|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: More Secret Lessons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tristan's fate when the slaves are appraised?
(a) He is going to be punished for imperfections.
(b) He is to be released.
(c) He is sent back to the village.
(d) He is chosen.
2. Why does Laurent run away from his mistress?
(a) He enjoys the fear of running away.
(b) He is unhappy.
(c) She will not have sex with him.
(d) She has threatened him.
3. While Lexius talks with two male servants, what does Beauty hear?
(a) Female screams.
(b) Male shouting.
(c) Female laughter.
(d) Childlike singing.
4. Which of the following is a sign that Lexius is willingly participating in sex with Laurent?
(a) He gives vocal consent.
(b) He tells Laurent what to do.
(c) He could easily summon servants.
(d) He winks at Laurent.
5. What does the attendants' preparation of the slaves signify?
(a) The love shared between a master and slave.
(b) The love of the sultan for sexuality.
(c) The view taken of sex slaves.
(d) The memory of past lives fo the slaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the master?
2. When Laurent considers his current position as a sex slave, how does he see the situation as a result of his equality with his mistress?
3. When the master caresses each of the slaves, whom does he linger on?
4. What is the name of the queen Beauty served?
5. From whose point of view is the first chapter told?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)