slaves are lifted and carried in a procession, where are they heading?
3. Where would Laurent chase women in the morning when he served his mistress?
4. Why is Beauty sent to the village?
5. What does the master inspire in the slaves?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)